over a year ago

santry

Beautiful chemistry or beautiful body ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

Chemistry all day long! A connection makes it so much more fun! For me anyway!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gotta go with chemistry too

Reply privately

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Chemistry

Reply privately

over a year ago

The body draws the eye, chemistry draws your soul

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Definitely chemistry for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chemistry... you could be the best looking but still be a gowl

Reply privately

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Chemistry all day long

Reply privately

By *aradisecircusMan
over a year ago

Derry

Chemistry 100%

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dunno much about Biology....so it's gotta be chemistry

Reply privately

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

This the only place that being told “but you’ve a great personality” could be a good thing

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Chemistry every time

Reply privately

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

Chemistry

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Don't have to think about it. It's definitely chemistry for me.

Reply privately

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Most definitely Chemistry....what good are looks without something drawing you together as Chemistry does...

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

At the rate everyone above is taking it there's gonna be fuck all chemistry left.

I'll have the body

Reply privately

over a year ago

"At the rate everyone above is taking it there's gonna be fuck all chemistry left.

I'll have the body "

Which part?

Asking because for me everything starts from the smiley face and beautiful eyes, then chemistry or not

Reply privately

By *lurrynfeeCouple
over a year ago

donegal

Definitely chemistry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chemistry is everything

Reply privately

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

There has to be some form of initial attraction which generally is purely physical. But after that chemistry is important and will determine what happens next.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

The look to start off but after that the chemistry

Wrong chemistry no playing

Reply privately

over a year ago

A lot of people saying chemistry here.

For me it’s body first then chemistry.

If it was the other way around there would be no point in putting up all those sexy pics that are on this Site!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There has to be some form of initial attraction which generally is purely physical. But after that chemistry is important and will determine what happens next. "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has to be an attraction of some sort and than the chemistry adds to it.

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chemistry all day every day!

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Has to be an attraction of some sort and than the chemistry adds to it.

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that. "

Lol call it what you want but chemistry comes before body for me. If I meet someone then of courses I have liked them enough to meet them but if we don't have chemistry it will go no farther than a social meet. No matter how hot their body or looks are. So for me yes chemistry far out weighs body for me. Sex without chemistry is crap and not worth the bother.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that.

Lol call it what you want but chemistry comes before body for me. If I meet someone then of courses I have liked them enough to meet them but if we don't have chemistry it will go no farther than a social meet. No matter how hot their body or looks are. So for me yes chemistry far out weighs body for me. Sex without chemistry is crap and not worth the bother. "

I'm the same but than again I think its more a female thing, I'm sure some guys do too but the majority of guys go fir looks not just here but in vanilla life too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that. "

Yeah like come on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol call it what you want but chemistry comes before body for me. If I meet someone then of courses I have liked them enough to meet them but if we don't have chemistry it will go no farther than a social meet. No matter how hot their body or looks are. So for me yes chemistry far out weighs body for me. Sex without chemistry is crap and not worth the bother. "

Would you agree to meet someone if you didn’t like there pics?

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

The stronger the chemistry I have with someone the more attractive they appear to me

Reply privately

By *ubeMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Chemistry all day every day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chemistry and body come hand in hand I think. If one of them aren’t there then the sex is not worth it. Everyone has their body type that they like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

Maybe I just am sceptical

And I do agree as the chemistry ignites it definitely gets better and I have met guys and within 5 mins thinking wow

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Lol call it what you want but chemistry comes before body for me. If I meet someone then of courses I have liked them enough to meet them but if we don't have chemistry it will go no farther than a social meet. No matter how hot their body or looks are. So for me yes chemistry far out weighs body for me. Sex without chemistry is crap and not worth the bother.

Would you agree to meet someone if you didn’t like there pics?"

Well considering I have met people with no pics up then yes. And yes I've met people whose pics I didn't find particularly great but when we chatted we got on well so we met .What happened after all came down to how we got on when we met for a coffee.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you agree to meet someone if you didn’t like there pics?

Well considering I have met people with no pics up then yes. And yes I've met people whose pics I didn't find particularly great but when we chatted we got on well so we met .What happened after all came down to how we got on when we met for a coffee. "

Love the honesty. It’s refreshing

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are right to some degree I think. Looks draw you in chemistry needed after that. As someone once said to me... "you can't photoshop an ugly personality"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that. You are right to some degree I think. Looks draw you in chemistry needed after that. As someone once said to me... "you can't photoshop an ugly personality" "

100%

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

And I do agree as the chemistry ignites it definitely gets better and I have met guys and within 5 mins thinking wow"

I don't look much at the English ones much but do the Irish top fabbed photos. One thing I have noticed is that more often than not that the number 1 ladies have the most voluminous figures that would be the envy of anyone. They have fabulous photos . i could easily name 3 or 4 ladies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

And I do agree as the chemistry ignites it definitely gets better and I have met guys and within 5 mins thinking wow

I don't look much at the English ones much but do the Irish top fabbed photos. One thing I have noticed is that more often than not that the number 1 ladies have the most voluminous figures that would be the envy of anyone. They have fabulous photos . i could easily name 3 or 4 ladies."

Theres a regular 3/4 that are always pg 1 of Irish pics and they are not plus size, very rarely see plus size ladies on it. You have a slim figure to me and a great figure. The point I was making majority of guys are attracted to a certain body type.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

I don't look much at the English ones much but do the Irish top fabbed photos. One thing I have noticed is that more often than not that the number 1 ladies have the most voluminous figures that would be the envy of anyone. They have fabulous photos . i could easily name 3 or 4 ladies.

Theres a regular 3/4 that are always pg 1 of Irish pics and they are not plus size, very rarely see plus size ladies on it. You have a slim figure to me and a great figure. The point I was making majority of guys are attracted to a certain body type. "

You also see a lot of TVs on the that page lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

Theres a regular 3/4 that are always pg 1 of Irish pics and they are not plus size, very rarely see plus size ladies on it. You have a slim figure to me and a great figure. The point I was making majority of guys are attracted to a certain body type.

You also see a lot of TVs on the that page lol"

With great figures too. Some of them have legs that go on forever

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

Theres a regular 3/4 that are always pg 1 of Irish pics and they are not plus size, very rarely see plus size ladies on it. You have a slim figure to me and a great figure. The point I was making majority of guys are attracted to a certain body type. "

Everyone has a type that they are attracted to but at the end of the day its personality that keeps the interest alive and not body shape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hot pics

UK 16/21 slim body

Irish 13/21 slim body

Everyone has a type that they are attracted to but at the end of the day its personality that keeps the interest alive and not body shape. "

Totally agree but I think on here it's more body than chemistry. But every now and than someone knocks u over with their spark

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Just as a side point of view

When people mention the top Irish pictures are a certain type of figure

Sometimes the top Irish pictures are fake profiles anyway so don't be going by them as an image of women in Ireland....

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Both. There's plenty to choose from so why should I go just for one of them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Both. There's plenty to choose from so why should I go just for one of them? "

Best answer. Now wheres tom Hardy body with the chemistry of....

Reply privately

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

You can call bullshit all you want,but in my case it's most definitely chemistry first! I found out at a young age that looks mean fuck all if you've no personality to go with it! I was out one night in my early 20s and met the most amazing looking woman I've ever seen, absolutely stunning! Asked her out and she said yes,went on a date and all she wanted to know was what I worked at,what I drove and what I earned! She had zero interest in having a laugh so that date ended early! And I've never based potential girlfriends on looks since that! Chemistry is no. 1 and if you've looks too,it's a bonus! And that's not bullshit!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew i should have majored in Chemistry if I wanted to score the chicks

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can call bullshit all you want,but in my case it's most definitely chemistry first! I found out at a young age that looks mean fuck all if you've no personality to go with it! I was out one night in my early 20s and met the most amazing looking woman I've ever seen, absolutely stunning! Asked her out and she said yes,went on a date and all she wanted to know was what I worked at,what I drove and what I earned! She had zero interest in having a laugh so that date ended early! And I've never based potential girlfriends on looks since that! Chemistry is no. 1 and if you've looks too,it's a bonus! And that's not bullshit!! "

Well your 1 in a ?????. And yes I get the whole stunning looking women only interested in money etc I've seen people i know like that but I've also been out plenty of nights where the attractive looking women get chatted up and its even been pointed out to me by guys on a night out.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

You can call bullshit all you want,but in my case it's most definitely chemistry first! I found out at a young age that looks mean fuck all if you've no personality to go with it! I was out one night in my early 20s and met the most amazing looking woman I've ever seen, absolutely stunning! Asked her out and she said yes,went on a date and all she wanted to know was what I worked at,what I drove and what I earned! She had zero interest in having a laugh so that date ended early! And I've never based potential girlfriends on looks since that! Chemistry is no. 1 and if you've looks too,it's a bonus! And that's not bullshit!!

Well your 1 in a ?????. And yes I get the whole stunning looking women only interested in money etc I've seen people i know like that but I've also been out plenty of nights where the attractive looking women get chatted up and its even been pointed out to me by guys on a night out. "

Gosh that is offensive to all women saying they you get that they are only interested in money. You being a woman saying it too really surprises me . If a guy actually came out and said those exact words you would be one of the first with a reply of indignation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Attraction to create an interest!

Chemistry to maintain and develop it

Without proper chemistry there is nothing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well your 1 in a ?????. And yes I get the whole stunning looking women only interested in money etc I've seen people i know like that but I've also been out plenty of nights where the attractive looking women get chatted up and its even been pointed out to me by guys on a night out.

Gosh that is offensive to all women saying they you get that they are only interested in money. You being a woman saying it too really surprises me . If a guy actually came out and said those exact words you would be one of the first with a reply of indignation. "

Tbf I dont think she said all women... she said she knows some...

Not sure why the would be offensive to all women

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can call bullshit all you want,but in my case it's most definitely chemistry first! I found out at a young age that looks mean fuck all if you've no personality to go with it! I was out one night in my early 20s and met the most amazing looking woman I've ever seen, absolutely stunning! Asked her out and she said yes,went on a date and all she wanted to know was what I worked at,what I drove and what I earned! She had zero interest in having a laugh so that date ended early! And I've never based potential girlfriends on looks since that! Chemistry is no. 1 and if you've looks too,it's a bonus! And that's not bullshit!! "

So you asked her out cause she was good looking.

If you were in a nightclub now with a room full of ladies how would you pick which one you wanted to asked out?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you were in a nightclub now with a room full of ladies how would you pick which one you wanted to asked out?"

Ya but the original question isn't which come first its which you would choose given a choice.

Obviously both is the ideal ( everyone's idea of beautiful body being different anyway)

Reply privately

By *ukeM8519Man
over a year ago

Leitrim

To answer your question, I would say firstly it would have to be body attraction. I’ve lots of chemistry with someone but if I’m not attracted to their body then in the long run that will out do the chemistry.

On the other hand I’ve often been deeply attracted to someone but couldn’t live with their personality.

Maybe I’m stuck in the middle?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gosh that is offensive to all women saying they you get that they are only interested in money. You being a woman saying it too really surprises me . If a guy actually came out and said those exact words you would be one of the first with a reply of indignation. "

I didn't mean all women and if you knew me you would know that. Joys of 2 hrs sleep. And no i wouldn't be the first to reply with indignation but I have seen some women you are the ideal picture and been in their company when the conversation was what they worked at what car they drove etc just as I've seen some women on here abuse guys and I have always said that both men and women are guilty of this and going for attraction over chemistry.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It's the implied link between "stunning looking women" and "only looking for money" that is offensive. As if that attitude is unique to women and/or women of a particular size or shape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the implied link between "stunning looking women" and "only looking for money" that is offensive. As if that attitude is unique to women and/or women of a particular size or shape."

Well thats how you took it up. Im sorry if you are offended. And its definitely not unique to women of a particular size or shape. It wasn't meant to be offensive I was just making a point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Could I have sex with someone if there was absolutely no chemistry? Definitely.

Could I have sex with someone if there was absolutely no attraction? Definitely not.

Ideally, there’d be a bit of both and 95% of the time there is at least enough of one or the other to influence my decision to sleep with someone.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"It's the implied link between "stunning looking women" and "only looking for money" that is offensive. As if that attitude is unique to women and/or women of a particular size or shape.

Well thats how you took it up. Im sorry if you are offended. And its definitely not unique to women of a particular size or shape. It wasn't meant to be offensive I was just making a point."

I just based my responses on the posts you made on this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's the implied link between "stunning looking women" and "only looking for money" that is offensive. As if that attitude is unique to women and/or women of a particular size or shape.

Well thats how you took it up. Im sorry if you are offended. And its definitely not unique to women of a particular size or shape. It wasn't meant to be offensive I was just making a point.

I just based my responses on the posts you made on this thread "

Well as I said 2 hours sleep didn't help.

Reply privately

By *itm42Man
over a year ago

Cork

Chemistry for me

Reply privately

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

If you were in a nightclub now with a room full of ladies how would you pick which one you wanted to asked out?"

I did indeed ask her out because of her looks. As I said,I was in my early 20s. I learned after that looks are not everything. And to be honest if I was in a room full of ladies I'd ask out the one I had most craic with!

Reply privately

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

Well your 1 in a ?????. And yes I get the whole stunning looking women only interested in money etc I've seen people i know like that but I've also been out plenty of nights where the attractive looking women get chatted up and its even been pointed out to me by guys on a night out. "

I'd like to add too that not every stunning looking woman is only interested in money,just like not all "average" girls have a great personality! Aaaaaand not all men are only into looks!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going by too photos and verifications on here it’s pretty obvious that lots and lots of people want great bodies anyway. As for chemistry that’s harder to say

I think it’s safe to say that it’s going to be different here than “normal” life. I think people are going to realistically go slightly more for body (if we can get it that is) than chemistry as any connections are going to be much more fleeting.

Of course if we can get chemistry then great too. But we should remember that the vast vast majority of people on fab don’t use the forums so any answer we get will be biased here.

Like some posters say, we aren’t going to go for someone we don’t find hot in the first place, unless you’re simply looking to her your leg over with anything. So it’s going to have to be looks first. And then chemistry. So while people say chemistry is more important, the meet would never happen without the body/looks in the first place.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to add too that not every stunning looking woman is only interested in money,just like not all "average" girls have a great personality! Aaaaaand not all men are only into looks!! "

And I've already pointed out i didn't mean all women and the rest. ( this is why I've stopped commenting on threads before as people take the comment wrong and even when I've said I didn't mean it like that it still goes on) sure I'm below average with a shite personality

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

DD ....no you're not ...

Reply privately

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

If you've got chemistry with someone, I find that they pretty much instantly become more attractive.

Whilst you might not have been drawn to them before you started talking to them, if you discover a meeting of minds, I start to see little things I like.

Such as an eye colour, curve of neck, cute nose, style of hair, smile in a particularly sexy way occasionally.

Something like that.

You'll notice that everything I've said is above the shoulders, because that's where I'm drawn to when there's chemistry, as it's the conversation that's holding my attention

Reply privately

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Initially my eyes have always ignited my endorphins ,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both to be honest but chemistry is probably more important really, this is why i have on my profile not looking for NSA. I like some emotion not a robot or snowman/snow woman lol.

Reply privately

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Both to be honest but chemistry is probably more important really, this is why i have on my profile not looking for NSA. I like some emotion not a robot or snowman/snow woman lol. "

With you 100% - totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Both to be honest but chemistry is probably more important really, this is why i have on my profile not looking for NSA. I like some emotion not a robot or snowman/snow woman lol. "

Them pesky snowman/snowwoman.

Agree with ur comment though there has to be both

Reply privately

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Yes but you can’t repeatedly fuck someone with a hot body it they have the personality of a dead fish. Well maybe you can.. I couldn’t.

Their initial looks will rule them in or out. But the click and chemistry matter everything after that.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Yes but you can’t repeatedly fuck someone with a hot body it they have the personality of a dead fish. Well maybe you can.. I"

Challenge accepted!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Attraction to start, however it doesnt matter how pretty you are or how long you spend in the gym, if you are a knob or have no personality its game over for me.

Mrs S x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but you can’t repeatedly fuck someone with a hot body it they have the personality of a dead fish. Well maybe you can.. I couldn’t.

Their initial looks will rule them in or out. But the click and chemistry matter everything after that. "

100% I agree.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Their initial looks will rule them in or out. But the click and chemistry matter everything after that. "

I agree that's why I picked chemistry without that it's pointless.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The op didn't ask which you would look for first so it's not about what attracts you but what brings greater enjoyment.

It's impossible to have great sex without chemistry regardless of what some empty vessels might try and tell you.

Reply privately

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

The mind needs to be stimulated ... need to have a connection with the person... might be attracted to the body but if there is no connection no point sex will be blah ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Funny reading some of the comments... can see through the bs from some... at the end of the day we each go for someone for whatever reason... and noone is going to say what those real reasons are ... so as to not offend anyone... and anyone who actually says their real opinion gets called names...

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Funny reading some of the comments... can see through the bs from some... at the end of the day we each go for someone for whatever reason... and noone is going to say what those real reasons are ... so as to not offend anyone... and anyone who actually says their real opinion gets called names...

"

Where was the name calling no one has called anyone names. If people think the shoe fits then surely that's their own issues. People have given several different opinions on here. Some have even been completely dismissive of what others thoughts especially because a lot said chemistry. Personally I stand by my chemistry comment. Ye you can initially meet because you Like the look but as I've said previously I've met people who don't have great pics and pics from years ago or no pics. It will only ever go farther if there is chemistry regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Funny reading some of the comments... can see through the bs from some... at the end of the day we each go for someone for whatever reason... and noone is going to say what those real reasons are ... so as to not offend anyone... and anyone who actually says their real opinion gets called names...

Where was the name calling no one has called anyone names. If people think the shoe fits then surely that's their own issues. People have given several different opinions on here. Some have even been completely dismissive of what others thoughts especially because a lot said chemistry. Personally I stand by my chemistry comment. Ye you can initially meet because you Like the look but as I've said previously I've met people who don't have great pics and pics from years ago or no pics. It will only ever go farther if there is chemistry regardless of what anyone else thinks. "

I hope I haven't come across as being dismissive because a lot said chemistry. I said it myself there has to be chemistry for me 100% but on a sex site a lot go for looks before chemistry.

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm struggling to see where the name calling is?

I've given my honest opinion and no one called me any names.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone is going to agree.

If you are referring to my empty vessel comment it would be very strange if anyone on this thread took offence at that as no one on the thread has actually said they could have great sex without chemistry so there was no one to aim it at.

The comment was meant in general terms when someone bases great sex purely on physical attraction. That might be fine as a one off but there won't be any repeat meets.

Reply privately

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Beauty is only skin deep

...but mean and bitchy lasts forever

Chemistry always!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most people don’t care about numerous repeats. I’d doubt most people meet here more than a few times so chemistry/personality much less important than looks and physical attraction.

It’s the elephant in this discussion. Lots of people saying chemistry to sound better

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Their initial looks will rule them in or out. But the click and chemistry matter everything after that.

Most people don’t care about numerous repeats. I’d doubt most people meet here more than a few times so chemistry/personality much less important than looks and physical attraction.

It’s the elephant in this discussion. Lots of people saying chemistry to sound better "

No lots of people actually having an opinion which is consistent with their profile.

Women and couples have commented on this thread and all agreed that chemistry is more important.

If you are looking for NSA then go with what suits you.

If someone is looking to explore with a FWB they can't do that if they don't have a connection with the other person.

Reply privately

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

There has to be a balance between both elements and the higher they are the better experience will be had by all parties involved. I do feel that chemistry is more important than looks.

Reply privately

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Definitely chemistry

Mrs Gs

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

For me its Je ne sais pas. It could be how they speak, maybe how their confidence carrys them or even just a look or smile but damn when that chemistry is strong nothing will top that feeling. Its something for me that can't be defined by someone's looks or body but the hidden unknowns that cause sparks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the chemistry in the world doesn't compensate for a face like a smashed pumpkin!

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

I hope I haven't come across as being dismissive because a lot said chemistry. I said it myself there has to be chemistry for me 100% but on a sex site a lot go for looks before chemistry. "

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I don't see why anyone has an issue with anyone elses opinion on it.You gave yours and that's what the forums are all about.

Personally I haven't found it on here. Some find me attractive and have met me some haven't and that's fine. Some people I met and we didn't click and others well that's where the chemistry came in

If people do want to meet and they don't have that spark and carry on and have sex that's fine too. But for me I need that spark I have made that mistake before and nah I won't again.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"For me its Je ne sais pas. It could be how they speak, maybe how their confidence carrys them or even just a look or smile but damn when that chemistry is strong nothing will top that feeling. Its something for me that can't be defined by someone's looks or body but the hidden unknowns that cause sparks. "

This exactly is it.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"All the chemistry in the world doesn't compensate for a face like a smashed pumpkin! "

Or a horrible personality as well.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"All the chemistry in the world doesn't compensate for a face like a smashed pumpkin!

Or a horrible personality as well. "

Don't worry, I don't think you'll be left behind. Sure I'll give you one anyway, even if nobody else will

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All the chemistry in the world doesn't compensate for a face like a smashed pumpkin!

Or a horrible personality as well. "

Well a personality of one's own is a good start.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Don't worry, I don't think you'll be left behind. Sure I'll give you one anyway, even if nobody else will "

Ah thanks Mick sure a sympathy shag will do......

As long as there's chemistry

Reply privately

over a year ago

First comes the physics, then the chemistry and all going well maybe some biology...

Reply privately

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Sorry but have to laugh at all saying chemistry before body. Im calling bullshit on that. You are right to some degree I think. Looks draw you in chemistry needed after that. As someone once said to me... "you can't photoshop an ugly personality" "

Correct but you can hide it for a long time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s the elephant in this discussion. Lots of people saying chemistry to sound better

No lots of people actually having an opinion which is consistent with their profile.

Women and couples have commented on this thread and all agreed that chemistry is more important.

If you are looking for NSA then go with what suits you.

If someone is looking to explore with a FWB they can't do that if they don't have a connection with the other person. "

I wasn’t really talking about my preferences at all. Ideally I’m going to be physically attracted to them first and also get on with them after.

Do we need to have as much of a match of personalities here as we do for a relationship? I don’t think most people would say we do. That’s my simple point. Of course there will be people who say it is needed as much as it it for an ongoing relationship, but in my opinion for the majority, less chemistry will be needed as it’s not going to be as much of an ongoing or committed thing where you’re even in that persons company as much.

This isn’t to cause an offence to anyone. It’s just something I suspect to be true. Nowhere have I said that there ain’t expected to be any chemistry. Just that o think most people will accept less of it on a sex/swingers site than they would while looking for a deeper connection/relationship

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone thinks the same.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone thinks the same....."

I know its baffling isnt it. Also just because 2 people have different views they dont have to be rude to each other. Imagine..its mad ted

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone thinks the same.....

I know its baffling isnt it. Also just because 2 people have different views they dont have to be rude to each other. Imagine..its mad ted "

Stop agreeing with me you ass

Reply privately

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

Sorry but that’s rubbish. Absolutely. It’s the one subject that I’ve never seen anyone really row about. Why would anyone be offended??

Reply privately

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

Most people don’t care about numerous repeats. I’d doubt most people meet here more than a few times so chemistry/personality much less important than looks and physical attraction. "

You are absolutely speaking for yourself there. Most people I know on here look specifically for repeat meets. All my long term FBs are from here, I’m talking 15-20 meets each SO FAR. I’ve a FB who is on here who I’ve been shagging on and off for 25 years. Many can confirm that before you accuse me of lying. If you don’t have repeat meets, maybe that’s something you need to look at. It’s not an issue for most.

And that’s where personality and chemistry enriches physical attraction. Your lack of repeat meets might explain your blinkered attitude to that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Sorry but that’s rubbish. Absolutely. It’s the one subject that I’ve never seen anyone really row about. Why would anyone be offended?? "

In your opinion its rubbish... in my opinion some of the things said in this thread are not true... but thats my opinion... which like you I am entitled to... or is that rubbish too??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Why is it so hard for people to understand that not everyone thinks the same....."

Dont know ... must be the lockdown... getting to them... or I dont know they just want everyone else to think like them...

I dont care,do you??

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Don't worry, I don't think you'll be left behind. Sure I'll give you one anyway, even if nobody else will

As long as there's chemistry "

Oh there'll be chloroform... That's chemistry!

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Oh there'll be chloroform... That's chemistry! "

I'm sure it is but if I need to use it on ya then we're in trouble

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You are absolutely speaking for yourself there. Most people I know on here look specifically for repeat meets. All my long term FBs are from here, I’m talking 15-20 meets each SO FAR. I’ve a FB who is on here who I’ve been shagging on and off for 25 years. Many can confirm that before you accuse me of lying. If you don’t have repeat meets, maybe that’s something you need to look at. It’s not an issue for most.

And that’s where personality and chemistry enriches physical attraction. Your lack of repeat meets might explain your blinkered attitude to that. "

Please tell me where I said I didn’t care about repeat meets. Maybe if you’re going to paraphrase me then you might read what I wrote properly before twisting what I say. Thanks

In my opinion I’ve said I think that most people aren’t bothered about NUMEROUS repeat meets. And nope I’m not going to accuse you of anything. Why would I, try not to be so dramatic and defensive maybe?

That’s fine if that’s your experience. You do recognise that I’m allowed my opinion as are you and if you don’t like it then that fine too. Try not get so offended as I wasn’t even talking or thinking about you.

And like I said, it’s my belief that lots and probably most here wouldn’t have much more than a few meets. There are thousands of people who use this site and the vast majority don’t use the forums and are only here for a short period of time. I’m sure you realise that. I would not be surprised either if you are more in a possible minority here in terms of being on here for 25 years or what it is you describe.

Finally please point to me where I said I do t want repeat meets?? I said I suspect that most don’t want NUMEROUS meets. And nowhere did I even refer to myself. Well done for making up stuff for me in your own mind Ann you deciding to tell me. Bravo. Nice personal attack though and personal presumptions. In terms of my meets or lack thereof, let’s just say I’ve been on this 3 months and last time I looked, we’re on a lockdown in a pandemic.

LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry but that’s rubbish. Absolutely. It’s the one subject that I’ve never seen anyone really row about. Why would anyone be offended?? "

Miaow... seems you don’t like others being forthright but it’s ok for you to be as insulting as you wish. You might try toning down the aggression. Angry much?

Reply privately

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Old bog road

It's not chemistry, it's biology. And while appearances attract, if there's no spark there's no point.

So, physics will draw me in, chemistry will hold me, but biology will decide if I'm going to stay.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Oh there'll be chloroform... That's chemistry!

I'm sure it is but if I need to use it on ya then we're in trouble "

Reply privately

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"

And that’s where personality and chemistry enriches physical attraction. Your lack of repeat meets might explain your blinkered attitude to that.

Please tell me where I said I didn’t care about repeat meets. Maybe if you’re going to paraphrase me then you might read what I wrote properly before twisting what I say. Thanks

In my opinion I’ve said I think that most people aren’t bothered about NUMEROUS repeat meets. And nope I’m not going to accuse you of anything. Why would I, try not to be so dramatic and defensive maybe?

That’s fine if that’s your experience. You do recognise that I’m allowed my opinion as are you and if you don’t like it then that fine too. Try not get so offended as I wasn’t even talking or thinking about you.

And like I said, it’s my belief that lots and probably most here wouldn’t have much more than a few meets. There are thousands of people who use this site and the vast majority don’t use the forums and are only here for a short period of time. I’m sure you realise that. I would not be surprised either if you are more in a possible minority here in terms of being on here for 25 years or what it is you describe.

Finally please point to me where I said I do t want repeat meets?? I said I suspect that most don’t want NUMEROUS meets. And nowhere did I even refer to myself. Well done for making up stuff for me in your own mind Ann you deciding to tell me. Bravo. Nice personal attack though and personal presumptions. In terms of my meets or lack thereof, let’s just say I’ve been on this 3 months and last time I looked, we’re on a lockdown in a pandemic.

LOL "

Oops. Sorry for upsetting you.. but sure you must be feeling great after the 7hr session you had, pandemic over in Galway?? . Mind you, 3mts on fab, you must know everything!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

LOL

Oops. Sorry for upsetting you.. but sure you must be feeling great after the 7hr session you had, pandemic over in Galway?? . Mind you, 3mts on fab, you must know everything!!! "

Now that you’ve mentioned it then, yep I’ve met one person bar my housemate in 2021. How about you? Half your county?

As regards knowing everything, kindly point me to where I claimed that, thanks. As distinct from you where you abuse the shite out of people on this in the most bullyish ways and usually without the balls of addressing them directly. And you’re supposedly non judgemental. Oh the irony

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

LOL

Oops. Sorry for upsetting you.. but sure you must be feeling great after the 7hr session you had, pandemic over in Galway?? . Mind you, 3mts on fab, you must know everything!!!

Now that you’ve mentioned it then, yep I’ve met one person bar my housemate in 2021. How about you? Half your county?

As regards knowing everything, kindly point me to where I claimed that, thanks. As distinct from you where you abuse the shite out of people on this in the most bullyish ways and usually without the balls of addressing them directly. And you’re supposedly non judgemental. Oh the irony "

It’s very easy for you to come on here and throw comments around the place like you know everything. Accusing people of “sleeping with have the country” during this time and then calling them a bully. It seems to me we can all see who the bully is here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You always know whos going to have a row on the forums. Got my popcorn lol

Reply privately