Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Santa visits with the kids

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Just saw some young kids with their mother putting Santa letters into a special santa box because of the covid as one of them said

Is that another thing thats gone this year for the kids ....no Santa visits to a grotto

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

yep and our preschool used to have santa come in as well and they would get a little present and thats not happening either. Each year they put on a little christmas show. They are doing one this year but no parents can attend. they are recording it and sending it on whatsapp

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"yep and our preschool used to have santa come in as well and they would get a little present and thats not happening either. Each year they put on a little christmas show. They are doing one this year but no parents can attend. they are recording it and sending it on whatsapp"

So no singing along to little Donkey or away in the manger

We'll get through this eventually and with a bit of luck the kids will barely remember it

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"yep and our preschool used to have santa come in as well and they would get a little present and thats not happening either. Each year they put on a little christmas show. They are doing one this year but no parents can attend. they are recording it and sending it on whatsapp

So no singing along to little Donkey or away in the manger

We'll get through this eventually and with a bit of luck the kids will barely remember it

"

All these memories will be wiped away christmas morning. I read in a newspaper theyre asking kids.not to give out cards or bring in gifts for the teacher

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could you imagine a highly pregnated "virgin" Mary trying to find somewhere to stop off in a Pandemic?

"We'll give you 100 minutes but you must make a food order? Minimum €9?"

Joseph is A-symptomatic

Three wise men in Lockdown

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Could you imagine a highly pregnated "virgin" Mary trying to find somewhere to stop off in a Pandemic?

Joseph is A-symptomatic

Three wise men in Lockdown "

No. Its actually going too mad: masks at home? Seriously?

Fcuk if I will ask my friends to do so!

My home is my castle and no one will tell me what to do.

Anybody is warm welcomed. This is our tradition.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Could you imagine a highly pregnated "virgin" Mary trying to find somewhere to stop off in a Pandemic?

Joseph is A-symptomatic

Anybody is warm welcomed. This is our tradition. "

Nobody is telling you to wear a mask in your own home.

A doctor from the WHO suggested that it would be something people might consider if they or their guests are vulnerable but that's just logic.

Whatever level of infection protection you want to implement in your home, or none at all if you do desire, is up to you at this point. You are being asked to limit the numbers and the number of households you mix with but again, that's just logic.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Joseph is A-symptomatic

A doctor from the WHO suggested that it would be something people might consider if they or their guests are vulnerable but that's just logic.

Whatever level of infection protection you want to implement in your home, or none at all if you do desire, is up to you at this point. You are being asked to limit the numbers and the number of households you mix with but again, that's just logic.

"

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle.- RITA MAE BROWN

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Joseph is A-symptomatic

If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle.- RITA MAE BROWN "

Post new Message to Thread