Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Up Mayo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Up Mayo, God love them, but they need all the support they can get.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Up The Dubs

Anyone swapping tickets....I've 2 for my living room but would prefer 2 for someone's bedroom

over a year ago

"Up The Dubs

Ye Dubs have all the tricks

Ill take two for the kitchen end

Anyone swapping tickets....I've 2 for my living room but would prefer 2 for someone's bedroom "

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Hope mayo win...only thing that could brighten up this year..

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Up Mayo, God love them, but they need all the support they can get. "

Hopeful of a mayo win but history shows us they bottle it on the big days despite beating everyone comprehensivly on their way to the final.. Dubs are ruthless.. My money is on a 6 in a row

By *ebel_LionMan
over a year ago

cork

Gardai have issued a warning stating that any Mayo supporters caught climbing over the wall of Croke Park on All Ireland Final day will be made go back in and watch the second half

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Hey its 2020 anything can happen

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hard to look past team AIG

over a year ago

I shall be donning my red and green lingerie tomorrow for my beloved adopted county

over a year ago

Mayo for Sam

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"I shall be donning my red and green lingerie tomorrow for my beloved adopted county "

This makes me happy

over a year ago

I just want the Dubs to lose

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"I just want the Dubs to lose "

I cant see it happening,itd be great to see mayo do it,but I just dont see the dubs losing

over a year ago

"Gardai have issued a warning stating that any Mayo supporters caught climbing over the wall of Croke Park on All Ireland Final day will be made go back in and watch the second half"

I shouldn't have laughed but I did

over a year ago

"I just want the Dubs to lose

I cant see it happening,itd be great to see mayo do it,but I just dont see the dubs losing "

Same as, and I'd rather it was anyone but Mayo against them!

By *ohnFKMan
over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

The Dubs?!?!!

Curse those handsome devils

over a year ago

Hopefully mayo do what mayo do and pull some magic out there arse to make a game of it....

Bit worried it could be a blow out if Dublin get a good start

over a year ago

It would be fairytale stuff if Mayo win today and 2020 has been a year full of surprising results. Up Mayo !

over a year ago

I lived in Mayo for long time so witnessed the rollercoaster of emotions for Mayo fans. Absolutely amazing fans going to matches in all seasons then to witness the heartbreak getting beaten again by Dublin. Would be a great boost for them to finally break the curse.

over a year ago

Am I the only non dub who prefers this Dublin team to the Mayo one?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Am I the only non dub who prefers this Dublin team to the Mayo one?"

I can't believe there's even one as it's normally 31 against 1

By *uanpacMan
over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

The only hope Dublin have of being stopped is if Kerry pull their finger out and build a team around Clifford..mayo and kerry both should of beat dublin in the last few years and missed that chance..they're just too good to be fair them, don't mind all this splitting them in half nonsense and funding..they're dublin men playing for their county and and getting what they deserve..like Limerick are.. I wouldn't be a football fan tho, find it boring enough to watch.. that being said, I do want mayo to win..

over a year ago

You are dead to me now!

over a year ago

"Am I the only non dub who prefers this Dublin team to the Mayo one?

You are dead to me now!"

I just dont think Mayo are that likeable a team to be honest sorry

over a year ago

"Up Mayo, God love them, but they need all the support they can get. "

You spelled Fuck wrong

over a year ago

"Am I the only non dub who prefers this Dublin team to the Mayo one?

I can't believe there's even one as it's normally 31 against 1 "

Maybe that’s what’s you like to think

But a lot of knowledgeable GAA people have great time for this Dublin team

They all have the full range of skills,all two footed and play the game the way it should be played

The team itself is humble,carrys itself well and has dispensed with the badge kissing marching to the hill shite which served them badly in the past.

If you had a son on a football team,you’d want them to play like Dublin and if you had a son as a football player,you’d want him to carry himself like one of that team

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Nope I agree

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

Up Mayo put the curse away

over a year ago

"Up Mayo, God love them, but they need all the support they can get.

Hopeful of a mayo win but history shows us they bottle it on the big days despite beating everyone comprehensivly on their way to the final.. Dubs are ruthless.. My money is on a 6 in a row "

I totally agree, spent too any years getting hopes dashed. They could beat Dublin if they believed in themselves. At this level is purely psychological and the desire to win. Mayo seem to lose this on the big days for what ever reason. The winning streak that Dublin are on means that they have a winning mentality that will be hard to beat

over a year ago

Up the DUBS here we go 6 in a fukin ROW

By *orthDublinDRMan
over a year ago

Clongriffin

Such a close game. But think we will be buzzin for the half dozen and in the big schmoke

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I really don't understand the free kicks in this game.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Loved the shoulder into Lee Keegans ribs highlight of the game

over a year ago

"I really don't understand this game. "

Fixed that for you

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"I really don't understand the free kicks in this game. "
dublin are at their ease.

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

Boom! The joy of 6, fully deserved without being near their best. The bench wins it again, what a fantastic squad.

Delighted for Dessie as such a difficult job following on from Jim.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Loved the shoulder into Lee Keegans ribs highlight of the game "
the worst decision was giving Johnny cooper a tick when he blatantly pulled down o se going in on goal.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Loved the shoulder into Lee Keegans ribs highlight of the game the worst decision was giving Johnny cooper a tick when he blatantly pulled down o se going in on goal. "

To be fair, it balanced up for the free he gave O'Sea for his blatant dive a few minutes earlier, not to mention the iffy black card in the first half.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Loved the shoulder into Lee Keegans ribs highlight of the game the worst decision was giving Johnny cooper a tick when he blatantly pulled down o se going in on goal.

To be fair, it balanced up for the free he gave O'Sea for his blatant dive a few minutes earlier, not to mention the iffy black card in the first half. "

I'm just talking the circumstances. he was clearly through on goal.

over a year ago

Congrats to the Dubs best team to ever have the players let's acknowledge they're greatness and in James McCarthy they have the best all rounder in the land to be playing the game and now with 8 medals. From a kerry man here s hoping he s happy with his lot now and cluxtin too!!!!

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

"Loved the shoulder into Lee Keegans ribs highlight of the game the worst decision was giving Johnny cooper a tick when he blatantly pulled down o se going in on goal.

To be fair, it balanced up for the free he gave O'Sea for his blatant dive a few minutes earlier, not to mention the iffy black card in the first half. I'm just talking the circumstances. he was clearly through on goal. "

If you actually watch the replay will you see a dublin player inside to the left so he wasn't clean through.

It had no effect on the result either, as usual Mayo froze when they had their big chance with an extra man for a crucial period.

70 years and counting.....

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Great to see Kerry people congratulating dublin and osheaon the panel praising them.onr think about Kerry the are very gracious when they loose . Great sporting county . ..

Magnificent 7 next year and to hell withthe begrudgers .... you should all just watch and admire the greatest bunch of genuine guys ever to play our wonderful game .up the dubs and whenever it does happen..as it will ..they get beaten .i really hope its kery .

over a year ago

Tipperary

To be fair, it balanced up for the free he gave O'Sea for his blatant dive a few minutes earlier, not to mention the iffy black card in the first half. I'm just talking the circumstances. he was clearly through on goal.

If you actually watch the replay will you see a dublin player inside to the left so he wasn't clean through.

It had no effect on the result either, as usual Mayo froze when they had their big chance with an extra man for a crucial period.

70 years and counting..... "

it was a blatant black card. dublin had a man in the bin at the time so ref wouldnt give cooper a black card. I wouldn't say mayo froze. they played particularly decent.

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

To be fair, it balanced up for the free he gave O'Sea for his blatant dive a few minutes earlier, not to mention the iffy black card in the first half. I'm just talking the circumstances. he was clearly through on goal.

70 years and counting..... it was a blatant black card. dublin had a man in the bin at the time so ref wouldnt give cooper a black card. I wouldn't say mayo froze. they played particularly decent."

The other wasn't as he just stood his ground, as they say these things even themselves out

Leave the post mortem to the masses of bitters. The the victors the spoils...

over a year ago

Tipperary

70 years and counting..... it was a blatant black card. dublin had a man in the bin at the time so ref wouldnt give cooper a black card. I wouldn't say mayo froze. they played particularly decent.

The other wasn't as he just stood his ground, as they say these things even themselves out

Leave the post mortem to the masses of bitters. The the victors the spoils... "

the other was also one In my opinion. third man tackle. mayo needed to be ahead. had two good decent opportunities for goals in first half. never went for them. dublin were brutal in first half and still led. Subs made the big difference yet again.

By *aywhatnowMan
over a year ago

North County

70 years and counting..... it was a blatant black card. dublin had a man in the bin at the time so ref wouldnt give cooper a black card. I wouldn't say mayo froze. they played particularly decent.

Leave the post mortem to the masses of bitters. The the victors the spoils... the other was also one In my opinion. third man tackle. mayo needed to be ahead. had two good decent opportunities for goals in first half. never went for them. dublin were brutal in first half and still led. Subs made the big difference yet again. "

Agreed they never kicked on and 100% the superior bench won it.

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Only way mayo will ever win sam

If it is played in knock .....

A miracle....

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

[Removed by poster at 19/12/20 21:49:08]

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

This Dublin team will have to go down as the greatest ever and it's up to rest to find a way to catch up, it's not impossible though, unfortunately I doubt it will be mine it's a long time since 94

over a year ago

I blame the Ref for it all....

over a year ago

"Only way mayo will ever win sam

If it is played in knock .....

A miracle...."

pure gold lol but true

By *yno21Man
over a year ago

banbridge

As a down man I can say this with my tail between my legs lol..

Dublin are just too good tough to say as I hate them as much as Tyrone lol..

By *yno21Man
over a year ago

banbridge

"This Dublin team will have to go down as the greatest ever and it's up to rest to find a way to catch up, it's not impossible though, unfortunately I doubt it will be mine it's a long time since 94 "

The final against cork give us false hope lol

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

Congrats to Dublin some achievement! The effort and focus they put in/show should be a motivation to other counties to keep improving

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Yep well done Dublin,now can we put restriction by counties and get on with living in the rest???

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

This Dublin team are without doubt the best baseball team I have ever seen

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

That's really funny coming from a kildare man lol.lol.lol.lol

Post new Message to Thread