Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Advice for a Guy in a relationship

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m in a relationship.. that’s the start and end of that. I’ve a huge desire to explore a number of fantasies , ideally with some else in the same situation.

Asking fabbers for advice on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What part are you actually looking for advice on OP?

By *ohn400Man
over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

My advice is "stay single"

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Cant you explore them with your partner?

over a year ago

"I’m in a relationship.. that’s the start and end of that. I’ve a huge desire to explore a number of fantasies , ideally with some else in the same situation.

Asking fabbers for advice on this? "

Talk to your partner and discuss exploring your fantasies together.

By *ucky.Mr.FMan
over a year ago

Right Here

Put in your bio, "taken man seeking discreet FWB in similar situation" then lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Why not ask your partner, you will never know until you try or in your case ask. Trust me sometimes it can work in your favour fantasies might be explored

Isn’t it better to explore them with your partner.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Also threads asking for advise on the fact your playing around without partners knowledge never go down too well, you might not get the advise you hoped for .

over a year ago

Update.. I’ve been chatting / asking etc with my partner for over 3 years.. there’s a tipping point.

Thanks for the replies.

over a year ago

"Update.. I’ve been chatting / asking etc with my partner for over 3 years.. there’s a tipping point.

Thanks for the replies. "

Than you need to decide is the relationship what you want, does she know your here, how would she feel if you fulfilled your fantasies with someone else. Would it destroy the relationship, is it worth losing?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

What advice are you looking for ?

The advice I give to every bloke on here is that it's more difficult to "pull" a woman here than it is to do so in a normal pub/club. So if you think that a swinger's site will be easier for you to cheat then I sorry to tell you you're better off on tinder

over a year ago

"Update.. I’ve been chatting / asking etc with my partner for over 3 years.. there’s a tipping point.

Then break up.

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

No judgement here but once it reaches a tipping point, maybe a different conversation needs to be had?

What i'm saying is if your partner knew how strongly you felt about it (she may not), then maybe she would be prepared to come to an arrangement with you? Good luck

over a year ago

Thanks for the replies.

Then break up. "

If only life was so black and white

By *hilaboutMan
over a year ago

kilkenny

Be open n honest when messaging bound to be females in your position even though they dont admitt it in public

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Think long and hard about betraying your life partner just because of a fantasy you wanna try. Is it worth it?

By *affa31Woman
over a year ago

Galway

Pretty sure the OP didn’t ask for advice on his relationship

OP it takes time as a single male on here. Be specific on your profile about what you’re looking for, get plenty of pics up clothed and not (if you wish) and write thoughtful messages to women you’re interested in. Check out some “successful” male profiles for inspiration.

Good luck with fulfilling your fantasies

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Pretty sure the OP didn’t ask for advice on his relationship

OP it takes time as a single male on here. Be specific on your profile about what you’re looking for, get plenty of pics up clothed and not (if you wish) and write thoughtful messages to women you’re interested in. Check out some “successful” male profiles for inspiration.

Good luck with fulfilling your fantasies "

Meh. I don't ignore the elephant in the room. Its a free forum and opinions on any related topic are fair game.

over a year ago

"Pretty sure the OP didn’t ask for advice on his relationship

Good luck with fulfilling your fantasies

Meh. I don't ignore the elephant in the room. Its a free forum and opinions on any related topic are fair game. "

“Related” is the key word

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Thanks for posting this. There will be a lot of people here in similar situations, but perhaps won't post on this thread. For neutral, impartial advise it might be good to talk to a trained therapist, someone whose wisdom you can trust. Posting this topic on the UK forum pages will often get you more balanced responses, and connections with kindred spirits. I understand,.. Tipping point.. But, it's best to make any decisions about your life and relationships from a grounded balanced state. Have fun along the way, whatever you do.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"Thanks for posting this. There will be a lot of people here in similar situations, but perhaps won't post on this thread. For neutral, impartial advise it might be good to talk to a trained therapist, someone whose wisdom you can trust. Posting this topic on the UK forum pages will often get you more balanced responses, and connections with kindred spirits. I understand,.. Tipping point.. But, it's best to make any decisions about your life and relationships from a grounded balanced state. Have fun along the way, whatever you do. "
Your on the right track , Your being honest, your tall , girls love tall men , no cock pictures , Most girls complain about them and your young and polite , Best of luck dude

over a year ago

I was in the same boat. Began dating with success for a while but stopped after realising in just not ready for a relationship.

There's so much I want to explore, and maybe then when I do I'll consider a relationship. But I'd never cheat, so someone who's also as open as myself would be ideal.

So, either stay single for a while and explore yourself or talk to your partner. What's the worst that could happen? Hope it sorts out

over a year ago

The irony of some of the posts on this thread are just delicious

over a year ago

Remember also woman are great investigators if they are suspicious of cheating. Just saying.

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Remember also woman are great investigators if they are suspicious of cheating. Just saying. "

Fbi are nothing compared to a suspicious woman

over a year ago

At least you are honest with what you have written in your bio OP. Perhaps a bit of honesty with your partner would help your case. Cheating isnt nice at anytime and thats what you are trying to do.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"At least you are honest with what you have written in your bio OP. Perhaps a bit of honesty with your partner would help your case. Cheating isnt nice at anytime and thats what you are trying to do. "
He has spoken to his wife and she understands that he needs more I think ? Love and lust can run together that’s swinging

over a year ago

"At least you are honest with what you have written in your bio OP. Perhaps a bit of honesty with your partner would help your case. Cheating isnt nice at anytime and thats what you are trying to do. He has spoken to his wife and she understands that he needs more I think ? Love and lust can run together that’s swinging "

Missed the bit where he says he has spoken to his partner. Didnt know swinging was about cheating or vice versa. Not having a go at the guy at all. Each to their own.

over a year ago

"Remember also woman are great investigators if they are suspicious of cheating. Just saying.

Fbi are nothing compared to a suspicious woman "

You said it. So many guys say I'm careful. She will never know. Not true...we will find out

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Remember also woman are great investigators if they are suspicious of cheating. Just saying.

You said it. So many guys say I'm careful. She will never know. Not true...we will find out "

And its soul destroying

over a year ago

You said it. So many guys say I'm careful. She will never know. Not true...we will find out

And its soul destroying"

Yep. Iv the tee.shirt. just put shoe on other foot and see how they would like to be cheated on.. each to their own etc..

By *willfindyouWoman
over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

And its soul destroying"

and the kids involved

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

You broke the number one rule on here for cheaters.

You told people you were a cheater. Bad move.

over a year ago

"You broke the number one rule on here for cheaters.

You told people you were a cheater. Bad move. "

Exactly

By *phrodite72Woman
over a year ago

dublin/galway

Exactly"

I disagree better he is honest and there will b other like minded individuals he can then meet up with..its fab each to their own

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Exactly

I disagree better he is honest and there will b other like minded individuals he can then meet up with..its fab each to their own "

Honest?

Seriously do you realize what you just said

over a year ago

I see so many female profile on here stating that the other partner doesn't know about... So I don't see any problems OP just be clear with others ...

over a year ago

Some of the responses on the thread are gas . He hasn't asked is he right or wrong for being on here . He is and it's as simple as that . Life isn't full of binary decisions . The "cure" for mental health isn't just think positive. The "cure" for the OP isn't just tell his partner. The cure for an alchoholic isn't to be told just stop drinking.

Issues are very often a lot more complex and often require multi varied analysis to get to the surface of the issue.

Rather than save those who have jumped in the river it might be wise to go upstream and find out why they are prepared to jump.

Why are they prepared to risk it and even with addiction we have to understand what the addict gets from the addiction and try to understand and empathise.

It's very easy for those in an ideal situation to judge those seeking the same but without using the accepted rpute.

The choice is his alone to be here. Telling him he's a bold boy won't make any difference .

That doesn't mean either you should feel the need to facilitate with advice. Sometimes silence is best.

My opinion for what it is worth is that human behaviour isn't clinically clean.

I'd prefer to see someone who is incapable of managing their desires safely rather than chastising them .

You or I are not "better" for living the same or different to someone with basic human desires for happiness/excitement/novelty/route to escape pain.

I'll sit with and very often do sit with drug addicts etc in their darkness . No judgement

If I lived in someone elses shoes and had their experiences and been conditioned in a certain way I may be in the same position they find themselves in.

Good luck to the OP in finding a path to contentment wherever that may take him.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Oh ffs. Gonna give myself a headache if I read this thread so I’m not gonna bother. But I could tell you verbatim who was nasty and judgey and rude.

It must be wonderful to be a couple and to be so bloody smug all the time.

OP - every day is a school day. Never admit you are anything less than perfect on here. Your honesty will upset those on here who are pure terrified their partners will find you more attractive than them..

Careful now...

Post new Message to Thread