Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Using wish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone here used wish to buy items and if so what was the experience like. Are the deals that good or is it all a con.

Feedback please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone here used wish to buy items and if so what was the experience like. Are the deals that good or is it all a con.

Feedback please "

What are you looking to buy?

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"Has anyone here used wish to buy items and if so what was the experience like. Are the deals that good or is it all a con.

Feedback please "

I've used it twice so far...I'm waiting on the second delivery...

The first one took about 6 weeks...

I always use paypal at least that way if something doesn't arrive I'll have that to fall back on

over a year ago

Feedback please

I always use paypal at least that way if something doesn't arrive I'll have that to fall back on"

Pay pal will do absolutely nothing for you. They always side with the retailer. Have a look on Reddit.

over a year ago

Watch the quality of the products. They are cheap for a reason!

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye I've used it quite a bit. They are good at giving refunds if there is an issue or if something doesn't arrive. Most of the stuff I bought has been grand some went straight in the bin tho. And it does take a few weeks to arrive.

over a year ago

The Quality and sizes are hit and miss but i find they are fairly good with refunds. When i started buying there first the delivery was free more or less and very long wait. Now they are charging a fair fee for delivery and the last items about were a but quicker alright.

By *tockings199Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Takes ages to arrive and be very careful with sizes as not a good fit most times, I get my nylons on that site and have to say not bad quality

By *uperchampMan
over a year ago

dublin

Rubbish... my experience..3 items absolutely nothing like the picture n the quality was shite.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Feedback please

I always use paypal at least that way if something doesn't arrive I'll have that to fall back on

Pay pal will do absolutely nothing for you. They always side with the retailer. Have a look on Reddit."

I order enough stuff online to know paypal side with the customer enough

I dont need to look at reddit

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Feedback please

Pay pal will do absolutely nothing for you. They always side with the retailer. Have a look on Reddit.

I dont need to look at reddit"

Never had an issue with PayPal. All refunds were a simple process.

As said by others the quality can be an issue with wish especially with electronic goods but you get what you pay for.

over a year ago

Takes ages to arrive. Quality is shite. I’d avoid and spend few extra quid locally or on a brand tbh.

over a year ago

Feedback please

I dont need to look at reddit"

You must have had some really bad experiences

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Feedback please

You must have had some really bad experiences "

Bad experiences how??

2 experiences of items not arriving...I got my money back...hardly a bad experience...

One item was sent to the wrong address...

I eventually got the item...and a refund...

over a year ago

Can be hit and miss to be honest. Know people who got great stuff from them cheap and other people who got cheap crap for well cheap. Also the time the item takes can vary greatly as well.

over a year ago

Look at the picture reviews. You can tell easily if they're legit or not by the words used.

Also, if you want fast delivery click the little truck. I order lights for a game room and they came in 5 days. But if it doesn't have the little truck beside it's likely it will take weeks.

I use DHGate also but for Jerseys as they're good quality

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not looking for anything in particular. It has popped up on fb and I have had a look in it. It looks very cheap for some stuff. There seems to be a lot on it. I might buy from it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the feed back

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yes, I've used wish, it's ok, but watch the postage cost. It does take a while to come through as well. X

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Feedback please "

dont bother with wish..its mostly a scam..delivery takes an eternity

I find ali express much better or even ebay has lots of items from china dirt cheap

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We have bought a few toys off wish and cant complain about any of them, we only use PayPal to purchase anything and it will take a few weeks for it to arrive but alot cheaper than everywhere else.

We bought a wand for €14 and it lasted 2 years with lots of use

Mrs Gs

over a year ago

Feedback please

You must have had some really bad experiences

Bad experiences how??

2 experiences of items not arriving...I got my money back...hardly a bad experience...

One item was sent to the wrong address...

I eventually got the item...and a refund..."

This happened to me with love honey aswell.

over a year ago

I buy all my earrings and lip and nose rings of wish and never have a problem with them. They are cheap but I lose them like all the time so I won't pay big for them.

over a year ago

Bought countless items from Wish. My advice, look at the customer reviews.. people usually upload pictures of the actual item. They usually dont look anything like the advert, and are flimsy cheap tack. But a lot of products are actually brill (like sex toys) if you arent reliant on aesthetic quality.

Wish gets a thumbs up from SugarPieHoneyBunch

By *anhoeMan
over a year ago

galway

Feedback please "

I bought a few jockstraps and sports gear, (shorts), from them and got to say the items were perfect

Post new Message to Thread