Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Im shocked,profile views

Jump to newest

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Over the last two week's I've only had men viewing my profile,sending me messages etc,I always reply to them nicely as I don't want to offend anyone,I keep my filters down as I've made some good male friend's on here over the year's,I've no problem talking to anyone on here,but ffs getting messages from straight men saying can I fxxk sxxk you are you free now is really pissing me off,do any other men get this crap

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Instead of being polite would you not just block them....fuck being polite if you have a straight profile

They're not being polite in not reading your preferences in the first place

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Yes I do lots every single day mostly straight blokes

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Instead of being polite would you not just block them....fuck being polite if you have a straight profile

They're not being polite in not reading your preferences in the first place "

im always polite but it pisses me off when I get the same men texting a few time's a week,it's the limited intelligence I just can't get my head around with them

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Instead of being polite would you not just block them....fuck being polite if you have a straight profile

They're not being polite in not reading your preferences in the first place im always polite but it pisses me off when I get the same men texting a few time's a week,it's the limited intelligence I just can't get my head around with them"

Definitely block them and they cant message you

By *gentleman44 OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

They're not being polite in not reading your preferences in the first place im always polite but it pisses me off when I get the same men texting a few time's a week,it's the limited intelligence I just can't get my head around with them

Definitely block them and they cant message you "

im a firm believer no means no,but im going to have to start blocking more of the morans

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same problem men letting on their part of couple and men in general as i state clearly in my profile xdressers only

Post new Message to Thread