Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What do you ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you do when your (and I quote) from a fabber I meet my suggestion is leave it there lol

When your being nice doing the washing and come across your play toy (dildo) in your brothers locker not to mention we don't live in the same house. I was just being nice putting his socks away which he knew I was doing so I had permission and all that stuff but I went red in the face when I seen my didlo in his locker wtf do I do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ask him why is my toy in his drawer, and he should buy one for himself.

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"What do you do when your (and I quote) from a fabber I meet my suggestion is leave it there lol

When your being nice doing the washing and come across your play toy (dildo) in your brothers locker not to mention we don't live in the same house. I was just being nice putting his socks away which he knew I was doing so I had permission and all that stuff but I went red in the face when I seen my didlo in his locker wtf do I do?

"

Am I getting this correct a female friend that you meet. She found her dildo, in her brothers drawer, in a different house. And it is definitely hers and not one similar?

Wait till he leaves it back, either tell him he can keep it or bin it.

over a year ago

"Ask him why is my toy in his drawer, and he should buy one for himself. "
bit awkward though? He must have forgotten it was in the locker while she was putting away the washing. Personally I couldn't ask a family member can I have my didlo back

over a year ago

"What do you do when your (and I quote) from a fabber I meet my suggestion is leave it there lol

Am I getting this correct a female friend that you meet. She found her dildo, in her brothers drawer, in a different house. And it is definitely hers and not one similar?

Wait till he leaves it back, either tell him he can keep it or bin it.

"

you got it spot on and yup she's missing one dildo out of 4 that she had

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

First of all is hers missing from where ever she keeps it

Does her brother have access to it so would have the opportunity to take it even as a joke

I'd call him out on it ,if she doesnt want to argue with him ...she could say why did you rob my sex toy and have it in your locker...is it a joke and see what he says....how old is he

over a year ago

"Ask him why is my toy in his drawer, and he should buy one for himself. bit awkward though? He must have forgotten it was in the locker while she was putting away the washing. Personally I couldn't ask a family member can I have my didlo back "

I wouldn't ask for it back but would make him buy me a new one.

over a year ago

Was chatting too her

Yup she's down a dildo so it's definitely hers.

He would have access too my house minding it while I was away for a weekend and other days away.

And hes in his early 20s so not that young. But young for him to be joking.

My play toys are altogether in a wardrobe out of view of all my clothes an stuff. So I dunno what even had him in there in the first place. Ha maybe he knows I'm on here (joke)

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

To be honest..its more worrying than just taking a toy.

If he has gone through your private stuff when he's minding the house he should be pulled up on that alone

It needs to be nipped in the bud

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wouldn't think it's that big a deal well apart from being creepy that her brother took a sex toy belonging to her. But if it did happen to me what's to be embarrassed about its a sex toy loads of people have them. I'd definitely say it to him and tell him buy his own and stay the away from mine. I'd make him buy a new one as well.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't think it's that big a deal well apart from being creepy that her brother took a sex toy belonging to her. But if it did happen to me what's to be embarrassed about its a sex toy loads of people have them. I'd definitely say it to him and tell him buy his own and stay the away from mine. I'd make him buy a new one as well. "
that's a good tip to be fair

over a year ago

Then again they could have been having fun and he kept that as a souvenir

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"I wouldn't think it's that big a deal well apart from being creepy that her brother took a sex toy belonging to her. But if it did happen to me what's to be embarrassed about its a sex toy loads of people have them. I'd definitely say it to him and tell him buy his own and stay the away from mine. I'd make him buy a new one as well. that's a good tip to be fair "
or she could wait till they have an argument some day and say "ah go shove it up yer arse ,if there's any room with my dildo"

over a year ago

"I wouldn't think it's that big a deal well apart from being creepy that her brother took a sex toy belonging to her. But if it did happen to me what's to be embarrassed about its a sex toy loads of people have them. I'd definitely say it to him and tell him buy his own and stay the away from mine. I'd make him buy a new one as well. that's a good tip to be fair or she could wait till they have an argument some day and say "ah go shove it up yer arse ,if there's any room with my dildo"

"

haha now that would be an excellent come back

By *onny26IrishMan
over a year ago

cork

"I wouldn't think it's that big a deal well apart from being creepy that her brother took a sex toy belonging to her. But if it did happen to me what's to be embarrassed about its a sex toy loads of people have them. I'd definitely say it to him and tell him buy his own and stay the away from mine. I'd make him buy a new one as well. that's a good tip to be fair or she could wait till they have an argument some day and say "ah go shove it up yer arse ,if there's any room with my dildo"

"

Hahaha! brilliant.

Post new Message to Thread