Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cut or Uncut

Jump to newest

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

Ladies what’s your preference. And I’m talking circumcised or not circumcised cock lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Couldn't care less, so long as it's clean

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Uncut, dunno how to work a cut one tbh

over a year ago

Not my body not my choice..

over a year ago

"Uncut, dunno how to work a cut one tbh "

Hahaha they're definitely more tricky.

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"Uncut, dunno how to work a cut one tbh

Hahaha they're definitely more tricky. "

Depends who’s driving

over a year ago

"Uncut, dunno how to work a cut one tbh "

Same here...that's the only reason I prefer uncut.

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Surely cut is easier to work?!? What it’s there, right in front of you

over a year ago

Personally I dunno how to work any of them. They're extremely complicated.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Surely cut is easier to work?!? What it’s there, right in front of you "

No because it doesn't move... And the moving is what makes the nicey feels?? At least, it contributes. That is my understanding.

over a year ago

"Personally I dunno how to work any of them. They're extremely complicated. "

Obviously it’s a case of practice makes perfect I’m sure that a few could be rounded up for teaching purposes of course

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"Surely cut is easier to work?!? What it’s there, right in front of you

No because it doesn't move... And the moving is what makes the nicey feels?? At least, it contributes. That is my understanding. "

Wrong. It certainly does move

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

No because it doesn't move... And the moving is what makes the nicey feels?? At least, it contributes. That is my understanding.

Wrong. It certainly does move"

Not as much like. There's no... Give in it.

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 14:22:55]

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 14:22:51]

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

More so

Not as much like. There's no... Give in it. "

over a year ago

Not as much like. There's no... Give in it. "

Pull it harder

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Pull it harder "

But that seems sore!!!

over a year ago

Pull it harder

But that seems sore!!! "

Well keep going faster you’ll maybe pull it off

over a year ago

Pull it harder

But that seems sore!!!

Well keep going faster you’ll maybe pull it off "

How about instead of barking orders at us YOU should just have a less complicated penis?

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Is circumcision still done to babies in Ireland?. I would think that most Irish men intact. I know its common in some cultures, but as far as I know none of my friends are circumcised. I prefer my own the way he is.. Uncut.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Is circumcision still done to babies in Ireland?. I would think that most Irish men intact. I know its common in some cultures, but as far as I know none of my friends are circumcised. I prefer my own the way he is.. Uncut. "

There are medical reasons that requires it so yes it's still practiced. It's also practiced for religions reasons in Ireland as it is worldwide.

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Curcumcised are no.1 always

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"Is circumcision still done to babies in Ireland?. I would think that most Irish men intact. I know its common in some cultures, but as far as I know none of my friends are circumcised. I prefer my own the way he is.. Uncut.

There are medical reasons that requires it so yes it's still practiced. It's also practiced for religions reasons in Ireland as it is worldwide. "

By *eekfreek00Man
over a year ago

Dublin

No because it doesn't move... And the moving is what makes the nicey feels?? At least, it contributes. That is my understanding. "

"Nicey feels" hahaha that's made my day

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Nicey feels" hahaha that's made my day "

I'm real good at sex things

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"Nicey feels" hahaha that's made my day

Pm me ?

I'm real good at sex things "

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I know the question is to the ladies but just from a mans point of view...uncut is much more enjoyable for mastubating as a man

As someone else said when you're cut nothing moves to help the sensation

I was circumcised in my 40's so know from experience

By *argus12 OP   Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"I know the question is to the ladies but just from a mans point of view...uncut is much more enjoyable for mastubating as a man

As someone else said when you're cut nothing moves to help the sensation

I was circumcised in my 40's so know from experience "

That was late in life. Must have been very painful

over a year ago

Cut as a young fella so know no difference, I like mine, always have and had never a complaint, always a compliment

over a year ago

"Ladies what’s your preference. And I’m talking circumcised or not circumcised cock lol"

Not a big fan of foreskin but I think it depends on the owner and their driving and staying skills whether circumsised or not.

By *1CorkCouple
over a year ago

Cork

"Cut as a young fella so know no difference, I like mine, always have and had never a complaint, always a compliment "

Same experience here. Surprised at the early negative reaction to circumcised in the thread. Never been referred to as ‘cut’ either, just half-cut!

over a year ago

Everyone has preferences, but when I havent a choice in my tackle I think people should go easier on a fella, would it be a deal breaker?

Also a woman hasn't got a choice in the shape/looks of there lady bits, but a man will subconsciously have a preference. Nice pics by the way

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

A cut cock always goes to the top of the que every time.

over a year ago

"A cut cock always goes to the top of the que every time. "

Noted for future reference

By *picyrodMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Cut here much cleaner I've been told

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Is circumcision still done to babies in Ireland?. I would think that most Irish men intact. I know its common in some cultures, but as far as I know none of my friends are circumcised. I prefer my own the way he is.. Uncut.

There are medical reasons that requires it so yes it's still practiced. It's also practiced for religions reasons in Ireland as it is worldwide. "

There are very few occasions that circumcision is medically necessary for young boys. Other non invasive procedures are available should there be any issues with the foreskin in children.

The fact that our health services allow genital mutilation for religious reasons beggars belief.

By *assion and MoreCouple
over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

"Cut here much cleaner I've been told "

Really? Old wives tale or medical fact

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

I like going down on cut cocks. But equally men with foreskins that pull back enough. Some men have a lot of foreskin, that has its own benefits as it makes using your hands in a BJ easier. I like most cocks once they are clean and not enormous.

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"Cut here much cleaner I've been told "

Actually, not true. You just have to know how to clean it.

By *ublinGirl92Woman
over a year ago

Hell

I don't care either way. The only thing I can't cope with is excessive foreskin or foreskin so tight it won't roll back.

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm completely anti circumcision honestly. It wouldn't / hasnt been be a deal breaker but I think the whole thing is needless (for the majority) and wrong. When I see a cut cock, I just kind of feel sad for them and thats not a great emotion for riding.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

I genuinely think that as long as the foreskin pulls back all the way - there's no real need for circumcision.

Different story when it doesn't....

over a year ago

Is Kaizer the only gent to wince at this thread?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Everyone has preferences, but when I havent a choice in my tackle I think people should go easier on a fella, would it be a deal breaker?

Also a woman hasn't got a choice in the shape/looks of there lady bits, but a man will subconsciously have a preference. Nice pics by the way "

Definitely not a dealbreaker, it's totally out of someone's control!

over a year ago

I had a circumcision at 19 so I have the benefit of knowing both. Little bit of loss of feeling to the head but that was always too sensitive anyway. So the feeling on the shalf became more intense.

One thing that annoyed me is I had a great shape to the penis pre-thecutting

Shaft work is always the best anyway.

over a year ago

"I had a circumcision at 19 so I have the benefit of knowing both. Little bit of loss of feeling to the head but that was always too sensitive anyway. So the feeling on the shalf became more intense.

Shaft work is always the best anyway. "

Shape looks pretty good to me now

over a year ago

"I'm completely anti circumcision honestly. It wouldn't / hasnt been be a deal breaker but I think the whole thing is needless (for the majority) and wrong. When I see a cut cock, I just kind of feel sad for them and thats not a great emotion for riding.

"

I don't understand what you mean by anti-circumcision. All of the men I know who are cut had it done as teens or young men because their foreskin was too tight and really painful. I'd never suggest a man shouldn't get cut to get relief from that.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I had circumcision when a baby as if tight foreskin.

over a year ago

"I'm completely anti circumcision honestly. It wouldn't / hasnt been be a deal breaker but I think the whole thing is needless (for the majority) and wrong. When I see a cut cock, I just kind of feel sad for them and thats not a great emotion for riding.

"

It's medically necessary for some

By *o strings but a G-stringMan
over a year ago

city

It's medically necessary for some "

I'm uncut. I have two mates who had to get cut because their foreskin didnt stretch enough. I one case am erection was utter pain so he was cut within weeks of puberty. In the other case the foreskin allowed an erection but was then too tight to cum. He was unable to reach climax during intercourse and women used avoid second rides with him as they'd be red-raw.

over a year ago

I'm uncut. I have two mates who had to get cut because their foreskin didnt stretch enough. I one case am erection was utter pain so he was cut within weeks of puberty. In the other case the foreskin allowed an erection but was then too tight to cum. He was unable to reach climax during intercourse and women used avoid second rides with him as they'd be red-raw. "

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm uncut. I have two mates who had to get cut because their foreskin didnt stretch enough. I one case am erection was utter pain so he was cut within weeks of puberty. In the other case the foreskin allowed an erection but was then too tight to cum. He was unable to reach climax during intercourse and women used avoid second rides with him as they'd be red-raw.

"

I said for the majority so calm down you lot. If youre an adult, it's your choice. If your a helpless small human that has softheaded parents barking "cleanliness" with a scalpel theres no excuse.

over a year ago

"

I said for the majority so calm down you lot. If youre an adult, it's your choice. If your a helpless small human that has softheaded parents barking "cleanliness" with a scalpel theres no excuse."

I don't know this for sure, but based on my experience and conversations with men I'd imagine that the majority of circumcisions are medical and nothing to do with cleanliness.

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 14:39:57]

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I remember being horrified when my son had to have it done at the age of 10 because it was so tight.

However when he was wheeled back up from the theatre the surgeon told us he was able to manipulate his foreskin back so he didn't havevto get it done

I got it done in my late 40's for medical reasons and will never forget the pain of an early morning erection stretching the stitches but its not the most painful op I've had and there was a happy ending

over a year ago

"I remember being horrified when my son had to have it done at the age of 10 because it was so tight.

However when he was wheeled back up from the theatre the surgeon told us he was able to manipulate his foreskin back so he didn't havevto get it done

I got it done in my late 40's for medical reasons and will never forget the pain of an early morning erection stretching the stitches but its not the most painful op I've had and there was a happy ending "

Christ. That sounds awful.

By *eminexWoman
over a year ago

some where in outer space

I'd say cute , purely cause I love the head !....

But like others have said once it's clean I'm happy

By *eminexWoman
over a year ago

some where in outer space

Tht should say cut not cute ??

over a year ago

I'm cut, and I can appreciate the difficulty some may have in the manipulation of it. We definitely require more lubrication, but the good news is if you're doing it right then we produce our own. It's up to the man, imho, to advise his handler on the sensation, much like we could expect some feedback from our lady friends as to our own fumbling around .

We tend to be less sensitive (physically, I can't speak to our emotional requirements) so may need additional friction /pressure. It's easier to keep clean, I suppose, never having had a foreskin I can't comment.

Hope this public service announcement has been of some benefit. Practical demonstrations available on request.

over a year ago

"I got it done in my late 40's for medical reasons and will never forget the pain of an early morning erection stretching the stitches but its not the most painful op I've had and there was a happy ending "

I still recall the recovery from mine. I was in primary school, but the memory will never leave me.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Tht should say cut not cute ??"

Sure it could be both at the same time

over a year ago

I'm cut but must have had it done at birth as I can't remember.

I have never had a problem in fact the opposite they love it

Just a question what's the most common for men.

over a year ago

Uncut here can roll back my foreskin

over a year ago

"Uncut, dunno how to work a cut one tbh

Hahaha they're definitely more tricky. "

I am the owner of a “tricky one” please tell me what makes them so tricky?

over a year ago

"I had a circumcision at 19 so I have the benefit of knowing both. Little bit of loss of feeling to the head but that was always too sensitive anyway. So the feeling on the shalf became more intense.

Shaft work is always the best anyway.

Shape looks pretty good to me now "

Oi you cheeky mare...(common but charming manchester accent)

Throwing shapes

over a year ago

"I remember being horrified when my son had to have it done at the age of 10 because it was so tight.

I got it done in my late 40's for medical reasons and will never forget the pain of an early morning erection stretching the stitches but its not the most painful op I've had and there was a happy ending "

Oh yeah I remeber that. Tried to have sex too early after with my at the time gf. The stitches broke during... I will spare the details for another time but the single most painful exp of my life was this docter who didn't give a shit jabbing a needle of anastethic under the head before they had to re-stitch it. Yowsa Bobowsa!!

over a year ago

Grimacing..

By *exyredheadtattooCouple
over a year ago

Beaumont

No preference. Either or for me

over a year ago

"

You kinda feel sad for them? Like in a sorry way?

over a year ago

I said for the majority so calm down you lot. If youre an adult, it's your choice. If your a helpless small human that has softheaded parents barking "cleanliness" with a scalpel theres no excuse."

Jesus christ almighty, I'm laughing at your ignorance, poor woman!

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

I was cut at a very young age.

So know difference.

It still works and not had any complaints so far...

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

"A cut cock always goes to the top of the que every time.

Noted for future reference "

Same here. .

over a year ago

"A cut cock always goes to the top of the que every time.

Noted for future reference .

Same here. ."

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

[Removed by poster at 18/10/20 09:17:19]

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

"Cut here much cleaner I've been told

Actually, not true. You just have to know how to clean it. "

By *ardyboy54321Man
over a year ago

Fermanagh

I take it yas are not talking about a loaf of bread

over a year ago

"I take it yas are not talking about a loaf of bread "

I love bread.. Tiger bread is my favourite

By *ewport76Man
over a year ago

Newport

I was circumcised in my mid forties. It was totally my decision and was purely cosmetic. I just preferred the look and feel of a circumcised cock and paid to have it done privately. I wish that I had had it done earlier. The feeling of my cock head rubbing against my underwear or the bed sheets is heavenly. When hard, I have no loose foreskin at all and makes giving me a blow job so much easier, just like licking a lollipop. A lot of ladies and guys say that they prefer the look, but I guess that is down to individual preference.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

sure a willy is a willy ain't it? I'd imagine cleanliness is alot more important

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

Once its clean and hard , i dont mind either , i just want it to do what its meant to do lol

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

I ain't circumcised, cuz I cum from da hood!

over a year ago

Uncut here

over a year ago

"I ain't circumcised, cuz I cum from da hood!"

That joke has made the cut!

By *exyredheadtattooCouple
over a year ago

Beaumont

No preference here. I like them both ways

over a year ago

Dunno about anyone else but I regret mine. Lost some sensitivity too.

By *adinLouthMan
over a year ago

dundalk

For health reasons, had it cut at 30yo and think it is a great job.

Have experienced horror stories as part of the recovery.

Two days after operation, ended up getting an erection that burst all the stitches, so had to go back and have them re-done.

Then about 6 weeks after the operation, I was invited to a party by a fantastic couple, (still on here).

I couldn't resist as she is drop dead gorgeous!!! Couldn't miss the chance.

So I went, with my unproven cock, thought I was a great fella.

Having unbelievable fun with her, all going great then whatever way we moved.... SNAP.

Burst everything, protection filling with blood.

I ran to the bathroom. Tried to stop the bleeding, a little bit of water and a lot of blood had the place like a murder scene.

She was great and understanding.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me. If she reads this, again sorry and thank you lol.

Thankfully, fully rebuilt and better than ever, well proven.

Wish I got it done as a young fella. Apparently there are now tablets to help prevent erections during recovery.

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

"For health reasons, had it cut at 30yo and think it is a great job.

Have experienced horror stories as part of the recovery.

Two days after operation, ended up getting an erection that burst all the stitches, so had to go back and have them re-done.

Then about 6 weeks after the operation, I was invited to a party by a fantastic couple, (still on here).

I couldn't resist as she is drop dead gorgeous!!! Couldn't miss the chance.

So I went, with my unproven cock, thought I was a great fella.

Having unbelievable fun with her, all going great then whatever way we moved.... SNAP.

Burst everything, protection filling with blood.

I ran to the bathroom. Tried to stop the bleeding, a little bit of water and a lot of blood had the place like a murder scene.

She was great and understanding.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me. If she reads this, again sorry and thank you lol.

Thankfully, fully rebuilt and better than ever, well proven.

Wish I got it done as a young fella. Apparently there are now tablets to help prevent erections during recovery.

"

Jesus that must have been scary

By *adinLouthMan
over a year ago

dundalk

It was terrible, horrific.

The girl is a nurse, so did not freak out. I thank her to the end of the earth for that.

Gave the confidence a knock too, thankfully recovered.

By *elljoe 2Man
over a year ago

cork

un cut , best of both worlds

By *amien9010Man
over a year ago

ashbourne

They don’t in this country

By *arrie69Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Uncut here and never had any complaints. Just keep him clean and fresh and you will have no problem

By *osabellaWoman
over a year ago

London

I was new to uncut when I first moved to the UK. It was fun to see the skin move the first time though : )

By *heSadisticDaddyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I'm glad this thread has popped up, I'm uncut and have excess foreskin that means it doesn't fully pull back and have had an issue with it for as long as I can remember.

I watched a lot of porn when I was younger and apart from the obvious size difference I felt like my penis was odd, it didn't look like it was meant to. It definitely had a detrimental effect on my already low self esteem.

I still hate how I looks, but I'm also terrified to go and have an operation.

I've never spoken about this with anyone, being a man and all that, we don't tend to talk about that kind of thing.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I'm glad this thread has popped up, I'm uncut and have excess foreskin that means it doesn't fully pull back and have had an issue with it for as long as I can remember.

I watched a lot of porn when I was younger and apart from the obvious size difference I felt like my penis was odd, it didn't look like it was meant to. It definitely had a detrimental effect on my already low self esteem.

I've never spoken about this with anyone, being a man and all that, we don't tend to talk about that kind of thing."

I've had the operation in my 40's

Apart from the discomfort the first few days its very easy to get over

If you want to ask any questions fire ahead....I'll answer in the thread or message me

Don't let fear put you off having a sex life

By *ed just RedWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

"I'm glad this thread has popped up, I'm uncut and have excess foreskin that means it doesn't fully pull back and have had an issue with it for as long as I can remember.

I've never spoken about this with anyone, being a man and all that, we don't tend to talk about that kind of thing."

A FB of mine had it done in his 40s. He said it was uncomfortable for sure but better than the problems he had had up until surgery. The only problem he has now is that he finds he gets quite dry skin on his knob sometimes. He puts an emollient cream on it and it clears up but it gets a bit uncomfortable at worst.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

You also definitely lose some sensation but as its been said its 100% better than no sex because of it

By *each_PittWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Cut is 100% definitely my preference

Post new Message to Thread