Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Who likes to be caned?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And I'm not talking about a gentle tap! Anyone here enjoy getting their ass or body caned hard?

My latest pic shows 54 strokes. The elation afterward was amazing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"And I'm not talking about a gentle tap! Anyone here enjoy getting their ass or body caned hard?

My latest pic shows 54 strokes. The elation afterward was amazing!"

Hope you dont me asking but what it's like to heal...

over a year ago

"

Hope you dont me asking but what it's like to heal..."

Not too bad actually, just bruises a bit. Unless you break the skin as a judicial caning might.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Jesus it's red raw ....... nope something like that.i don't like

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Jesus it's red raw ....... nope something like that.i don't like "

I keep thinking what the feck shower gel would sting like

over a year ago

"Jesus it's red raw ....... nope something like that.i don't like "

Try everything once! You won't find a high like it!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have been red from flogging and paddle, only tried the cane once but it wasn't to that extent. I am not to sure about having to break the skin.

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I have been red from flogging and paddle, only tried the cane once but it wasn't to that extent. I am not to sure about having to break the skin. "

Loads of people on Fab like to give or take a good caning, but I don't know anyone who would go as far as broken skin and blood.

I am very surprised that your bloody ass picture, passed the Fab approval.

over a year ago

"I have been red from flogging and paddle, only tried the cane once but it wasn't to that extent. I am not to sure about having to break the skin.

Loads of people on Fab like to give or take a good caning, but I don't know anyone who would go as far as broken skin and blood.

I am very surprised that your bloody ass picture, passed the Fab approval."

Yes i was actually thinking the same, i tried to put up my red butt after the Nimhneach one time no cane no blood it didn't pass.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Jesus it's red raw ....... nope something like that.i don't like

Try everything once! You won't find a high like it!"

the only high would be high slap across the face if someone did that to me ..

over a year ago

"Jesus it's red raw ....... nope something like that.i don't like

Try everything once! You won't find a high like it!the only high would be high slap across the face if someone did that to me .. "

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Yeah no eff that. They wouldnt be moving their arms for a while if someone did that to me

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I've seen an ass on fab with worse damage than that to be honest

I think sometimes a picture will get allowed and then someone picks it up in the forums and it gets deleted

By *ouple VCouple
over a year ago

South East

No thanks, I take spanking alright, I quoted recently my wife friend caught me lovely on the arse when passing, she got it spot on, I was delighted with the slap, she asked for it back, happy to oblige. Sorry but it’s spanking for me & the Mrs.

over a year ago

I don't mind it but not at that level of skin to be broken not sure i feel that need for it either. I would rather try candle wax with the right Dominant person maybe some other things aswell needles perhaps. But the difficulty is finding a Dominant to suit me.

over a year ago

"

I am very surprised that your bloody ass picture, passed the Fab approval."

Well, looks like someone reported it after all, incorrectly I might add, as there was no blood.

Totally consensual in case people think otherwise!

In any case, the high after the pain is indescribable!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"

Well, looks like someone reported it after all, incorrectly I might add, as there was no blood.

In any case, the high after the pain is indescribable!"

I thought that might happen alright

over a year ago

"

In any case, the high after the pain is indescribable!"

I didn't get a massive high with the pain afterwards to be very honest as i couldn't barely sit down lol. My high came during the actual encounter. I love the whip right in my pussy and inner thighs Mmmmmmm such a turn on while tied up.

By *m_impact_playMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"

In any case, the high after the pain is indescribable!

I didn't get a massive high with the pain afterwards to be very honest as i couldn't barely sit down lol. My high came during the actual encounter. I love the whip right in my pussy and inner thighs Mmmmmmm such a turn on while tied up. "

I have to say, the OP is very brave to take that level of punishment, well done!

I am not surprised at all that the pic, was eventually taken down.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I did once a session with a leather belt, it was somewhere around 70 hits, the amazing thing was after about 15 to 20 hits the pain turned into a shiver all over your back and arse, it was quite of a sensation, but no cracked skin, that's just insane. No height afterwards. Would I do it again? NO THANKS. There's an element to it that just doesn't agree with my brain.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I did once a session with a leather belt, it was somewhere around 70 hits, the amazing thing was after about 15 to 20 hits the pain turned into a shiver all over your back and arse, it was quite of a sensation, but no cracked skin, that's just insane. No height afterwards. Would I do it again? NO THANKS. There's an element to it that just doesn't agree with my brain. "

*high

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I did once a session with a leather belt, it was somewhere around 70 hits, the amazing thing was after about 15 to 20 hits the pain turned into a shiver all over your back and arse, it was quite of a sensation, but no cracked skin, that's just insane. No height afterwards. Would I do it again? NO THANKS. There's an element to it that just doesn't agree with my brain. "

Not everyone into caning or impact play in general, likes it very painful, although a lot do, the OP being one who obviously does.

The pain from the cane is so much different to the pain from a leather belt, or even a strap or tawse.

In my personal experience, no two sessions are the same and anyone who still has an interest in impact play, should try it with different partners and scenarios.

over a year ago

"I did once a session with a leather belt, it was somewhere around 70 hits, the amazing thing was after about 15 to 20 hits the pain turned into a shiver all over your back and arse, it was quite of a sensation, but no cracked skin, that's just insane. No height afterwards. Would I do it again? NO THANKS. There's an element to it that just doesn't agree with my brain.

Not everyone into caning or impact play in general, likes it very painful, although a lot do, the OP being one who obviously does.

The pain from the cane is so much different to the pain from a leather belt, or even a strap or tawse.

In my personal experience, no two sessions are the same and anyone who still has an interest in impact play, should try it with different partners and scenarios.

"

Most definitely....

over a year ago

"

"

Unfortunately 50 shades has a lot to answer for..Having been lucky enough to play before this film was ever released was an amazing experience..

Post new Message to Thread