Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The secrets she keeps

Jump to newest

By *lassy lady 216 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Craigavon

Omg heard about this from a friend just binged watched 5 episodes this evening only 1 left saving it for tomorrow definetly worth watching every parents nightmare though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Omg heard about this from a friend just binged watched 5 episodes this evening only 1 left saving it for tomorrow definetly worth watching every parents nightmare though "

Were you watching a romantic movie?

over a year ago

Craigavon

No its a programme on bbc1 about a woman who abducts a baby but she has alot of secrets that have led her to do what she did its worth watching well i think anyway

over a year ago

"No its a programme on bbc1 about a woman who abducts a baby but she has alot of secrets that have led her to do what she did its worth watching well i think anyway "

Oh must make note of it. Even though by sounds of it I'll be crying the whole way through

over a year ago

"No its a programme on bbc1 about a woman who abducts a baby but she has alot of secrets that have led her to do what she did its worth watching well i think anyway "

Sounds like that woman needs help. The worst nightmare for a mother of a small child/baby.

over a year ago

"No its a programme on bbc1 about a woman who abducts a baby but she has alot of secrets that have led her to do what she did its worth watching well i think anyway

Oh must make note of it. Even though by sounds of it I'll be crying the whole way through"

Hope you have someone to comfort you when your emotions begin to surface.

over a year ago

Really Enjoying it...Final episode this week on RTE1

over a year ago

Craigavon

I havent got kids so cant imagine what it must be like to lose one but as the programme showed women who snatch babies dont want to harm them infact its the opposite

over a year ago

Craigavon

I have been watching it on the bbciplayer

Post new Message to Thread