Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Conversation

Jump to newest

By *ittlekinks38 OP   Woman
over a year ago

outside belfast x

What is it with fellas that they can't ask a nice question or take the time to form a sentence? Also make an effort to show respect when talking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sure havent u heard we are all 4's thinking we are 10s

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"What is it with fellas that they can't ask a nice question or take the time to form a sentence? Also make an effort to show respect when talking? "
I'm sure many can.

over a year ago

I'm a 99.... who wants my flake

over a year ago

outside belfast x

"Sure havent u heard we are all 4's thinking we are 10s"

Good one I just don't know how fellas expect to get with women on this app when they can't even be nice and respectful when chatting! Rather than just "blowjob?" Or "wanna fuck"?

over a year ago

"Sure havent u heard we are all 4's thinking we are 10s

Good one I just don't know how fellas expect to get with women on this app when they can't even be nice and respectful when chatting! Rather than just "blowjob?" Or "wanna fuck"? "

Wonder how many that text that would actually walk up to a woman in a bar and say that?

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Grrrrrrr ...... tits ..... arse ..... feck

over a year ago

"What is it with fellas that they can't ask a nice question or take the time to form a sentence? Also make an effort to show respect when talking? "

This characteristic is not exclusive to men only

over a year ago

"What is it with fellas that they can't ask a nice question or take the time to form a sentence? Also make an effort to show respect when talking?

This characteristic is not exclusive to men only "

True

over a year ago

"What is it with fellas that they can't ask a nice question or take the time to form a sentence? Also make an effort to show respect when talking?

True "

Ya sick of all those women just texting "Blowjob?"

over a year ago

True

Ya sick of all those women just texting "Blowjob?""

Behave you love it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/12/20 14:28:43]

over a year ago

True

Behave you love it "

It wouldn't kill ya to ask how my day is going first like

over a year ago

True

Behave you love it

It wouldn't kill ya to ask how my day is going first like"

I'm only here for the ride dont need conversation

over a year ago

Single word females

over a year ago

outside belfast x

"Single word females "

You not into females then?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I donno I have had some great conversations with guys on here. Those that can't I just ignore.

I don't think it's gendre specific either plenty of women seem to think they just have click their fingers and a guy should do what they ask. They get really stroppy when it doesn't go there way.

over a year ago

"Single word females

You not into females then?"

Not ones that reply with single word messages

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I donno I have had some great conversations with guys on here. Those that can't I just ignore.

I don't think it's gendre specific either plenty of women seem to think they just have click their fingers and a guy should do what they ask. They get really stroppy when it doesn't go there way. "

that's because women have the control on the site. Some get huge heads and massive egos and think they're on a pedestal.

over a year ago

"I donno I have had some great conversations with guys on here. Those that can't I just ignore.

I don't think it's gendre specific either plenty of women seem to think they just have click their fingers and a guy should do what they ask. They get really stroppy when it doesn't go there way. that's because women have the control on the site. Some get huge heads and massive egos and think they're on a pedestal. "

They only have the control if you give it to them. The sad truth on here is there are so many lads who would try and ride a blank profile with no info at all on it that of course some women have an ego trip. Id find it hard to keep my ego in check if I was getting that attention all the time.

The numbers dont help but its made much worse by the high numbers who literally spam mails in the hope of any ride at all.

over a year ago

Cause fab girls have sex on their brain 24/7 and are constantly gagging for cock

over a year ago

Tipperary

I don't think it's gendre specific either plenty of women seem to think they just have click their fingers and a guy should do what they ask. They get really stroppy when it doesn't go there way. that's because women have the control on the site. Some get huge heads and massive egos and think they're on a pedestal.

They only have the control if you give it to them. The sad truth on here is there are so many lads who would try and ride a blank profile with no info at all on it that of course some women have an ego trip. Id find it hard to keep my ego in check if I was getting that attention all the time.

The numbers dont help but its made much worse by the high numbers who literally spam mails in the hope of any ride at all."

that's it. Most men would hop on a cracked plate to get their willy's wet.

over a year ago

Oh yes that dope messaged me earlier I told him I'm a solid 5 at best and he should hold out for a 10

over a year ago

Oh yes that dope messaged me earlier I told him I'm a solid 5 at best and he should hold out for a 10 "

A 5? Generous much?

over a year ago

Tipperary

Oh yes that dope messaged me earlier I told him I'm a solid 5 at best and he should hold out for a 10 "

your ass is a 9.5 can't comment after that.

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Here here. Well said.

No excuses for it. Ever. Wondering is it an age thing ??

over a year ago

Here here. Well said.

No excuses for it. Ever. Wondering is it an age thing ?? "

Definitely not an age thing

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

What is it with another thread slating men?

We get it, some of us are eejits. Plenty of us are decent.

And it ain't only men that act like dicks on here either.

over a year ago

"What is it with another thread slating men?

And it ain't only men that act like dicks on here either."

Plenty comments and threads started daily about women and their egos and how they think they are gods gift and how most of us wouldn't be spoken to or chatted to by guys in a pub. And it wass acknowledged above that both sees are guilty of the crap messages. It just gets frustrating at times.

over a year ago

These threads always go the same way.

Someone can only give their own experiance. If the OPs experoance is with men then thats what she will post.

Several people have pointed out out it works both ways and I dont remember seeing anyone contradict them.

In general I think people need to realise that a site like this will attract an large element of people who only log in when they are ready to jump on a body with a pulse. That leads to stunted and repeated messages.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

At the risk of repeating myself from another thread today there are lots of women who seem to think men should jump through hoops just because they send a one syllable message saying"Hi".

After a handful of subsequent one word messages I give up and go back to squeezing blood from a stone.

If a man starts a thread woman bashing he is shot down by men and women alike so it should work both ways.

Ignorance and being an arsehole isn't the reserve of the male of the species.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Plenty comments and threads started daily about women and their egos and how they think they are gods gift and how most of us wouldn't be spoken to or chatted to by guys in a pub. And it wass acknowledged above that both sees are guilty of the crap messages. It just gets frustrating at times. "

Ah I know and the lads that post those 'stuck up' threads are worse.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"At the risk of repeating myself from another thread today there are lots of women who seem to think men should jump through hoops just because they send a one syllable message saying"Hi".

After a handful of subsequent one word messages I give up and go back to squeezing blood from a stone.

If a man starts a thread woman bashing he is shot down by men and women alike so it should work both ways.

"

spot on. if a man started a similar thread down bashing women, you can picture the responses.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

These threads always go the same way.

Someone can only give their own experiance. If the OPs experoance is with men then thats what she will post.

Several people have pointed out out it works both ways and I dont remember seeing anyone contradict them.

In general I think people need to realise that a site like this will attract an large element of people who only log in when they are ready to jump on a body with a pulse. That leads to stunted and repeated messages."

I agree with all you said. I wasn't having a go at the OP. Don't even know why I let meself get dragged in

over a year ago

".

I agree with all you said. I wasn't having a go at the OP. Don't even know why I let meself get dragged in "

In that same vein my response was more about how these thread have pointlessly become a gender battleground in general rather than your specific response.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"At the risk of repeating myself from another thread today there are lots of women who seem to think men should jump through hoops just because they send a one syllable message saying"Hi".

spot on. if a man started a similar thread down bashing women, you can picture the responses. "

I'm not talking about the op btw because she asked a valid question Some lads are complete dicks and can't string more than two words together but everyone should treat others the way they want to be treated themselves.

If you spend your time in fab complaining that either men or women are all this or that all you are doing is burning bridges.

over a year ago

spot on. if a man started a similar thread down bashing women, you can picture the responses. "

But the point is the threads do get posted by both men and women and it usually ends up the same conversation. Women have egos, men are fools etc

Why can't this place just be fun.

I do wonder about the whole ego thing. I'm on off here 3-4 years and at no point do I think I've developed an ego ( now maybe someone will point it out that i have).

I have developed some (and I mean some) confidence yeck if someone told me I'd post pictures of me half naked online a few years ago id have laughed. But I am grateful for is the friends I've made, the lessons I've learnt that some people do find me attractive and its okay to feel wanted, to be complimented and say thank you without thinking theirs an ulterior motive.

Let stop tarring all men with the brush that they can't hold a conversation but also let's stop saying that every woman on here has a huge ego because of the attention on here.

over a year ago

Tipperary

spot on. if a man started a similar thread down bashing women, you can picture the responses.

I'm not talking about the op btw because she asked a valid question Some lads are complete dicks and can't string more than two words together but everyone should treat others the way they want to be treated themselves.

If you spend your time in fab complaining that either men or women are all this or that all you are doing is burning bridges. "

I think covid has things gone worse. that's not taking the piss but very few meets are happening in current times.

over a year ago

" I think covid has things gone worse. that's not taking the piss but very few meets are happening in current times."

Gotta disagree there. There is a whole lot of meets happening again.

over a year ago

Tipperary

" I think covid has things gone worse. that's not taking the piss but very few meets are happening in current times.

"

all over the place? it could be people meeting in a bubble who were all along.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

" I think covid has things gone worse. that's not taking the piss but very few meets are happening in current times.

all over the place? it could be people meeting in a bubble who were all along. "

Lad.....theres meets/partys happening every week....all over the place

over a year ago

I think guys are in a difficult situation, they seem to outnumber girls on here, 30-1 so the likelihood is the girl Won't even look at your text, and if she does she might not be intetested....so to take the time to word a nice conversation piece only to have it ignored is a lot to ask.

There's no need for them to be rude or overly pushy. But if you expect them to take the time to word a decent individual message then perhaps the girls should take the time to read and respond.

Wow....rant over lol

over a year ago

Tipperary

Lad.....theres meets/partys happening every week....all over the place"

quick question, how do you know this is going on all over Ireland, one to one meets?

over a year ago

Lad.....theres meets/partys happening every week....all over the placequick question, how do you know this is going on all over Ireland, one to one meets?"

Verifications...taking to people... and offers

over a year ago

Tipperary

Lad.....theres meets/partys happening every week....all over the placequick question, how do you know this is going on all over Ireland, one to one meets?

Verifications...taking to people... and offers"

I see. I never look at veris so I wouldnt have a clue.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Lad.....theres meets/partys happening every week....all over the placequick question, how do you know this is going on all over Ireland, one to one meets?"

Veris

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

But the point is the threads do get posted by both men and women and it usually ends up the same conversation. Women have egos, men are fools etc

Why can't this place just be fun.

I do wonder about the whole ego thing. I'm on off here 3-4 years and at no point do I think I've developed an ego ( now maybe someone will point it out that i have).

I have developed some (and I mean some) confidence yeck if someone told me I'd post pictures of me half naked online a few years ago id have laughed. But I am grateful for is the friends I've made, the lessons I've learnt that some people do find me attractive and its okay to feel wanted, to be complimented and say thank you without thinking theirs an ulterior motive.

Let stop tarring all men with the brush that they can't hold a conversation but also let's stop saying that every woman on here has a huge ego because of the attention on here.

"

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Cause fab girls have sex on their brain 24/7 and are constantly gagging for cock "

I KNEW IT

over a year ago

Have to say in all fairness not all are like that. I’d agree some are. And I suppose that’s what happens when some men get desperate but don’t paint us all with the same brush. Some of us were brought up not dragged up

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

TLDR:

Extensive rant/brainstorm about how the vast majority of users think they're on a sex site and genuinely don't feel the need to put any effort into pretending they care about/want to date you.

Does not apply to all and everything in this world has exceptions.

From personal experience and personal experience only:

Years ago I was on Plenty of Carp.

The only filters you're able to set there as far as I remember were message length filters.

I.e. minimum 200 characters.

Now it was my very first profile on a dating site in many many years.

My inbox immediately flooded with "hi" messages. Hundreds of them.

I thought to myself "Wow, there's so many guys who want to talk to me"

So I replied to most of them because... well... it's polite.

I ended up having hundreds of "hi, how are you, where are you from what do you do" conversations.

All of them nearly identical.

I slowly started cutting out people I had no interest in while new "hi how are you" conversations poured in.

3 or so months in. People I've been "chatting to" (daily update on "hi, how are you today") have started suggesting that we've been chatting for so long and we should meet.

I did meet a few of those. Result- dryest, most awkward few hours spent, struggling to find anything in common with a person in front of me. Every single one of them did have a cheek to ask me how many dates do they have to take me on until we can "Netflix and chill". Obviously worded differently, but let's not hide it - all of them were not interested in dating me (thankfully neither was I).

Fast forward to me joining fab.

What do you know- same "hi" conversations begin.

Fab is a great platform where you don't have to pretend to want to date someone and likeminded adults are okay with spending a night with no strings attached.

Fab is great for making like minded trusted friends who with you can make your fantasies come true and who will provide a supportive network with understanding and no judgement if anything ever goes south.

Fab gives you options to filter out many of them which is great, but nothing will ever filter out people who don't care about you and don't want to get to know you, to whom you're just a set of tits and ass. A hole for the night.

Those are the men and women who join here because someone told them that this is a place where sex is a given. They are the vast majority. They are the ones who will send most messages to everyone as people who prefer to stay in a social circle tend to find other means (private groups, m&g's, clubs etc.) of meeting new people

I'm sorry, but receiving hundreds of messages saying "hi" from people who genuinely don't give a shit about me, people telling me how much of a slag I am for being on a sex site, messages telling me what some random internet ghost wants to do with my asshole, people refusing to meet me in a social public setting without a guarantee that they will at least get a blow job and lastly no shows.

I don't see how any of the above will in a million years give anyone an ego boost of any kind.

Volume of messages will never ever. I mean EVER matter more than quality of a conversation.

There's also those who say "oh, I'm rubbish at chatting online". Not an excuse.

I'm shit at texting myself.

I genuinely can not hold a lengthy conversation in text form. Does it give me the right to be pushy or assume that every person I text want to have sex with me? Absolutely not.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Not going to copy and paste the above post but very interesting and informative

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Many of you men are really decent here. Believe me lots of women can be just as rude and obnoxious . Men just get destroyed here if they dare speak out about how some women can be. The white knights wade in and try and justify their behaviour.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

"

Well said

over a year ago

"TLDR:

Extensive rant/brainstorm about how the vast majority of users think they're on a sex site and genuinely don't feel the need to put any effort into pretending they care about/want to date you.

The only filters you're able to set there as far as I remember were message length filters.

I ended up having hundreds of "hi, how are you, where are you from what do you do" conversations.

I slowly started cutting out people I had no interest in while new "hi how are you" conversations poured in.

3 or so months in. People I've been "chatting to" (daily update on "hi, how are you today") have started suggesting that we've been chatting for so long and we should meet.

I did meet a few of those. Result- dryest, most awkward few hours spent, struggling to find anything in common with a person in front of me. Every single one of them did have a cheek to ask me how many dates do they have to take me on until we can "Netflix and chill". Obviously worded differently, but let's not hide it - all of them were not interested in dating me (thankfully neither was I).

Fab is a great platform where you don't have to pretend to want to date someone and likeminded adults are okay with spending a night with no strings attached.

Fab is great for making like minded trusted friends who with you can make your fantasies come true and who will provide a supportive network with understanding and no judgement if anything ever goes south.

Fab gives you options to filter out many of them which is great, but nothing will ever filter out people who don't care about you and don't want to get to know you, to whom you're just a set of tits and ass. A hole for the night.

Those are the men and women who join here because someone told them that this is a place where sex is a given. They are the vast majority. They are the ones who will send most messages to everyone as people who prefer to stay in a social circle tend to find other means (private groups, m&g's, clubs etc.) of meeting new people

I'm sorry, but receiving hundreds of messages saying "hi" from people who genuinely don't give a shit about me, people telling me how much of a slag I am for being on a sex site, messages telling me what some random internet ghost wants to do with my asshole, people refusing to meet me in a social public setting without a guarantee that they will at least get a blow job and lastly no shows.

I don't see how any of the above will in a million years give anyone an ego boost of any kind.

Volume of messages will never ever. I mean EVER matter more than quality of a conversation.

I genuinely can not hold a lengthy conversation in text form. Does it give me the right to be pushy or assume that every person I text want to have sex with me? Absolutely not.

"

Well said

over a year ago

Tipperary

all the women on here should be delighted to bounce on Willie's

over a year ago

"TLDR:

"

Great comment and fabulous profile. I disagree with one thing - you’re clearly well fit to text nudging from this

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Would prefer if you didn't tar all with the same brush thanks

over a year ago

A little less conversation, a little more action please!

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

Absolutely true.

By *lameBoyMan
over a year ago

Enfield & Dublin

That’s a brilliant response

over a year ago

outside belfast x

Would prefer if you didn't tar all with the same brush thanks "

Believe me I know theres nice fellas on fab I know a good few ... OK next time I'll say people instead of fellas but then it'll still be same results..isn't forums for ranting or getting answers to a simple question?

So what if there's 101 other threads about men being Jerks...aren't you tarring me with the same brush am only one person!

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

Would prefer if you didn't tar all with the same brush thanks

Believe me I know theres nice fellas on fab I know a good few ... OK next time I'll say people instead of fellas but then it'll still be same results..isn't forums for ranting or getting answers to a simple question?

So what if there's 101 other threads about men being Jerks...aren't you tarring me with the same brush am only one person!

"

No. I didn't make comment on you or others.

Merely commented on your statement.

However I fully agree with your ability to rant on forums.

Clear throat and rant away.

It's part of what makes forums great

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

Women can be as bad, flooding my inbox with Pussy Pics and "Wanna Lick" messages, I had to put a warning on my profile, do you think they read it, no

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

When I joined I was nothing but polite and courteous in my conversation starters. Must have messaged a lot of women in that first week. 0 replies. 0??. Zilch. Nada. Being polite isnt always the answer for some I guess lol. Maybe these guys sending obnoxious messages have had same experience and cant be arsed now

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"When I joined I was nothing but polite and courteous in my conversation starters. Must have messaged a lot of women in that first week. 0 replies. 0??. Zilch. Nada. Being polite isnt always the answer for some I guess lol. Maybe these guys sending obnoxious messages have had same experience and cant be arsed now"

That would definitely be disheartening but still no excuse for abuse from either gendre. I always look at profiles first like quite a few people do and to be fair ones that say they are here because they are bored would not entice me to answer.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

In the words of the great man:

A little less conversation, a little more action please

All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me

A little more bite and a little less bark

A little less fight and a little more spark

Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me

Now that doesn't at all answer your question, but it is a catchy tune that you can listen to to make you smile whenever some fool annoys you with a terrible message.

over a year ago

I don't think it's gendre specific either plenty of women seem to think they just have click their fingers and a guy should do what they ask. They get really stroppy when it doesn't go there way. "

They say you don't know a person until you say "no".

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

[Removed by poster at 12/12/20 19:49:34]

By *amsevenMan
over a year ago

cork

"When I joined I was nothing but polite and courteous in my conversation starters. Must have messaged a lot of women in that first week. 0 replies. 0??. Zilch. Nada. Being polite isnt always the answer for some I guess lol. Maybe these guys sending obnoxious messages have had same experience and cant be arsed now

That would definitely be disheartening but still no excuse for abuse from either gendre. I always look at profiles first like quite a few people do and to be fair ones that say they are here because they are bored would not entice me to answer. "

Ah yes. I sisnt join out of boredom at the start. I had it changed too that since start of this year. Haven't been on all year. But yes...no excuse for abouse

over a year ago

outside belfast x

"When I joined I was nothing but polite and courteous in my conversation starters. Must have messaged a lot of women in that first week. 0 replies. 0??. Zilch. Nada. Being polite isnt always the answer for some I guess lol. Maybe these guys sending obnoxious messages have had same experience and cant be arsed now"

Well if they can't be arsed why they even on here trying then...ppl do have to put effort into finding someone and treat them with respect like they would like to be treated...I for one am not everyone's cuppa tea and I know that I quickly browse rhe profile who messaged me if it does fit my requirements ie height I won't even answer and thats honest truth! I never send the first message for that reason...I don't think am anyone's cuppa tea .... but I wouldn't be complaining no one answers my messages or even delete them! Cause it happens...just gotta grow a thick skin and take it on the chin lol be an adult about it

over a year ago

outside belfast x

In the words of the great man:

A little less conversation, a little more action please

All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me

A little more bite and a little less bark

A little less fight and a little more spark

Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me

Now that doesn't at all answer your question, but it is a catchy tune that you can listen to to make you smile whenever some fool annoys you with a terrible message. "

Thanks for being so cheerful

over a year ago

You are definitely not a 4

Post new Message to Thread