Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Funniest elevator thing's

Jump to newest

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

I went to a social and two meet and greets one weekend with a lovely fab girl from here a couple of year's ago up in letterkenny,belfast,and donegal,it was a road trip with herself and I for the weekend,and a fantastic weekend it was,but I will never forget when we were in the lift to the room when the doors opened,the voice in the lift said doors opening so they are!!I loved it as I do love a nordy accent,and she also said doors closing so they are,I thought it was a lovely amusing touch for a hotel to put in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm glad it lifted your spirits!

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I'm glad it lifted your spirits!

"

it did I suppose you had to be there in the lift to hear it when you don't expect it

over a year ago

Lol. That's a nice touch thats funny on so many levels.

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Lol. That's a nice touch thats funny on so many levels."
I went up and down in the lift so many time's just to hear it

over a year ago

"I went to a social and two meet and greets one weekend with a lovely fab girl from here a couple of year's ago up in letterkenny,belfast,and donegal,it was a road trip with herself and I for the weekend,and a fantastic weekend it was,but I will never forget when we were in the lift to the room when the doors opened,the voice in the lift said doors opening so they are!!I loved it as I do love a nordy accent,and she also said doors closing so they are,I thought it was a lovely amusing touch for a hotel to put in "

You must have been in and out of the lift all night just hear the voice lol.

over a year ago

I just adore a good nordy accent i really do xx

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I went to a social and two meet and greets one weekend with a lovely fab girl from here a couple of year's ago up in letterkenny,belfast,and donegal,it was a road trip with herself and I for the weekend,and a fantastic weekend it was,but I will never forget when we were in the lift to the room when the doors opened,the voice in the lift said doors opening so they are!!I loved it as I do love a nordy accent,and she also said doors closing so they are,I thought it was a lovely amusing touch for a hotel to put in

You must have been in and out of the lift all night just hear the voice lol. "

you have no idea I nearly wore the lift out

over a year ago

"I went to a social and two meet and greets one weekend with a lovely fab girl from here a couple of year's ago up in letterkenny,belfast,and donegal,it was a road trip with herself and I for the weekend,and a fantastic weekend it was,but I will never forget when we were in the lift to the room when the doors opened,the voice in the lift said doors opening so they are!!I loved it as I do love a nordy accent,and she also said doors closing so they are,I thought it was a lovely amusing touch for a hotel to put in

You must have been in and out of the lift all night just hear the voice lol. you have no idea I nearly wore the lift out"

There is something really sexy about the accent isn't there?

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

You must have been in and out of the lift all night just hear the voice lol. you have no idea I nearly wore the lift out

There is something really sexy about the accent isn't there? "

very much so I absolutely love it

Post new Message to Thread