Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rant of day get it and it's Friday.

Jump to newest

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman
over a year ago

My town

I hate ranging companies and it's a computer your talking too and they don't understand what you saying and you can't speak to someone cause you gotta get past speaking to a computer who tells you sorry I don't understand you. 10 mins I'm ranting out numbers shouting help and getting sorry I don't get that please try again.... try what again I'm screaming HELP!!!! I'm sure there people listening and having a good laugh..... rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

We were invited somewhere this weekend and can’t go and am feeling very hard done by. I’m home alone and am dreaming of Ben walking back in the door accompanied by a fab friend to cheer me up! I’m generally pissed off and whiney today! Go me!!

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

I woke up with a horrible crick on my neck, looks like I’ll only be turning right from now on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were meant to be heading off today for a much needed hotel break, have had to cancel due to family illness. Another lockdown looming means we will be looking at February at the earliest

However, family and health is always more important. We will have our time in the sun (after emigrating to Portugal obviously )

over a year ago

Oh and my arthritis hurts like a bitch because of the weather grrr

over a year ago

It’s Friday and for a change my only rant is ...I don’t have a rant Think positive even body

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The usual gobby morons preaching on here about not meeting during covid restrictions while advertising on their "other profile" for a party gathering this weekend.

over a year ago

SuperValu had no superquinn sausages left for the breakfast roll this morning.....gutted

But I’ve a half day today so

over a year ago

"SuperValu had no superquinn sausages left for the breakfast roll this morning.....gutted

But I’ve a half day today so "

Sorry, I bought the last pack yesterday for the meatballs

over a year ago

Argh!! I'm crap at games in the forums

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Full lockdown happening the day before my birthday

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Argh!! I'm crap at games in the forums "

You should see some of the answers I get....wouldn't embarrass anyone by saying names

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Argh!! I'm crap at games in the forums "

Come along with me and we can learn together.

over a year ago

"Full lockdown happening the day before my birthday "

Don't worry, by the time we're done with lockdowns, everyone will have had a birthday one

By *ocktailsdreamsMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Full lockdown happening the day before my birthday

Don't worry, by the time we're done with lockdowns, everyone will have had a birthday one"

I know but I'll be happy enough reading and walking

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Argh!! I'm crap at games in the forums

You should see some of the answers I get....wouldn't embarrass anyone by saying names "

Thank God for the forum quiz master oath... I’m having a bad enough day without being named and shamed

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Argh!! I'm crap at games in the forums

You should see some of the answers I get....wouldn't embarrass anyone by saying names

Thank God for the forum quiz master oath... I’m having a bad enough day without being named and shamed "

I have a rule...if no one says how bad I am in bed I wont tell how bad they are with their Quiz answers

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"I woke up with a horrible crick on my neck, looks like I’ll only be turning right from now on"

And my few days in lahinch have been postponed until after the holidays, looks like I get to finish up early.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I woke up with a horrible crick on my neck, looks like I’ll only be turning right from now on

And my few days in lahinch have been postponed until after the holidays, looks like I get to finish up early. "

Just as well...there's a fair few left turns on the way

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"I woke up with a horrible crick on my neck, looks like I’ll only be turning right from now on

And my few days in lahinch have been postponed until after the holidays, looks like I get to finish up early.

Just as well...there's a fair few left turns on the way "

Very true but they love a roundabout in the wesht

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"We will have our time in the sun (after emigrating to Portugal obviously )"

Snap! Our current pie-in-the-sky plan is to retire to Portugal

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Getting the E:18 error on my washing machine for the last week, listening to it again now. Can't find the bloody sock that's blocking the water inlet/outlet

over a year ago

"Getting the E:18 error on my washing machine for the last week, listening to it again now. Can't find the bloody sock that's blocking the water inlet/outlet "
let me have a look for you

over a year ago

"I hate ranging companies and it's a computer your talking too and they don't understand what you saying and you can't speak to someone cause you gotta get past speaking to a computer who tells you sorry I don't understand you. 10 mins I'm ranting out numbers shouting help and getting sorry I don't get that please try again.... try what again I'm screaming HELP!!!! I'm sure there people listening and having a good laugh..... rant over "

In that vein.....

Why have I entered my account number 147 times before speaking to a human who then has no clue who I am

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I hate ranging companies and it's a computer your talking too and they don't understand what you saying and you can't speak to someone cause you gotta get past speaking to a computer who tells you sorry I don't understand you. 10 mins I'm ranting out numbers shouting help and getting sorry I don't get that please try again.... try what again I'm screaming HELP!!!! I'm sure there people listening and having a good laugh..... rant over "

Ah sure look, I've spoken to you face to face and I hadn't a clue what you were saying either

Mind you, there was a couple of boobies distracting me at the time, and someone else's thighs as well.

By *irty MurtyMan
over a year ago

my place

I’ve to work all weekend, cause apparently Christmas is the end of the world and everything needs to be done

over a year ago

No rant here......carry on!

over a year ago

Im raging that Ive nothing to rage about! Maybe working all day today counts? Lol

Its been a great week to be honest

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Suffering the thoughts of another lockdown I'm in fierce bad form

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

My false eyelashes are annoying me a bit.

By *igglesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Just dont get me started!!

over a year ago

"My false eyelashes are annoying me a bit. "

Hate when that happens me!!

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man
over a year ago

City Centre, Dublin

I’ve been waiting all year to see my friends and family back home, lockdown from St Stephens day means it’ll be some time next year before it happens

over a year ago

"I’ve been waiting all year to see my friends and family back home, lockdown from St Stephens day means it’ll be some time next year before it happens"

Sound like it won't take affect until 28th at the earliest so ylu might still be able to

over a year ago

Washing machine died, dropped a kilo of self raising, 2496 presents still to buy and the sexual frustration of 2020 is rampant today!

Happy Friday!

over a year ago

"Washing machine died, dropped a kilo of self raising, 2496 presents still to buy and the sexual frustration of 2020 is rampant today!

Happy Friday! "

Are the frustration and the washing machine linked in anyway

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I made the mistake of thinking I might get to finish up with work today

No I’ll be working next week

over a year ago

"Washing machine died, dropped a kilo of self raising, 2496 presents still to buy and the sexual frustration of 2020 is rampant today!

Happy Friday!

Are the frustration and the washing machine linked in anyway"

I did not have frustration relations with that washing machine

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

[Removed by poster at 18/12/20 15:15:54]

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

If it’s the same machine that gives me a repeated E:18, the blockage is at the front. Probably a hairclip in the front filter thing.

I have had a brilliant week so I will try not to gloat

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"If it’s the same machine that gives me a repeated E:18, the blockage is at the front. Probably a hairclip in the front filter thing.

I have had a brilliant week so I will try not to gloat "

And hows your knee's

By *ofusplusCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"If it’s the same machine that gives me a repeated E:18, the blockage is at the front. Probably a hairclip in the front filter thing.

I have had a brilliant week so I will try not to gloat "

Thank you, I'll tell himself

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I have had a brilliant week so I will try not to gloat

Thank you, I'll tell himself "

Try a wire from a bra also in the filter fan

By *eeavWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I’d say name and shame but that’s not allowed but it’s always the way with some

over a year ago

"We were invited somewhere this weekend and can’t go and am feeling very hard done by. I’m home alone and am dreaming of Ben walking back in the door accompanied by a fab friend to cheer me up! I’m generally pissed off and whiney today! Go me!!

"

Ben... She's on to us!

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Ben... She's on to us! "

Ye must have got way laid!!

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"The usual gobby morons preaching on here about not meeting during covid restrictions while advertising on their "other profile" for a party gathering this weekend. "

Totally concur with this

over a year ago

We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

over a year ago

I feel your pain! I have to ring customers in the UK a lot and god bless them but my Donegal accent is indecipherable to a good portion of them

By *inaandterryCouple
over a year ago

Westmeath

"I hate ranging companies and it's a computer your talking too and they don't understand what you saying and you can't speak to someone cause you gotta get past speaking to a computer who tells you sorry I don't understand you. 10 mins I'm ranting out numbers shouting help and getting sorry I don't get that please try again.... try what again I'm screaming HELP!!!! I'm sure there people listening and having a good laugh..... rant over

I feel your pain! I have to ring customers in the UK a lot and god bless them but my Donegal accent is indecipherable to a good portion of them "

I've met you and I understood every word

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

I can’t sleep and it’s 3am. I haven’t worked since November because I caught Covid in work. The doctor said that I won’t be able to go back to work till January maybe. My wife and 4 of our children got it from me. Our eldest daughter somehow didn’t get it despite spending tons of time with us (we were on to a professor in Trinity about her) and today we got the go ahead to come out of total isolation. Then the news tells us that there’s another round of lockdown restrictions coming up. We are at our wits end.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I can’t sleep and it’s 3am. I haven’t worked since November because I caught Covid in work. The doctor said that I won’t be able to go back to work till January maybe. My wife and 4 of our children got it from me. Our eldest daughter somehow didn’t get it despite spending tons of time with us (we were on to a professor in Trinity about her) and today we got the go ahead to come out of total isolation. Then the news tells us that there’s another round of lockdown restrictions coming up. We are at our wits end. "

I really hope you are all ok now and recovering well

Did it hit the adults worse than the kids and did everyone recover fully if you don't mind me asking

over a year ago

"We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones..."

What setting did you have the toaster at though?

Post new Message to Thread