Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

True colours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking like other people are finally seeing their true colours and not afraid to be heard.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

When I see your true cuhlers shiiining through..

When I see your truuue colours.

Thats why I lurve you.

But don't be afraid!

To be SLIGO

True colours

True colours

Are beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When I see your true cuhlers shiiining through..

When I see your truuue colours.

Thats why I lurve you.

But don't be afraid!

To be SLIGO

True colours

True colours

Are beautiful "

Will you please stop trolling me as it's a little disturbing.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Pot.. Meet this black kettle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pot.. Meet this black kettle. "
Please stop it's freaking me out.I don't know who you are why do you keep following me.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

That line might be effective if you hadn't just posted another clearly obvious troll thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you don't leave me alone I will have no choice but report you so I will ask nicely please stop trolling me.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Grabs popcorn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it any wonder new people don't post on the forums when they are made fun of and trolled by others.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"If you don't leave me alone I will have no choice but report you so I will ask nicely please stop trolling me. "

You virtually admitted who you were on another thread. I don't think I have said anything against the rules but if you want to report me then go ahead. Id say admin can see from the IP logs anyway.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I reported you again to admin. Hopefully they will remove your profile again. Which to anyone reading is the reason his profiles keep disappearing.. and NOT that I've driven people off the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why can't you leave me alone and stop following me on the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reported you again to admin. Hopefully they will remove your profile again. Which to anyone reading is the reason his profiles keep disappearing.. and NOT that I've driven people off the forums. "
There you go again trolling me and when I tell you stop you make it look like your the injured party.

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Then we have the profiles that seem to be on here just to stir up yet again. Green arrow really does work wonders.

I find it quite amazing that adults have to act like children. If you don't like what someone says ignore it. If you really feel the need to answer then act responsibly.

Don't act the victim when actually being quite rude and throwing digs yourself it only makes your point mute.

If you want people to actually get to know you on here post on threads don't just lurk and then post saying how no one interacts with you when the last time you posted was months ago. That happens all the time on here. Yet again the green arrow shows it all.

Everyones posts and threads get ignored at some point on here it's just what happens it usually nothing personal.

Anyone new keep posting it sometimes takes a while for people to interact yet again it did for me. You don't walk into a room and expect everyone to chat straight away but keep posting on threads that interest you. It is how you let people get to know you.

Everyone gets crap at some stage on here. I know I definitely have anyhow. I usually just ignore it. Why let a random stranger opinion bother you it's not like you were going to meet them anyhow.

The forums are full of different people with different _iews and opinions. Some you will agree with some you won't just like all of fab and the rest of the world. There is no harm in debates on here and exchanging other _iews with out the need to get personal. Surely by now most of us are adult enough to understand that with out the need to troll and stir and throw sly digs all the time.

Most of all just enjoy the place if you're not then maybe take a break.

Ok that's enough of my ramblings it's Sunday I'm off work so I'm going to go out and enjoy this sunny day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reported you again to admin. Hopefully they will remove your profile again. Which to anyone reading is the reason his profiles keep disappearing.. and NOT that I've driven people off the forums. "
This profile is well knowing for getting others to group report people they want off the forums.Please be careful with them.I have been receiving pm from their friends which I find very upsetting.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Lol I have never once gotten anyone to group report (never even knew that was a thing). I think folks here arent so easily led that they would report someone that someone else told them to. Anyway I'm sure admin can see messages so if needed they can see who the real person messaging others is. And it isn't me.

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Great Sunday morning read

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lol I have never once gotten anyone to group report (never even knew that was a thing). I think folks here arent so easily led that they would report someone that someone else told them to. Anyway I'm sure admin can see messages so if needed they can see who the real person messaging others is. And it isn't me. "
You have been following me around since I posted on the forums calling names and trying to make fun off me.I have asked you to stop but you continue and find I have no other choice but delete my profile.

Reply privately

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Then we have the profiles that seem to be on here just to stir up yet again. Green arrow really does work wonders.

I find it quite amazing that adults have to act like children. If you don't like what someone says ignore it. If you really feel the need to answer then act responsibly.

Don't act the victim when actually being quite rude and throwing digs yourself it only makes your point mute.

If you want people to actually get to know you on here post on threads don't just lurk and then post saying how no one interacts with you when the last time you posted was months ago. That happens all the time on here. Yet again the green arrow shows it all.

Everyones posts and threads get ignored at some point on here it's just what happens it usually nothing personal.

Anyone new keep posting it sometimes takes a while for people to interact yet again it did for me. You don't walk into a room and expect everyone to chat straight away but keep posting on threads that interest you. It is how you let people get to know you.

Everyone gets crap at some stage on here. I know I definitely have anyhow. I usually just ignore it. Why let a random stranger opinion bother you it's not like you were going to meet them anyhow.

The forums are full of different people with different _iews and opinions. Some you will agree with some you won't just like all of fab and the rest of the world. There is no harm in debates on here and exchanging other _iews with out the need to get personal. Surely by now most of us are adult enough to understand that with out the need to troll and stir and throw sly digs all the time.

Most of all just enjoy the place if you're not then maybe take a break.

Ok that's enough of my ramblings it's Sunday I'm off work so I'm going to go out and enjoy this sunny day. "

A lot of fair points there as normal Bo. I know I shouldn't rise to it, but I can't help when I realise that others don't know this person's history and take the posts seriously. I'll stop my comments on this thread anyway. Hope work goes quickly.

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Looking like other people are finally seeing their true colours and not afraid to be heard. "

I called you out yesterday and I'll call you out again today

A man called Commando4 started a thread about feeling low and everyone offered a fellow fabber some solid advice to help him with his mental health.

Everyone except you....you told him he lying in the thread.

You said he was just looking for sympathy and that anyone really upset wouldnt care about spelling mistakes

You also said that he was a hidden profile and that they can't be trusted

Yesterday morning he thanked everyone for the messages of support ...you started boasting that you were right and that he was a liar

I can't stand 2 faced people in real life or online especially those that start threads about the very thing that they are guilty off

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find this very upsetting that people are allowed to get away with such things on a forum.I tried to contribute to the forums but been accused of all sorts.I will repeat please be careful with this nasty person.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Of course, there is the option to just ignore each other. If someone you don't care for opens a thread, just go to the next.

If a thread is opened to cause issues, it will be closed.

Best leave this one here.

Reply privately