Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

UnFab all the pics day

Jump to newest

By *m_impact_play OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I would love if men would stop fabing pics for few days and even go further and unfab all the pics they've fabed so far !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

why?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

What she said?

over a year ago

Dublin

"why?"

Why not?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You having a laugh ..... when their Fab ...... their Fabbed

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"why?

Why not?"

Well you must have some logic or reasoning behind your statement rather than a why not

over a year ago

Dublin

"You having a laugh ..... when their Fab ...... their Fabbed "

Are you afraid to "hurt" someone's ego?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Work away if that's what you want to do. I really don't think anyone will be that bothered really. Lol

I personally fab pics I like means nothing else other than it's a good pic.

Same as any pics I get fabbed doesn't bother me if they do or don't get fabbed if I'm honest. And I'd say a lot of people are like that so unfabbing probably won't matter to most.

over a year ago

"You having a laugh ..... when their Fab ...... their Fabbed

Are you afraid to "hurt" someone's ego? "

Do you not like a different opinion ..... is it you want all on this tread to conform to yours and request .....

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Work away if that's what you want to do. I really don't think anyone will be that bothered really. Lol

Same as any pics I get fabbed doesn't bother me if they do or don't get fabbed if I'm honest. And I'd say a lot of people are like that so unfabbing probably won't matter to most. "

Exactly this. Our pictures are there for people to see what we look like and a bit of fun. We dont need our existence on here to be validated by how many "fabs" we get on our pics.

over a year ago

Dublin

" ...unfabbing probably won't matter to most. "

You think so?

I am not so convinced !

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Ffs I've only ever had about 3 fabs and you want someone to take them back

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Interesting experiment idea, unfortunately it's not achievable, most men log on with their cock in one hand....

over a year ago

"Work away if that's what you want to do. I really don't think anyone will be that bothered really. Lol

Same as any pics I get fabbed doesn't bother me if they do or don't get fabbed if I'm honest. And I'd say a lot of people are like that so unfabbing probably won't matter to most.

Exactly this. Our pictures are there for people to see what we look like and a bit of fun. We dont need our existence on here to be validated by how many "fabs" we get on our pics. "

But let's be honest, what's not fab about Mrs1234 ice lolly pic , I'd fab it again if I could

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Exactly this. Our pictures are there for people to see what we look like and a bit of fun. We dont need our existence on here to be validated by how many "fabs" we get on our pics.

But let's be honest, what's not fab about Mrs1234 ice lolly pic , I'd fab it again if I could "

For that ill do a video for you of me eating and licking said ice lolly

over a year ago

"Interesting experiment idea, unfortunately it's not achievable, most men log on with their cock in one hand.... "

Are you sure it's not the telly remote in one hand ..... after all who doesn't like a telly remote/cock pic ??

OP would they have to be unfabbed to

over a year ago

Dublin

"Interesting experiment idea, unfortunately it's not achievable, most men log on with their cock in one hand.... "

..most but not all men, thanks God!

You are among very few Fab profiles that have that function disabled!

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Pics are fabbed based on whether or not they are a good pic and therefore will always be a good pic.

Even if I have fabbed someone's pic that I no longer chat to or dislike for some reason I'm not petty enough to unfab their pics and I couldn't be arsed taking the time to do so.

over a year ago

"Interesting experiment idea, unfortunately it's not achievable, most men log on with their cock in one hand....

You are among very few Fab profiles that have that function disabled!"

I personally prefer the personal touch , if someone likes my pics I'd live in hope they might message me

over a year ago

Dublin

"Pics are fabbed based on whether or not they are a good pic and therefore will always be a good pic.

Even if I have fabbed someone's pic that I no longer chat to or dislike for some reason I'm not petty enough to unfab their pics and I couldn't be arsed taking the time to do so."

I love a good "delete all" sometimes, a fresh start as they say!

over a year ago

"I would love if men would stop fabing pics for few days and even go further and unfab all the pics they've fabed so far !"

You do you OP and if it helps make your day more fulfilling then go for it

Personally, since I don't keep a tally, I doubt I'd notice

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Interesting experiment idea, unfortunately it's not achievable, most men log on with their cock in one hand....

You are among very few Fab profiles that have that function disabled!"

Too much negative and unhealthy energy in that feature.

over a year ago

Dublin

You are among very few Fab profiles that have that function disabled!

Too much negative and unhealthy energy in that feature. "

... imagine the unfolding drama and the ruined egos if the experiment would indeed go ahead!

By *hake that assWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"

I love a good "delete all" sometimes, a fresh start as they say! "

Do you think people would be upset if you unfabbed their pic?

Genuinely hope peoples egos arent that fragile

Also why allow yours to be fabbed, seems to go against what youre saying here?

over a year ago

"Ffs I've only ever had about 3 fabs and you want someone to take them back

"

Have 3 more Fabs

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"I would love if men would stop fabing pics for few days and even go further and unfab all the pics they've fabed so far !"

Why do you care what others do here? Do your thing and let others do there's how they please

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'm not exactly sure what the point of this is. If you are making a point about men who fab women's pics and that women like the attention then ill tell you that we give not 1 single fuck about how many fabs we have. In fact I just checked now to see we have several thousand fabs on one or 2 of our pics and this is literally the first time I've checked it. Fab or unfab makes no odds to most people.

over a year ago

Dublin

"I would love if men would stop fabing pics for few days and even go further and unfab all the pics they've fabed so far !

Why do you care what others do here? Do your thing and let others do there's how they please"

It is a free world, expressing opinions that some share and some don't makes the world a better place, Fab too!

over a year ago

"I would love if men would stop fabing pics for few days and even go further and unfab all the pics they've fabed so far !

Why do you care what others do here? Do your thing and let others do there's how they please

It is a free world, expressing opinions that some share and some don't makes the world a better place, Fab too! "

You've a cheek ..... you questioned mine early I this tread accusing me of not wanting to hurt others ego,s ......

Seems the biggest ego here is yours .... you not getting enough Fabs

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

I'm not exactly sure what the point of this is. If you are making a point about men who fab women's pics and that women like the attention then ill tell you that we give not 1 single fuck about how many fabs we have. In fact I just checked now to see we have several thousand fabs on one or 2 of our pics and this is literally the first time I've checked it. Fab or unfab makes no odds to most people. "

100%.. This is a weird thread..

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

So what has changed in the last five weeks from when you said

" Isn't that what single guys are meant to be doing, chase the women?

Sorry, dont mean to bash couples but this is how God built the men, to always chase the women.

Well some men chase other men, God bless them too, we are all children of God." ?

Are you trying to break with tradition?

over a year ago

Dublin

I'm not exactly sure what the point of this is. If you are making a point about men who fab women's pics and that women like the attention then ill tell you that we give not 1 single fuck about how many fabs we have. In fact I just checked now to see we have several thousand fabs on one or 2 of our pics and this is literally the first time I've checked it. Fab or unfab makes no odds to most people.

100%.. This is a weird thread.. "

You are free to express your opinion.

over a year ago

Dublin

"So what has changed in the last five weeks from when you said

Sorry, dont mean to bash couples but this is how God built the men, to always chase the women.

Well some men chase other men, God bless them too, we are all children of God." ?

"

...and your point is!?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"So what has changed in the last five weeks from when you said

...and your point is!?"

I wasn't making a point. It was a question.

Your previous opinion was that men are hardwired to chase women and it's how they're built so my question was asking if you are attempting to change that by asking all men to stop chasing/fabbing or to unfab?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Have 3 more Fabs "

100% increase in one day of fabs.....whoooo

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Have 3 more Fabs

100% increase in one day of fabs.....whoooo"

and just given ya another BM

over a year ago

Dublin

"... so my question was asking if you are attempting to change that by asking all men to stop chasing/fabbing or to unfab?

"

Oh, I've got you now !

My suggestion was for an experiment, along the lines of stopping stroking egos for a bit!

Fab/chase away, thanks for stopping by!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Because I have nothing better to do with my life, but go and unfab the pics I fabbed...

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Because I have nothing better to do with my life, but go and unfab the pics I fabbed...

"

No you were to be unfabbed! He was trying to grab back the power that women have here by getting men to unfab them. I think. They aren't used to not having the upper hand you see.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"... so my question was asking if you are attempting to change that by asking all men to stop chasing/fabbing or to unfab?

Oh, I've got you now !

My suggestion was for an experiment, along the lines of stopping stroking egos for a bit!

Fab/chase away, thanks for stopping by! "

So only fab women have egos?

By *issme39Woman
over a year ago

kildare

"Pics are fabbed based on whether or not they are a good pic and therefore will always be a good pic.

Even if I have fabbed someone's pic that I no longer chat to or dislike for some reason I'm not petty enough to unfab their pics and I couldn't be arsed taking the time to do so."

This

Post new Message to Thread