Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Why do people not mail back Here??-??"

Because they dont want to would be the main reason

You're getting your answer by not getting any answer

They don't have too

They get inundated with messages so yours doesn't do anything for them.

If they reply no...then the next message says why not and the last message goes along the lines of you're only a fat cunt anyway

Pick any or all of the above reasons

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah stop it's an actual disgrace the absolute cheek of some people. I'm all morning sending heah handsome in your area wanna fuck messages and I keep getting blocked by over sensitive men. Even my unsolicited fanny photos are going unread. Do men not realise it's a sex site

over a year ago

Close up pics of your asshole don't cut it either Rosy.. I keep getting called a creep and blocked..

No idea what I'm doing wrong

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

Women and couples get 1,00s of messages a day. They don't have time to reply to every single one from someone who doesn't interest them.

I've sent my share of messages that went unanswered and, yes, it's a bit of a dent to the ego. But nobody made me send them and I wasn't automatically entitled to a reply.

over a year ago

I tell them about my amazing ability to fuck and that's not getting me anywhere why are men so picky

over a year ago

"Ah stop it's an actual disgrace the absolute cheek of some people. I'm all morning sending heah handsome in your area wanna fuck messages and I keep getting blocked by over sensitive men. Even my unsolicited fanny photos are going unread. Do men not realise it's a sex site "

I am weak

over a year ago

"Ah stop it's an actual disgrace the absolute cheek of some people. I'm all morning sending heah handsome in your area wanna fuck messages and I keep getting blocked by over sensitive men. Even my unsolicited fanny photos are going unread. Do men not realise it's a sex site "

I send 10 copy and paste messages a day lucky if I get one reply.

over a year ago

F is for Fallopian

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Ah stop it's an actual disgrace the absolute cheek of some people. I'm all morning sending heah handsome in your area wanna fuck messages and I keep getting blocked by over sensitive men. Even my unsolicited fanny photos are going unread. Do men not realise it's a sex site

I send 10 copy and paste messages a day lucky if I get one reply. "

I send at least 20 and to the same fellas that didnt reply the first time because they dont know what theyre missing and they just need to give me a chance

over a year ago

"Ah stop it's an actual disgrace the absolute cheek of some people. I'm all morning sending heah handsome in your area wanna fuck messages and I keep getting blocked by over sensitive men. Even my unsolicited fanny photos are going unread. Do men not realise it's a sex site

I send 10 copy and paste messages a day lucky if I get one reply.

I send at least 20 and to the same fellas that didnt reply the first time because they dont know what theyre missing and they just need to give me a chance"

Now if you offered to share that lolly you might actually get a reply

By *rade69Man
over a year ago

dublin

Don’t worry the site is down !! Mails aren’t working there all going to start flying in soon within the next hour .... sit tight you fabulous fab man

over a year ago

Any site can be frustrating.

But I must say I like it here.

I don't send many messages and don't expect to receive any replys but it's cool when they do.

I don't blame people for deleting without even reading.

I do the same.

Most sent to me are one liners with no pic in profile.

Why even bother FFS.

over a year ago

F is for Flamingo

Post new Message to Thread