Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Help wanted

Jump to newest

By *oung3sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

tipperary

Hi we are hoping to get some advice, we are looking to find a single lady for some fun, we find most of the time we don’t even get a reply, we have a couple of pics up and are verified, we know single lady’s are spoiled for choice but what can we do to help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A lot of couples (and I am not saying this is what ye are like) seem to think anyone joining them is there to be their plaything and don't think about what the person joining actually wants as well.

A profile with only the female pics and a short bio basically saying you want a woman to play with and no other info bar guys are not to contact ye would immediately put a lot of women off.

And single women to play alone with couples is one of the hardest things to find on here.

Good luck on your search.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Very difficult to get a lady to join you without knowing you. Its a lot easier if attending parties and socials and you put the effort in with them. Alas thats difficult in current circumstances. So probably best to wait till new year and be patient

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"A lot of couples (and I am not saying this is what ye are like) seem to think anyone joining them is there to be their plaything and don't think about what the person joining actually wants as well.

A profile with only the female pics and a short bio basically saying you want a woman to play with and no other info bar guys are not to contact ye would immediately put a lot of women off.

And single women to play alone with couples is one of the hardest things to find on here.

Good luck on your search. "

this is also true

By *oung3sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

tipperary

Thanks for the feedback we will update the bio with abit more detail

By *oung3sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

tipperary

We have been to a few socials, we were just makin some headway until covid hit and the party’s were cancelled

By *inaandterryCouple
over a year ago

Westmeath

Find a couple who is willing to play solo is probably easier as long as you would be willing to have a both a ffm and mfm I'm sure lots would be up for it. Happy fabbing xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A lot of couples (and I am not saying this is what ye are like) seem to think anyone joining them is there to be their plaything and don't think about what the person joining actually wants as well.

I find this actually aswell the "plaything" with no consideration to what the single woman wants and seem to have some rules to adhere to which is totally understandable but if there is no compromise at all, drive on lol . Hence why i don't play alot with couples, it is much better when getting to know couples in person at parties. This way it works well because there are lots to choose from and face to face is always better that screen to screen.

By *oung3sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

tipperary

Completely understand what you are saying, hopefully we will meet at a party sometime for a proper chat

over a year ago

If you have a couple's profile I think you should have pictures of both people up. The single lady you are looking for needs to know what both parties look like. It's not Blind Date.

Single ladies are absolutely spoilt for choice for meets. So you need to stand out from the rest of the people messaging her. Treat her like an actual human being rather than something to tick off your fuckit list. Honestly some of the messages from couples I compare to getting a Just Eat delivery. Can you come over for an hour to suck off my husband and bring a side of prawn crackers as well

I've met some amazing couples here and had great experiences. But it was mutual fun for all three people and I felt very much included and appreciated for helping them fulfill their fantasy.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"If you have a couple's profile I think you should have pictures of both people up. The single lady you are looking for needs to know what both parties look like. It's not Blind Date.

Single ladies are absolutely spoilt for choice for meets. So you need to stand out from the rest of the people messaging her. Treat her like an actual human being rather than something to tick off your fuckit list. Honestly some of the messages from couples I compare to getting a Just Eat delivery. Can you come over for an hour to suck off my husband and bring a side of prawn crackers as well

I've met some amazing couples here and had great experiences. But it was mutual fun for all three people and I felt very much included and appreciated for helping them fulfill their fantasy."

Very much what Rosy said.

When I was single as well as now - couples with female only photos is an automatic turn off for me.

Also about the "fuckit list" - I tend to refuse 100% of all invitations to have sex with people I've never met.

It doesn't have to be a group social, doesn't even have to be a club or anything fancy.

Treating a woman as a human being and willing to put in effort to get to know her and make her feel comfortable - those are key factors in your potential success.

Missus

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

ENORMOUS Round of applause. Totally agree 100%

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Ain't called Unicorns for nothing

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

A lady friend went and met a couple and was totally ignored and just got up and left them. Here here for the ladies

over a year ago

Well , best place to find one it’s at a party ,,,

over a year ago

Some women are highly taken advantage of when it boils down too couples. In most situations with a FFM that I have witnessed it's the guy who basically wants too unload to another woman. I am not surprised women won't meet couples and personally I wouldn't if I was a girl. But look there is some that would that's their choice but your best bit is clubs and socials too get to know the girl and take it from there. Women here are very very vulnerable so they take extra time and extra precautions when meeting anyone which is common sense really. Best of luck with your search guys

By *oung3sum OP   Couple
over a year ago

tipperary

It’s actually missus who wants another woman to explore with, she does not want a mmf meet, we have been to a few social party’s but unfortunately there has been no socials for a long time and probably won’t be any for quite a while, this is probably going to make it next to impossible to make this happen, reading the comments we completely understand where people are coming from and actually we ourselves would much rather meet someone first and get to know them

By *uckitandcMan
over a year ago

birmngham

I'm trying to find some old movies to download can anyone help please,

Follow me 2

The Client

Stepdad No 2

thanks in advance xx

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Hi we are hoping to get some advice, we are looking to find a single lady for some fun, we find most of the time we don’t even get a reply, we have a couple of pics up and are verified, we know single lady’s are spoiled for choice but what can we do to help? "

Well...let me tell you one thing...lots of couples claim to be looking for a unicorn.

I'm here for years...been texting ladies,couples.do I get replies?nope... majority have that fantasy but very rare they go for it.i find that it turns them on..

And after they just miraculously dissapear.

Or I'm just so ugly that nobody wants me.lol

I put myself out there loads of times.majority don't even know how to "pull" a lady.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman
over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"Hi we are hoping to get some advice, we are looking to find a single lady for some fun, we find most of the time we don’t even get a reply, we have a couple of pics up and are verified, we know single lady’s are spoiled for choice but what can we do to help?

Well...let me tell you one thing...lots of couples claim to be looking for a unicorn.

I'm here for years...been texting ladies,couples.do I get replies?nope... majority have that fantasy but very rare they go for it.i find that it turns them on..

And after they just miraculously dissapear.

Or I'm just so ugly that nobody wants me.lol

I put myself out there loads of times.majority don't even know how to "pull" a lady.

"

another thing...I find it annoying that I state I don't do winks...and when I go to delete them,see couples winking.

Well..if you not bothered to read profile I don't think they any good to me.

Post new Message to Thread