Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile Review

Jump to newest

By *ew experiences24 OP   Man
over a year ago

south

I feel like I’m missing something - I don’t think I’m an ugly fella and I’m easy going and good craic - just don’t seem to get many replies. I’m not arrogant enough to think I’m not everyone’s cup of tea - I’m just asking the question - is there something on my profile that’s turning people away?

Answers well received

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I’ve overhauled a few profiles recently. Yours is fine until you get to the “about me” bit. You almost read as if you are apologising for yourself. Don’t say half that stuff. Take out that you won’t hassle women, that should be a given, not a plus. Explain what you will do, make them laugh, feel good etc.

Reread it and maybe even read other guys profiles and see how they say the same things.

over a year ago

south

Thanks for the feedback - good advice there red ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think there's anything "wrong" with your profile to be honest, Ohpee, it perhaps just doesn't jump off the page!

As said above don't worry too much about telling people what you won't do and don't be afraid to talk about you your own hobbies, interests etc they can act as a jumping off point for potential conversations as much as painting a fuller picture.

Your profile is your chance to show yourself off, showcase your personality, and tell people more about you. So, additionally, maybe add a bit more variety to your pictures; they can show off who you are as much as any amount of words!

Nothing wrong with asking for advice, Ohpee, fair play in fact! Best of luck

over a year ago

Great pic OP..perhaps another one or two public..Also the quality over quantity phrase perhaps can be taken as those with a lot of verifications are somehow not quality..remember lots of verifications can be social or party veris..not necessarily sexual encounters..best of luck..

over a year ago

You have one public photo and it's over five years old. Your only verify is five years old as well. Update your profile with some fresh photos and see can you get a new coffee verify.

By *he James gangCouple
over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Nothing, absolutely nothing stands out, that would make you a front runner. Your pic or blurb show no imagination, no reason for someone to message you. As a single, you need to stand out. Compare other profiles and get an idea of more humourous, informative you could write. Attend meet and greets especially. Hang in there

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"I feel like I’m missing something - I don’t think I’m an ugly fella and I’m easy going and good craic - just don’t seem to get many replies. I’m not arrogant enough to think I’m not everyone’s cup of tea - I’m just asking the question - is there something on my profile that’s turning people away?

Answers well received "

place is a sausage fest lad..50 women online to 300+ men which is more likely 500 ..so thats 10 men to every eligible woman..chances of getting a reply slim even having your message read is a problem...

over a year ago

south

Thanks for a the feedback and it’s all constructive - I do feel the ratio of men to women is a bit Lobsided

It’s a woman’s world

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I feel like I’m missing something - I don’t think I’m an ugly fella and I’m easy going and good craic - just don’t seem to get many replies. I’m not arrogant enough to think I’m not everyone’s cup of tea - I’m just asking the question - is there something on my profile that’s turning people away?

Answers well received

place is a sausage fest lad..50 women online to 300+ men which is more likely 500 ..so thats 10 men to every eligible woman..chances of getting a reply slim even having your message read is a problem..."

Or he could be more optimistic, ask for advise,take it onboard and get noticed.

Best of luck Op

over a year ago

"Nothing, absolutely nothing stands out, that would make you a front runner. Your pic or blurb show no imagination, no reason for someone to message you. As a single, you need to stand out. Compare other profiles and get an idea of more humourous, informative you could write. Attend meet and greets especially. Hang in there"

Can can review mine too please

Post new Message to Thread