Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Drama on fab???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jesus christ, we ain't on fab long and have yet to do our first meet but we have noticed alot of statuses with people getting grief, we thought the swing world would have been more laid back and just a place to have fun with discretion. We understand its frustrating to get a meet but that's the joys of the chase, lighten up people have fun don't take things personally, life's to short

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First rule of fab...

You'd do well to avoid anyone with a bitchy status update

over a year ago

We are finding that out as we go, we know its frustrating for people on here with it been like a 100/1 with men to women ratio, but if it was easy where is the fun in that, the chase is the best part for us.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"First rule of fab...

You'd do well to avoid anyone with a bitchy status update "

This and never judge someone based on the opinion of another

over a year ago

I need a drama status update tag... I always miss them

The whole naming people in statuses is cringy as fuck though

over a year ago

Ya that's our moto, we take people as they come, as it cost nothing to be nice

over a year ago

Well the other side of that is if they are bad mouthing you they are leaving someone else alone, but it also shows what kind of a person they are that's why you have filters and a block button

over a year ago

Beat of everything to both of you. There are plenty of nice people on fab. Don't worry too much about the negative stuff

over a year ago

"Beat of everything to both of you. There are plenty of nice people on fab. Don't worry too much about the negative stuff "

Thanks, we will find our way eventually hope your well

over a year ago

"First rule of fab...

You'd do well to avoid anyone with a bitchy status update

This and never judge someone based on the opinion of another "

This

By *inaandterryCouple
over a year ago

Westmeath

Lol that's one way to get a few messages and winks...

Ignore all negativity attend parties and M&G's and above all have fun, isn't that why we are all here.

And hope you find your elusive unicorn xx

over a year ago

"Lol that's one way to get a few messages and winks...

Ignore all negativity attend parties and M&G's and above all have fun, isn't that why we are all here.

And hope you find your elusive unicorn xx "

Doesn't have to be a unicorn lol just a lady who is looking to help us take out first step, plus parties are on our list but maybe later on down the road. Any advice for attending parties

By *inaandterryCouple
over a year ago

Westmeath

We been to a few,

Wear as little as possible

Pack light

Don't drink too much

Have as much fun as possible, the night goes so quick if ya blink ya might miss it

Our favourite advice we got was try everything twice

over a year ago

"First rule of fab...

You'd do well to avoid anyone with a bitchy status update "

... Ooohh yip.. True that Ms S1ren.. True that

over a year ago

"Lol that's one way to get a few messages and winks...

And hope you find your elusive unicorn xx

Doesn't have to be a unicorn lol just a lady who is looking to help us take out first step, plus parties are on our list but maybe later on down the road. Any advice for attending parties "

always be urselfs and know what ye want from the night. Best thing is go and relax and enjoy your time.

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

Life is to short best just stay away from drama

over a year ago

No no drama.

You dont want no drama

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"No no drama.

You dont want no drama"

Double negative... you do want drama??

over a year ago

"No no drama.

You dont want no drama

Double negative... you do want drama?? "

... So when TLC sang that they didn't want no scrub .. That meant they did want a scrub all along?.. Well i never...

over a year ago

People are ratty as feck at the moment, especially on social media. All well and good to show some understanding but they'd put years on you too.

over a year ago

"No no drama.

You dont want no drama

Double negative... you do want drama?? ... So when TLC sang that they didn't want no scrub .. That meant they did want a scrub all along?.. Well i never... "

So they did want a scrub, and they ain't too proud to beg

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

People are very quick to judge on here!

On a swinging site, you would expect people to be more tolerant, try to get to know someone or open a conversation without criticism...

We’ve been on the receiving end only a couple of times but it still surprises me. I’m way too naive for a swinger.

And I find that it’s often people saying no drama that are the first to judge and throw stones

Enjoy the site! We’ve met and chatted to lots of lovely fun and sexy people here. Here is to fun!

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

"We been to a few,

Wear as little as possible

Pack light

Don't drink too much

Have as much fun as possible, the night goes so quick if ya blink ya might miss it

Our favourite advice we got was try everything twice

"

I'd second that y fronts only

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"No no drama.

You dont want no drama

Double negative... you do want drama?? ... So when TLC sang that they didn't want no scrub .. That meant they did want a scrub all along?.. Well i never... "

Depends on the scrub I suppose!!

The tips for club nights are brilliant!! I don’t go to

clubs anymore but when I did, they were brilliant fun. Omg the memories, and the mammories!!

By *ensualandslow321Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

Drama and pushy people to be avoided at all costs

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I need a drama status update tag... I always miss them

The whole naming people in statuses is cringy as fuck though "

Rushes to delete “Boobs rocks” update

over a year ago

"I need a drama status update tag... I always miss them

The whole naming people in statuses is cringy as fuck though

Rushes to delete “Boobs rocks” update "

Hotlists work too....

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Drama on fab... no ... definitely not.... of course there is drama.... horny people... frustrated... jealousy... back stabbing... its better then Corronation Street... or them soaps people watch...

Best sticking to one's with a good reputation... so I am told

Good luck OP and don't let any drama or anyone ruin your fun

over a year ago

"People are very quick to judge on here!

On a swinging site, you would expect people to be more tolerant, try to get to know someone or open a conversation without criticism...

We’ve been on the receiving end only a couple of times but it still surprises me. I’m way too naive for a swinger.

And I find that it’s often people saying no drama that are the first to judge and throw stones

Enjoy the site! We’ve met and chatted to lots of lovely fun and sexy people here. Here is to fun!

"

Very very true!!

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

The UK forum tends to be more mature, and friendly. They have a more mature non judgemental view on all things swinging related. I've enjoyed some great conversations there.

over a year ago

Noticed it too. I think when peoples egos are hurt it can kick off, but there's many reasons.

A while back I remember an account popping up posting stuff in threads to cause controversy. Many Fabbers may remember

But honestly the drama is only a small part of fab and easy to ignore, the majority of us are the laid back kind you'd expect. Have fun on your Fab journey

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from drama

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

"Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from drama "

So true

over a year ago

"Jesus christ, we ain't on fab long and have yet to do our first meet but we have noticed alot of statuses with people getting grief, we thought the swing world would have been more laid back and just a place to have fun with discretion. We understand its frustrating to get a meet but that's the joys of the chase, lighten up people have fun don't take things personally, life's to short "

Some people thrive on it, knowing the ins and outs and stirring it via others or sock puppet accounts. If you find out who these are and just avoid them fab is an easier place. Most who seek it or create it are just sad people with nothing better or more productive to do with their lives.

By *orders CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Kelso

Chat to people about things other than sex too. It can help in working out who you'll get on well with and who you might not.

over a year ago

Lord of people who use the word drama are awfully drawn to it I find.

I try to not use the word as it’s even dramatic in and of itself. A kind of oversimplification

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Lord of people who use the word drama are awfully drawn to it I find.

I try to not use the word as it’s even dramatic in and of itself. A kind of oversimplification "

Have to agree, I find people say "drama" when they mean any kind of conflict or disagreement, any enforcement of boundaries, any emotion whatsoever... It's pretty dismissive and reductive!

By *ensualnFunCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"Lord of people who use the word drama are awfully drawn to it I find.

I try to not use the word as it’s even dramatic in and of itself. A kind of oversimplification

Have to agree, I find people say "drama" when they mean any kind of conflict or disagreement, any enforcement of boundaries, any emotion whatsoever... It's pretty dismissive and reductive! "

Fully agree on that

By *unsigntwoCouple
over a year ago

athlone

"Chat to people about things other than sex too. It can help in working out who you'll get on well with and who you might not. "

Yeap very true

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Chat to people about things other than sex too. It can help in working out who you'll get on well with and who you might not.

Yeap very true "

By *witch121Man
over a year ago

Cork

Many a fragile ego, many a adult with the anger of a child.

It's a funny old place.

over a year ago

have ta say a thought the same of fab, i came on it a year ago thinkign that everyone would be on the same wavelength, a plce of positivity and sexual liberation but there is a right oul dollop of toxicity, just came back on it recently to see if things had changed with the easing of restrictions but seems a lot of the toxicity is still there

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"have ta say a thought the same of fab, i came on it a year ago thinkign that everyone would be on the same wavelength, a plce of positivity and sexual liberation but there is a right oul dollop of toxicity, just came back on it recently to see if things had changed with the easing of restrictions but seems a lot of the toxicity is still there"

Its not an episode of friends though

Its real people and thats what its like in real life

Any group of people no matter what brings them together will differ

over a year ago

But sure if we all got on all the time and no ones opinion differed wouldn't it be so boring

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's also possible to add fun and positivity to the fab forums without relying on others to do so or having to announce how and why you're doing it.

Talking about drama and negativity just adds to it.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 08/05/21 20:34:03]

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"have ta say a thought the same of fab, i came on it a year ago thinkign that everyone would be on the same wavelength, a plce of positivity and sexual liberation but there is a right oul dollop of toxicity, just came back on it recently to see if things had changed with the easing of restrictions but seems a lot of the toxicity is still there

"

I'd go even further and say it's what people are like online. I don't think there is a happy, harmonious, conflict free community of people ANYWHERE on the Internet.

People might WANT Fab to be different because there looking for a ride with none of the messy human stuff, but that's a bit naive in my opinion.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

OK I deleted that to fix a typo and then forgot to actually fix it but please be assured I know the difference between there, they're and their.

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"OK I deleted that to fix a typo and then forgot to actually fix it but please be assured I know the difference between there, they're and their. "

Oh thank god for that u had ne worried

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"OK I deleted that to fix a typo and then forgot to actually fix it but please be assured I know the difference between there, they're and their.

Oh thank god for that u had ne worried "

Me even lol

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"OK I deleted that to fix a typo and then forgot to actually fix it but please be assured I know the difference between there, they're and their. "
I could never tell my their from my not there They’re have been problematical episodes in my life , I don’t want to go there , dyslexic please don’t ask me to spell it

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

There's always the usual suspects who get up on their high horse and throw their toys out of the pram... choose your fab friends wisely. Time is a great teacher. Observing the goings on in the forums OP can be a great way of knowing who you don't want to interact with and save you time in the long run.

over a year ago

"have ta say a thought the same of fab, i came on it a year ago thinkign that everyone would be on the same wavelength, a plce of positivity and sexual liberation but there is a right oul dollop of toxicity, just came back on it recently to see if things had changed with the easing of restrictions but seems a lot of the toxicity is still there

"

Exactly

People are people. This ain’t dream land or cloud cuckoo land. It’s real life

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

There always has and always will be drama here. Its how you choose to handle it that counts. Your not responsible for how others behave but you are responsible for your behaviour. Theres all sorts here, good,decent folk, complete head the balls and everything in between. The joy of this is you can switch it off. Its not real life

over a year ago

ah but there's differing and being cool about differing, and then there is differing by turning toxic

yes the real world is a very toxic place but surely the idea of the fabswinging community is to be more conscious of the toxicity of the world and rising above that? haha or am I being too deep, am I expecting too much? I don't believe so, but well it's where I think the ethos should be.

I think that such a community would be best striving towards exactly that. That the idea is to offer a space of respect, honesty, cooperation, sexual liberation, acceptance of differences, encouragement, fulfilment and fun...

is that really too deep for people here????

over a year ago

xxx

"ah but there's differing and being cool about differing, and then there is differing by turning toxic

yes the real world is a very toxic place but surely the idea of the fabswinging community is to be more conscious of the toxicity of the world and rising above that? haha or am I being too deep, am I expecting too much? I don't believe so, but well it's where I think the ethos should be.

I think that such a community would be best striving towards exactly that. That the idea is to offer a space of respect, honesty, cooperation, sexual liberation, acceptance of differences, encouragement, fulfilment and fun...

is that really too deep for people here????"

Mostly yes

over a year ago

I dont understand why people think that people on here would share the same outlook and have the sale points ot morality on all topics in life.

Everyone on here isn't even looking for the same things sexually

over a year ago

Tbf without the drama it would be a pretty boring place

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"ah but there's differing and being cool about differing, and then there is differing by turning toxic

is that really too deep for people here????"

This place has a lot of people from a very diverse cross section of society. There are going to be people who believe different things. Some of these will be small little things, some will be fundamental differences. Some will believe something strongly, and others won't be that bothered. That's absolutely to be expected. This isn't some kind of commune. What brings us together is we all have an interest in nostrings sex. Thats it. Thats the only convergence point. Everything else will vary wildly. As long as nobody attacks anyone else personally then it's all good.

over a year ago

"I dont understand why people think that people on here would share the same outlook and have the sale points ot morality on all topics in life.

Everyone on here isn't even looking for the same things sexually "

Or why people would equate sexual "liberation" with a complete disregard for the rights and feelings of others

over a year ago

"I dont understand why people think that people on here would share the same outlook and have the sale points ot morality on all topics in life.

Or why people would equate sexual "liberation" with a complete disregard for the rights and feelings of others "

Because they can get away doing it, the worst that can happen to them is to get banned..

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's no such thing as drama on fab.

over a year ago

xxx

"There's no such thing as drama on fab. "

True story

over a year ago

"There always has and always will be drama here. Its how you choose to handle it that counts. Your not responsible for how others behave but you are responsible for your behaviour. Theres all sorts here, good,decent folk, complete head the balls and everything in between. The joy of this is you can switch it off. Its not real life "

Oh it’s very much real life for those of us on here. It’s part and parcel of what happens in people’s actual lives

By *adyandthetramp20Couple
over a year ago

carry on camping

Or why people would equate sexual "liberation" with a complete disregard for the rights and feelings of others

Because they can get away doing it, the worst that can happen to them is to get banned.. "

Some people are just nasty. You get them in all walks of life so fab is no different. People make fake profiles and spread lies with no regard for other people at all. I'd like to say it's just jealousy but it's deeper than that. That kind of behaviour is devious and dangerous. There is only so much someone will tolerate when they're on the receiving end of such a person before they strike back.

over a year ago

Because they can get away doing it, the worst that can happen to them is to get banned..

Some people are just nasty. You get them in all walks of life so fab is no different. People make fake profiles and spread lies with no regard for other people at all. I'd like to say it's just jealousy but it's deeper than that. That kind of behaviour is devious and dangerous. There is only so much someone will tolerate when they're on the receiving end of such a person before they strike back. "

Well said.

over a year ago

wow how disappointing

over a year ago

"Jesus christ, we ain't on fab long and have yet to do our first meet but we have noticed alot of statuses with people getting grief, we thought the swing world would have been more laid back and just a place to have fun with discretion. We understand its frustrating to get a meet but that's the joys of the chase, lighten up people have fun don't take things personally, life's to short "

You get well used to the Drama here as the days...months go by...I (sue) find it more entertaining than the soaps at times

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Jesus christ, we ain't on fab long and have yet to do our first meet but we have noticed alot of statuses with people getting grief, we thought the swing world would have been more laid back and just a place to have fun with discretion. We understand its frustrating to get a meet but that's the joys of the chase, lighten up people have fun don't take things personally, life's to short

You get well used to the Drama here as the days...months go by...I (sue) find it more entertaining than the soaps at times "

It's the cliffhangers I hate! It's like waiting on a new series of Line of Duty on here sometimes

By *expitCouple
over a year ago

cork

Drama on here really im shocked

over a year ago

"Drama on here really im shocked "

Just fate that you were number 69 post ... ya always horny aren't ya dirty feckers

over a year ago

"Drama on here really im shocked

Just fate that you were number 69 post ... ya always horny aren't ya dirty feckers "

Only you would spot that

By *t777Woman
over a year ago

close by

"Ya that's our moto, we take people as they come, as it cost nothing to be nice "

So true

By *expitCouple
over a year ago

cork

Just fate that you were number 69 post ... ya always horny aren't ya dirty feckers "

Ha ha ha me an angel ya tart ya

over a year ago

Treat it like trip advisor look at all comments n reviews do ur homework ie see what feeling you get but most importantly make up ur own mind lol

over a year ago

"Treat it like trip advisor look at all comments n reviews do ur homework ie see what feeling you get but most importantly make up ur own mind lol"

If someone says what they ate made them sick probably don't take a chance

over a year ago

Some very annoyed people on the forums.. its amusing to others to read the comments and not laugh out loud...

over a year ago

Just fate that you were number 69 post ... ya always horny aren't ya dirty feckers

Only you would spot that "

ah my mind is totally corrupt now

over a year ago

"Treat it like trip advisor look at all comments n reviews do ur homework ie see what feeling you get but most importantly make up ur own mind lol

If someone says what they ate made them sick probably don't take a chance "

I might need to have evidence first!

By *arti and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Here, there & everywhere

"People are very quick to judge on here!

"

love this!

over a year ago

Yes! Thankfully I have only encountered one nasty individual this morning.

I don't reply to people I have no interest in, I'd be typing all bloody day, this guy however tool issue with it and sent me a really hurtful message.

Post new Message to Thread