Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What to do

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are have in 2 friends over this evening. I fancy the pants off of him and my husband, to quote “would love to get into her” but we aren’t sure if they are in to this “lifestyle”.

What would be the best way to find out without asking directly?

Hubby thinks maybe some drinks and we just nude up in the hot tub?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are they very good friends? Is it worth the risk of possibly harming a solid friendship.

Would they have any experience of this scene or has it ever come up in conversation before?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/12/20 16:36:05]

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I think generally a discussion around swinging and the likes, you will see how they react to it and if they encourage the discussion or go against it.

It can be discussed jokingly but with a tinge of seriousness also and see the reaction.dont suggest anything like a swap with them initially at all as it may freak them out.However if they are very close friends then id be very cautious about going ahead with it all as it may risk your friendship if things don't go as planned. Ease it into conversation if you still insist on it but exercise alot of caution.

over a year ago

All you could do is hint / tip toe around it.

You can't just up front ask - receipe for disaster and a short awkward night and potential end of friendship.

If I were you, after the alcohol is flowing, randomly bring up the subject of swinging (how you get on to that is up to you)

Now here you got two choices:

One, you can gauge their reaction. Although most will say they aren't into it even if they were.

Or two, at this point you can openly admit to them how the both of you dabbled in it. Even just saying how you did it "once" (no need to show your hand)

Downside is you are letting someone else know about your private lifestyle but you're not directly asking them yet. The conversation can go on to have you guys ever tried it? Would you guys try it? Etc etc.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

How did it go

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"How did it go"

What he said

over a year ago

Popcorn in hand waiting for the story....

over a year ago

If they are a really good friends I wouldn't risk but it may be worthwhile to check the waters;-)

One of my best friends told me last Friday that they are swinging time to time. To be honest it wasn't a surprise for me

Yes, we had our moment and really enjoyed it but it will be only ff fun.

OP you never know what answer you can get

And of course curious about last night!

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Maybe they're still in bed ( together)

By *lassy lady 216Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Really want an update on this lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so update...

For the sake of this our friends are frank and Ally.

After some vino, hubby suggested the hot tub. Out we went I stripped down, quickly but just slow enough for Frank to see me. Hubby was more relaxed about it (typical male right!) our friends followed suit. But he stopped Ally as her thong. So all was going well, plenty of flirting etc. Took in turns to go back into kitchen to get drinks. When it was Franks round, Ally confessed that she would love to have a naughty night with hubby and or myself. However this was about as far as Frank would let anything go.

So being respectful of all parties, we continued to just enjoy our flirty fun in the spa. Was even talk of a few hot tub drinks in the future.

A good night was had.

By *dfabMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Ok so update...

After some vino, hubby suggested the hot tub. Out we went I stripped down, quickly but just slow enough for Frank to see me. Hubby was more relaxed about it (typical male right!) our friends followed suit. But he stopped Ally as her thong. So all was going well, plenty of flirting etc. Took in turns to go back into kitchen to get drinks. When it was Franks round, Ally confessed that she would love to have a naughty night with hubby and or myself. However this was about as far as Frank would let anything go.

So being respectful of all parties, we continued to just enjoy our flirty fun in the spa. Was even talk of a few hot tub drinks in the future.

A good night was had.

"

Cannot possibly be true!

Nobody would strip in this weather, even for a hot tub.

Your shoulders and head would freeze!!

By *nrealfeelMan
over a year ago

cork

"Ok so update...

A good night was had.

"

and with respect with Frank, but its obviously in his head now fair ding come, so invite sooner than later and you have a word with him in the understanding that you fancy him, ye as a couple discussed it and ye want to make yere travel to ireland an experience for ye.... i guarantee hes been thinking of you.... put money on it.... ask frank what he thought of last time....be straight and be comfortable as its not worth it otherwise

By *nrealfeelMan
over a year ago

cork

Hot tubs are the creation of desires or panic

over a year ago

A hot tub is lovely no matter what time of the year it is.

OP the seed is sown only a matter of time now.

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

I need to get a hot tub, and hotter friends

Post new Message to Thread