Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Magic Wand

Jump to newest

By *ilthyNights OP   Couple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

After many years of faithful service, Laura's magic wand has finally given up the ghost. It was originally a cheapie from a popular auction site and lasted amazingly well considering how much its been fucked. Does anyone have any recommendations? The more power the better. Plug-in preferred.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyandthetramp20Couple
over a year ago

carry on camping

"After many years of faithful service, Laura's magic wand has finally given up the ghost. It was originally a cheapie from a popular auction site and lasted amazingly well considering how much its been fucked. Does anyone have any recommendations? The more power the better. Plug-in preferred."

Lovehoney have an extra powerful one thats has a plug. I found the delux was too powerful for me so I can only imagine what the extra powerful one is like.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Thw Doxy is the best thats out there , it is very powerfull , it does cost a bit but very well worth the money , there is also a cheaper version of it, Satisfyer wand , but not as powerfull , but great for the price , i do work in sex toys industry so its my job to know the best lol

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The doxy is my go to for corded wands, though the love honey ones I've found are near impossible to break and have a good selection of attachments for play

By *djohn70TV/TS
over a year ago

Mullingar

I know you said plug in but....Amazon have a wireless one and wife says it's every bit as strong . Under €20 too

over a year ago

What about diesel power ?

over a year ago

"After many years of faithful service, Laura's magic wand has finally given up the ghost. It was originally a cheapie from a popular auction site and lasted amazingly well considering how much its been fucked. Does anyone have any recommendations? The more power the better. Plug-in preferred."

I have the Tokidoki x Lovehoney unicorn plug in wand, it's amazing but I'm not sure if it's still available? Highly recommended if you can find it!

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

Ffs.... I mean it's true but

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We was thinking of going for the plugged ones but decided to buy another rechargeable one instead off Bondara today

Post new Message to Thread