Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Jose

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what do you think of Mourinhos sacking in the week of a major cup final?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im surprised they sacked him now. I thought they'd wait till the end of the season

Its definitely weird timing especially with the whole super league drama going on

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

The first manager from a team in the new European super league sacked before it starts

over a year ago

Tottenham OBVIOUSLY don't want to win the League Cup then, idiots.

Not many managers are better for getting Cup results, ecpeially against City. I'd say Pep is delighted, haha

over a year ago

Word has it, he refused to take training this morning over Spurs part in the new european league.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Word has it, he refused to take training this morning over Spurs part in the new european league."

Yeah I'd say he told the bosses what he thought of the bullshit thinking they might have the reconsider because of the timing, but they called his bluff. Football is a business so money talks.

over a year ago

"Word has it, he refused to take training this morning over Spurs part in the new european league.

Yeah I'd say he told the bosses what he thought of the bullshit thinking they might have the reconsider because of the timing, but they called his bluff. Football is a business so money talks. "

Daniel Levy is one mean mofo

over a year ago

"Word has it, he refused to take training this morning over Spurs part in the new european league.

Yeah I'd say he told the bosses what he thought of the bullshit thinking they might have the reconsider because of the timing, but they called his bluff. Football is a business so money talks. "

I'm no Spurs supporter but I do feel they needed Jose at least till the end of the season. Like, they have the final vs City and are still trying to finish top 4 or get some European competition. What's their gameplan here? Idk

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The game plan is to get a new manager who supports the new league so they can make all the extra cash

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Jose is a law until himself....Likely to see Brendan Rodgers for Spurs job now as this is his "ultimate dream job"

over a year ago

Has Jose pushed for this sacking himself?

Refusing to take the team out for training,using the ESL as an excuse?

Knowing his days are numbered anyway?

Knowing he has lost that Midas touch he once had?

Huge payoff on the horizon?

Jose is no fool,sports channels will be falling over themselves to take him on as a pundit

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Eddie Howe anyone?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I think he looked at the abysmal record of his team - a solid team with two players who’d walk on to any other club eleven in the world - and set up his own sacking. £93 million from sackings since Chelsea in 2007. He’s engineered it all - as he always has. Hard to see where he goes next however...

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Yeah I'd say he told the bosses what he thought of the bullshit thinking they might have the reconsider because of the timing, but they called his bluff. Football is a business so money talks.

I think he looked at the abysmal record of his team - a solid team with two players who’d walk on to any other club eleven in the world - and set up his own sacking. £93 million from sackings since Chelsea in 2007. He’s engineered it all - as he always has. Hard to see where he goes next however..."

Wrexham have a few quid and new celebrity owners

By *onmckMan
over a year ago

kildare

He is a talker! Also, was one of the managers that were against this new league bullshit (Gary Neville was spot on). Money talks, and unfortunately firing managers becoming more frequent than never!

over a year ago

"So what do you think of Mourinhos sacking in the week of a major cup final?"

Major?

over a year ago

"So what do you think of Mourinhos sacking in the week of a major cup final?

Major? "

Thats what I was thinking too

By *urvySingleLadyWoman
over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

I think he looked at the abysmal record of his team - a solid team with two players who’d walk on to any other club eleven in the world - and set up his own sacking. £93 million from sackings since Chelsea in 2007. He’s engineered it all - as he always has. Hard to see where he goes next however..."

Apparently he only gets paid until he takes up a position elsewhere. Kind of like alimony payments. So while it would still be substantial, it’s not the £35 million payout that people are speculating, unless he doesn’t work until 2023. The only place I can see him going is the Portuguese national team.

over a year ago

Or did he walk himself after this super league announcement???

Interesting to see what Klopp says tonight, he is totally against it, will he walk too?

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Klopp is all mouth

over a year ago

I'm concerned what will happen with Klopp. I remember him saying couple years ago how against it he was. There will be questions put to him today at elland road.

Hopefully they just spitting the dummy out for more money for European football and back out of it. Could easily bite them in the bum either way

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

maybe he is going to dundalk

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

would like to see leeds manager at one of the big clubs

By *ealitybitesMan