Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Today is the day

Jump to newest

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I am getting my diet back on track: overnight oats or porridge for brekkie. More fish. Reduce portion sizes etc.

Gyms back open tomorrow. Going to start back, havent been since mid Sep as I had a right hip replacement. I have cancer in my bones & am undergoing therapy for that but thats not going to stop me.

Ortho doc said I can go back to gym. Yay!!!!! I want to lose at least a stone. Bring it on!!!

MsD

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

God you're so enthusiastic I wish you could bottle it and sell it

The very best of luck to you in your battle

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good for you and well done on the road to recovery, it’s great to hear someone with this kind of positive attitude. Best of luck OP

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"God you're so enthusiastic I wish you could bottle it and sell it

The very best of luck to you in your battle "

Why thank you! Yes I am enthusiastic to get back to normal me. I crave some normality. Take my mind off the sh!t I am dealing with.

Bottles of joy & enthusiasm coming up!

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Good for you and well done on the road to recovery, it’s great to hear someone with this kind of positive attitude. Best of luck OP "

Thanks xx

over a year ago

If you're up for trying something new, give huel a try. Made calorie counting much easier and it's essentially just super oats!

By *ackandsashaCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

Good luck. Sasha had a hip replacement years ago and lost some weight as she could walk much more than before, and pain free.

By *ed_AliceWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

With this attitude you'll do well meeting your goals.

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Good luck. Sasha had a hip replacement years ago and lost some weight as she could walk much more than before, and pain free. "

Thats great. Only problem with me is that I was essentially 'healthy' before the cancer in my pelvis diagnosis. Was leg pressing 90kilos the week before I found out.

As a result, I can feel my hip replacement and I always will. Ortho doc told me this would be the case.

over a year ago

Heroes don't just were capes, well done you & best of luck

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"God you're so enthusiastic I wish you could bottle it and sell it

The very best of luck to you in your battle

Why thank you! Yes I am enthusiastic to get back to normal me. I crave some normality. Take my mind off the sh!t I am dealing with.

Bottles of joy & enthusiasm coming up!"

Fantastic,can I have a x large bottle to go please

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

Wow that’s fantastic.

Would you consider getting a piece of equipment at home to work out on for when you can’t get to the gym!? I have a cross trainer and it’s nearly worn it out since lockdown started. I’ve lost 32kg over 3yrs and love the exercise!!

over a year ago

Great achievement so far with that contagious enthusiasm! All the best in your new goals

By *escrean100Man
over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Wow - amazing commitment MrsD - fair play to you!

I’ve no doubt you’ll smash your targets with that attitude - the very best of luck!

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

Well done MsD, good luck with your recovery. It's lovely to read positivity on the forum instead of the "poor me" threads. You're an inspiration to us all

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Old bog road

Best of luck Ms D. You have a very positive approach which helps in healing your cancer.

By *ORETHANUSCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Wishing you lots of good fortune. Great attitude and something to learn from for us all. You go smash it!!!!

over a year ago

Very inspiring, just a very positive message all round.

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks all xx

MsD

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I am getting my diet back on track: overnight oats or porridge for brekkie. More fish. Reduce portion sizes etc.

Gyms back open tomorrow. Going to start back, havent been since mid Sep as I had a right hip replacement. I have cancer in my bones & am undergoing therapy for that but thats not going to stop me.

Ortho doc said I can go back to gym. Yay!!!!! I want to lose at least a stone. Bring it on!!!

MsD"

I love your positivity. Best of luck with your recovery. Best wished to you xx

By *uperchampMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I am getting my diet back on track: overnight oats or porridge for brekkie. More fish. Reduce portion sizes etc.

MsD"

Absolute hero.. fair fecks to ya.. shite yr and with the big C! Absolute hero.

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

MsD"

Fair play to ya....sorry to hear about the hip and the cancer....youll do brilliantly

By *irewolff OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I had a glass & half of white wine with dinner prep. Few choco raisins to fill that sugar void.

Will have a herbal tea in a while cause I cant dunk biccies into that!! Yuck.

12pm tomorrow = gym o'clock. I be skipping in (just make sure I dont do my new titanium hip in doing the skipping ).

MsD xxx

Post new Message to Thread