Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Greys anatomy

Jump to newest

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

It was a show I heard of but never had any fancy to watch. Until my daughter convinced me to watch just one episode. Well I’m hocked

Thank you Disney+

Any shows you never seen before, and have started to watch now and regret not watching from the start

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubal1Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Gray's Anatomy

(of the human body) one of the most authoritative medical textbooks, first published in 1858; and now in its 42nd edition.

Not to be confused with Grey's anatomy.

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Absolutely love greys anatomy have been watching it from the beginning

I didn’t watch Line of Duty then got serious fomo and binged it I’m on the 2nd episode of the last season now I’m not sure I want to finish it after hearing how bad the ending was

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Gray's Anatomy

(of the human body) one of the most authoritative medical textbooks, first published in 1858; and now in its 42nd edition.

Not to be confused with Grey's anatomy."

You telling me there’s no Mcdreamy

over a year ago

My town

"Absolutely love greys anatomy have been watching it from the beginning

I didn’t watch Line of Duty then got serious fomo and binged it I’m on the 2nd episode of the last season now I’m not sure I want to finish it after hearing how bad the ending was "

kicking myself I didn’t watch it sooner

By * Waterford GentMan
over a year ago

waterford

I was like that with Game of Thrones. Friend was pestering me into watching it. I ended up with a bad dose of the flu, when getting the flu was a thing before 2020 , so decided with bugger all else to do I’d give it a go. Binged 7 seasons in a week and then had to face the bitter disappointment that was season 8

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've seen every single episode. My favourite TV show ever

K

over a year ago

Watched the whole lot of Gommorah. Although its subtitles lived it. Just watched Zerozerozero, Gabriel Byrne is in it.

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I didn’t watch Line of Duty then got serious fomo and binged it I’m on the 2nd episode of the last season now I’m not sure I want to finish it after hearing how bad the ending was "

The ending isn’t bad Busty Belle, it’s just not as action packed as previous season finales, but I think it wraps things up nicely and leaves plenty of questions about corruption in the police

Don’t waver, you’ll enjoy it

By *rprotonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"It was a show I heard of but never had any fancy to watch. Until my daughter convinced me to watch just one episode. Well I’m hocked

Thank you Disney+

Any shows you never seen before, and have started to watch now and regret not watching from the start "

OMG, that show was all the rage! Mind you, after a season or two I just couldn't withstand the repetitive cliche's and eye-rolling passing as good acting...

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

I didn’t watch Line of Duty then got serious fomo and binged it I’m on the 2nd episode of the last season now I’m not sure I want to finish it after hearing how bad the ending was

The ending isn’t bad Busty Belle, it’s just not as action packed as previous season finales, but I think it wraps things up nicely and leaves plenty of questions about corruption in the police

Don’t waver, you’ll enjoy it"

Aww thank you might binge the rest later

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I've never watched it..

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Watched it 3 times from the start... currently on latest season.... hooked for years on Meredith and Co....

over a year ago

Watched it from the very start but gave up on it every so often, after years have finally finished upto season 16 now have to wait for the latest to come online

By *oungcouple1993xCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

My favourite show!! McDreamy is gonna be in Wicklow filming Enchanted 2 btw ladies

over a year ago

Dublin

Have you an android device? I use cinema HD to watch the new eps

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"My favourite show!! McDreamy is gonna be in Wicklow filming Enchanted 2 btw ladies "

As is Amy Adams Gents

over a year ago

"I was like that with Game of Thrones. Friend was pestering me into watching it. I ended up with a bad dose of the flu, when getting the flu was a thing before 2020 , so decided with bugger all else to do I’d give it a go. Binged 7 seasons in a week and then had to face the bitter disappointment that was season 8 "

Aww man tell me about it. I started with it when it just came out..and 5-6 years and seasons of some of the best script out there, and it ends in something that could have been written by d*unk children.

As for the OP ,..Band of Brothers which I still haven't watched but I know it will be one of those.

over a year ago

My town

"My favourite show!! McDreamy is gonna be in Wicklow filming Enchanted 2 btw ladies "
my youngest was there Sunday trying to hunt him down

over a year ago

My town

"I was like that with Game of Thrones. Friend was pestering me into watching it. I ended up with a bad dose of the flu, when getting the flu was a thing before 2020 , so decided with bugger all else to do I’d give it a go. Binged 7 seasons in a week and then had to face the bitter disappointment that was season 8 "
i watched two seasons of got and still didn’t get it and EVERYONE THINKS IT AMAZING. I Just didn’t get into it .

By *parklySassWoman
over a year ago

Sassville

Few months ago I started watching the Gilmore Girls

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Oh my

over a year ago

Dublin

I would die and go to heaven if I seen him

By *rprotonMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I was like that with Game of Thrones. Friend was pestering me into watching it. I ended up with a bad dose of the flu, when getting the flu was a thing before 2020 , so decided with bugger all else to do I’d give it a go. Binged 7 seasons in a week and then had to face the bitter disappointment that was season 8 i watched two seasons of got and still didn’t get it and EVERYONE THINKS IT AMAZING. I Just didn’t get into it . "

meh, thinking back now, GoT is nothing else but a swords and sorcerers gig, but with real sex scenes, full frontals, and ruthless truth about how life really is. it is kind of an antithesis to all of them fantasy good guy / bad guy / blonde princess good, black witch bitch material...

why, for the love of all that is sacred, they had to kill a few dragons during the making of it, is beyond me, though.

Post new Message to Thread