Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Where do you buy your lingerie?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I buy mine at love honey mainly. But I find the sizes a bit crap at times.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ann somers is good, I've bought some of shein surprisingly good quality, playful promises

over a year ago

"Ann somers is good, I've bought some of shein surprisingly good quality, playful promises "

Cool must have a look - thanks xx

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

I buy everywhere. Asos Shein littlewoods Ann Summers . Its so much easier now as everywhere is online .

over a year ago

Shein, vixenonline, bondara, lovehoney, Ann summers, asos, boohoo, whatkatiediduk, tuttirougelingerie, primark/penneys.

over a year ago

AnnSummers and LoveHoney

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Love honey, ebay, amazon, pour moi. Asos, littlewoods, savage fenty, and a few more bought a few bits from Ann Summers but they would be at the end of the list.

over a year ago

"Love honey, ebay, amazon, pour moi. Asos, littlewoods, savage fenty, and a few more bought a few bits from Ann Summers but they would be at the end of the list. "

What do you think about fenty? Good quality?

I like Ann summers hold ups.. As a girl with extremely thick thighs they are the only ones I can rely on.

Big fan of boohoo for bodysuits (not crotchless tho), lovehoney is a staple and recently fallen in love with Honey Birdette..

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Love honey, ebay, amazon, pour moi. Asos, littlewoods, savage fenty, and a few more bought a few bits from Ann Summers but they would be at the end of the list.

I like Ann summers hold ups.. As a girl with extremely thick thighs they are the only ones I can rely on.

Big fan of boohoo for bodysuits (not crotchless tho), lovehoney is a staple and recently fallen in love with Honey Birdette.. "

Fenty can be hit or miss some stuff I got is lovely other stuff went straight in the bin.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Stockings HQ is really good too.

over a year ago

"Love honey, ebay, amazon, pour moi. Asos, littlewoods, savage fenty, and a few more bought a few bits from Ann Summers but they would be at the end of the list.

Big fan of boohoo for bodysuits (not crotchless tho), lovehoney is a staple and recently fallen in love with Honey Birdette..

Fenty can be hit or miss some stuff I got is lovely other stuff went straight in the bin. "

I'll avoid then.. Thanks

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

A quieter than expected afternoon so I'll be checking out all these websites .

over a year ago

"A quieter than expected afternoon so I'll be checking out all these websites ."

Lol same

By *hatCoupleNextDoorCouple
over a year ago

nearby

Shein is surprisingly very good! hoping for a delivery today!!

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

"A quieter than expected afternoon so I'll be checking out all these websites .

Lol same "

Share if you find something hot.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

"Shein is surprisingly very good! hoping for a delivery today!!"

It is good but do you find you have to size up ?

over a year ago

"Shein is surprisingly very good! hoping for a delivery today!!

It is good but do you find you have to size up ? "

Take your measurements and can check most items on shein. I think it depends on the style of item too. But for the price cant really go wrong

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Take your measurements and can check most items on shein. I think it depends on the style of item too. But for the price cant really go wrong"

Prices are unreal .

over a year ago

nearby

It is good but do you find you have to size up ? "

Not generally so far usually get medium and seems ok fit! I find love honey are tiny myself! Prob cos its one size most the time.

over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback girls will definitely check these out

I’m very petite so can be hard to find good fitting stuff without looking like a little girl trying on mummies underwear

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

Not generally so far usually get medium and seems ok fit! I find love honey are tiny myself! Prob cos its one size most the time. "

I've a smaller waist and bigger bottom so I run into problems there with sizing . So its the styles I like that I possibly need to change.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

"Thanks for the feedback girls will definitely check these out

I’m very petite so can be hard to find good fitting stuff without looking like a little girl trying on mummies underwear "

Asos do a great petite range.

over a year ago

Kaizer's Thunderpants are available from most gents outfitters

over a year ago

Shein is pretty good.. I tried ivy rose too.. One set was gorgeous and another went straight to the bin

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Kaizer's Thunderpants are available from most gents outfitters "

Would they be the posh places where they ask does sir dress to the right or left

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

meath

"Kaizer's Thunderpants are available from most gents outfitters "

There will be queues now as long as for penny's

over a year ago

"Kaizer's Thunderpants are available from most gents outfitters

Would they be the posh places where they ask does sir dress to the right or left "

Have some decorum Bogperson

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/12/20 11:26:53]

over a year ago

"Kaizer's Thunderpants are available from most gents outfitters

There will be queues now as long as for penny's "

Penny's?

Those garments cannot handle all the madness that goes on down there on a daily basis

over a year ago

Penny's cheap and cheerfull just incase they get ripped ???????

over a year ago

"Penny's cheap and cheerfull just incase they get ripped ???????"

Actually some of penneys stuff is pretty decent and lovely on. Id be annoyed if one or two pieces I got from penneys was ripped

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Penny's cheap and cheerfull just incase they get ripped ???????

Actually some of penneys stuff is pretty decent and lovely on. Id be annoyed if one or two pieces I got from penneys was ripped"

Get 30% discount in Pennys....just saying

over a year ago

Actually some of penneys stuff is pretty decent and lovely on. Id be annoyed if one or two pieces I got from penneys was ripped

Get 30% discount in Pennys....just saying "

Oh do you now guess when we get our pineapple pizza we going shopping too

over a year ago

Penny's cheap and cheerfull just incase they get ripped ???????

Get 30% discount in Pennys....just saying "

Nice red or black lacey ones ?????????

over a year ago

I just use my Christmas Decorations

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

I get mine in Playblue , lots of sizes to suit all and great quality too

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

Get 30% discount in Pennys....just saying "

Nice red or black lacey ones ?????????

"

Have a few beautiful red lace ones

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Shein is pretty good.. I tried ivy rose too.. One set was gorgeous and another went straight to the bin "

Holy hosiery Batman, what are you throwing them in the bin for. I’ve a friend who’d take them off your hands if you don’t want them

over a year ago

"Shein is pretty good.. I tried ivy rose too.. One set was gorgeous and another went straight to the bin

Holy hosiery Batman, what are you throwing them in the bin for. I’ve a friend who’d take them off your hands if you don’t want them "

Haha your friend would be disappointed in the quality believe me.. But noted for future reference

over a year ago

My extensive lingerie collection is from all over. Penny's is great for cute matching sets but try the larger Penny's. There holdups are bomb proof as well absolutely brilliant don't roll down your legs.

Www.dressmylegs.ie is a great small local business for stockings as well. Absolutely beautiful range of stuff.

Aliexpress.com is cheap as well but pay close attention to sizing. Highly recommend the body stockings on it and I've gotten some of my favourite corsets from that site as well.

I feel like the quality of Lovehoney has dropped a lot. So read the reviews before purchasing

Finally my favourite Honey birdette the prices are just eye watering expensive but f*uck me sideways you feel like a goddess wearing them. They do have amazing sales though subscribe for notifications of them.

Iv Rose seems good as well. I recently got a Honey birdette copy off it for €21. It retails for €274 on Honey birdette!!

over a year ago

"My extensive lingerie collection is from all over. Penny's is great for cute matching sets but try the larger Penny's. There holdups are bomb proof as well absolutely brilliant don't roll down your legs.

Www.dressmylegs.ie is a great small local business for stockings as well. Absolutely beautiful range of stuff.

Aliexpress.com is cheap as well but pay close attention to sizing. Highly recommend the body stockings on it and I've gotten some of my favourite corsets from that site as well.

I feel like the quality of Lovehoney has dropped a lot. So read the reviews before purchasing

Finally my favourite Honey birdette the prices are just eye watering expensive but f*uck me sideways you feel like a goddess wearing them. They do have amazing sales though subscribe for notifications of them.

Iv Rose seems good as well. I recently got a Honey birdette copy off it for €21. It retails for €274 on Honey birdette!!

"

I got stuff from dressmylegs loved it.

Also playblue.ie have lovely stuff and its Irish owned.

Must check out ivyrose

By *arajeanCouple
over a year ago

mayo

Ann summers Debenhams

over a year ago

"Thanks for the feedback girls will definitely check these out

I’m very petite so can be hard to find good fitting stuff without looking like a little girl trying on mummies underwear

Asos do a great petite range."

Thank you

over a year ago

nearby

"My extensive lingerie collection is from all over. Penny's is great for cute matching sets but try the larger Penny's. There holdups are bomb proof as well absolutely brilliant don't roll down your legs.

"

Have you ever tried the tattoo tights on dress my legs? They look kinda nice!

over a year ago

Have you ever tried the tattoo tights on dress my legs? They look kinda nice! "

I bought a set they look lovely havent had chance to wear them though

By *inaandterryCouple
over a year ago

Westmeath

Been so long since i bought anything new, there is an idea for Terry wink wink #xmasknickers

I usually bought sets from pennys and naughty night were from either boohoo or love honey.

By *ulgingKnixMan
over a year ago

kerry

ebay ann summers penneys victoria secret m&s

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Playful promises is my absolute fave. Their stuff is lovely quality and great size range too.

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Most of mine are from Sparkling Strawberry.

One from Honey Birdette as it is so expensive.

MsD

over a year ago

"

Yeah I looked at honey birdette wow very expensive but I believe you I’m sure they’re amazing on. Maybe Santa will bring me a set :p

But thanks for the tips I’ll be sure to check them out

By *ed_AliceWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Welp, this thread was dangerous to look on... €$£€$£

Pour moi, corset story, M&S, bravissimo, Bondara, Amazon & Wish are go tos for me.

Would love to treat myself to some Coco de Mer or Fox & Rose some day but the prices are ludicrous.

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

Dunnes 3 y fronts for a fiver

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

Does anyone know where I can get from neck down nylon tights ,had them years ago but find it hard to get them now

over a year ago

Find commando better one has to be green these days saves the environment less item of clothes to wash just saying !!!!

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Normally tesco or dunnes....an odd time off jd sports

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"Does anyone know where I can get from neck down nylon tights ,had them years ago but find it hard to get them now "

Prob amazon....I think debenhams used to do them...have a look online

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Boring old me

Mark's and Spencer

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Does anyone know where I can get from neck down nylon tights ,had them years ago but find it hard to get them now

Prob amazon....I think debenhams used to do them...have a look online"

ya did all of that

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Pure Diva is excellent

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

Hunkemöller. Fine fabrics , beautiful designs

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"Does anyone know where I can get from neck down nylon tights ,had them years ago but find it hard to get them now

Prob amazon....I think debenhams used to do them...have a look onlineya did all of that"

Lovehoney...

Lightinthebox

Amazon

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Dirt cheap fishnets in pennies. Also some nice one pieces and stockings.

By *nigmatic DuoCouple
over a year ago

Portadown

Just love Wish. Costs next to nothing

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Last few bits have been from lovehoney, can be difficult to find lingerie that fits over boobs properly

Mrs Gs

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

I see a few ladies have mentioned Shein....what are the sizes like?

over a year ago

Online lingerie is a nightmare - 32G and size 12 now, but can't get a simple suspender belt that isn't "snug" when purchased a large ... they don't understand how to dress curves

over a year ago

Ann summers although not all that much these days with online being cheaper. Lovehoney and wish(not always great quality) but sometimes lucky. Ann summers is definitely better quality that those two. I got nice stockings in Tescos (f&f) is fair quality. Only heard of Shein recently haven't tried it yet.

over a year ago

Pour moi and I also have a serious Honey Birdette addiction

over a year ago

"Pour moi and I also have a serious Honey Birdette addiction"

You're the very person responsible for my HB addiction!

Post new Message to Thread