Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chat and then nothing back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone had a chat with someone pics exchaned then nothing back. Dont know what to think then?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What?

over a year ago

"Has anyone had a chat with someone pics exchaned then nothing back. Dont know what to think then?"

Unfortunately it happens, they may know you, or just not fancy you. Just move on as they say plenty more fish in the pond

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Has anyone had a chat with someone pics exchaned then nothing back. Dont know what to think then?"

As in chatting away, things going good, chat of meeting up at some point, pics exchanged, then they disappear?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

It just means they either didnt fancy you or pic collectors

Unfortunately you'll never know why so just move on

By *ornyfireCouple
over a year ago

Middle Earth

Probably just not their type but that doesn't mean ur not somebody else's. You just have to keep looking.

over a year ago

Yeah few messages things seem good and then nothing back

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Yeah few messages things seem good and then nothing back"

have had this happen a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. Im just taking it they arent interested or maybe they feel there is no connection there. Either way im not taking it personally

over a year ago

It happens. Be nice if they said why though.

over a year ago

"Yeah few messages things seem good and then nothing back

have had this happen a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. Im just taking it they arent interested or maybe they feel there is no connection there. Either way im not taking it personally"

I've had one or two and Im guilty of stipping messaging as not sure why they message me when see their veris.

over a year ago

Do yourself a favour, put it behind you.

You will never guess what reasons they have for doing it and let's face it, they were and still are strangers.

Not worth confusing yourself over in my humble opinion.

over a year ago

Could be that I’m bored while at work so I’ll respond to messages but then the logistics of meeting In real life is too much effort to plan

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

have had this happen a couple of times in the last couple of weeks. Im just taking it they arent interested or maybe they feel there is no connection there. Either way im not taking it personally

I've had one or two and Im guilty of stipping messaging as not sure why they message me when see their veris."

Yeah its happened a few times, was slightly confusing. As you say knowing why would be nice. But its fine.

DD you stop messaging because of veris? Are the veris from men or ?

By *ornyfireCouple
over a year ago

Middle Earth

I know it would be better to know the reason. But I don't like saying sorry I don't fancy you, I have tried to nicely say it to some but they get very shitty so block/ignore has become the easier option.

over a year ago

I've had one or two and Im guilty of stipping messaging as not sure why they message me when see their veris.

Yeah its happened a few times, was slightly confusing. As you say knowing why would be nice. But its fine.

DD you stop messaging because of veris? Are the veris from men or ? "

No I look at the women they have met and wonder why they messaging me.

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Could be that I’m bored while at work so I’ll respond to messages but then the logistics of meeting In real life is too much effort to plan "

This!

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

No I look at the women they have met and wonder why they messaging me. "

Everyone has their reasons, I'm sure they are messaging because the want to.

over a year ago

Everyone has their reasons, I'm sure they are messaging because the want to. "

Nope it's like when I'm out at night and my friends go to the bar and the hot guy in bar comes over to chat while his mates are having a laugh, only one reason he's over to make a smart comment and make a boliix out of me.

over a year ago

Does that actually happen very sad people if it does and they think that its funny

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

What type of pics were exchanged?

over a year ago

Face pics and other pics

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Face pics and other pics "

I would never send other pics unless i knew them well.

over a year ago

Nope it's like when I'm out at night and my friends go to the bar and the hot guy in bar comes over to chat while his mates are having a laugh, only one reason he's over to make a smart comment and make a boliix out of me. "

Are you sure you're reading that situation right?

When I was younger, I used to be friends with a bunch of guys and we all thought we were superhereos in our own underpants... Anyway, someone would go over to a girl and try his luck. The laughter from the rest of the group would be because we would be mocking his chances and guessing which chat up lines he was trying. Was never aimed at the girl.

over a year ago

My bad wont do it again

over a year ago

Nope it's like when I'm out at night and my friends go to the bar and the hot guy in bar comes over to chat while his mates are having a laugh, only one reason he's over to make a smart comment and make a boliix out of me.

When I was younger, I used to be friends with a bunch of guys and we all thought we were superhereos in our own underpants... Anyway, someone would go over to a girl and try his luck. The laughter from the rest of the group would be because we would be mocking his chances and guessing which chat up lines he was trying. Was never aimed at the girl."

Oh it was aimed directly at me. Won't repeat what he said but joys of been the fat girl in the group.

over a year ago

When I was younger, I used to be friends with a bunch of guys and we all thought we were superhereos in our own underpants... Anyway, someone would go over to a girl and try his luck. The laughter from the rest of the group would be because we would be mocking his chances and guessing which chat up lines he was trying. Was never aimed at the girl.

Oh it was aimed directly at me. Won't repeat what he said but joys of been the fat girl in the group. "

Well sorry to hear it, not going to ask what he said.

I guess it just makes him the hot asshole in the bar.

over a year ago

"Face pics and other pics

I would never send other pics unless i knew them well. "

I would agree with you Building a rapport via pm and when your gut instinct tells you their is a sense of genuine trust a d discretion then a pic exchange should be comfortable. However a lot of females make it clear in their profile no pic no reply. I think its easier to get a vibe of a person at a social than the annomity of profiles. Have had lovely chats with people on a first meet basis in CJs when I was based nearby a few years ago.

over a year ago

Yes on a regular basis lol

over a year ago

Sexy yes

Fat No

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I always assume that the person has died and with equal parts respect for the dead and my rational rear of zombies I block them. That way whenever I have a party or a meet and greet there will be no undead attending.

By *at3232Woman
over a year ago

the moon

"I always assume that the person has died and with equal parts respect for the dead and my rational rear of zombies I block them. That way whenever I have a party or a meet and greet there will be no undead attending."

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

"I always assume that the person has died and with equal parts respect for the dead and my rational rear of zombies I block them. That way whenever I have a party or a meet and greet there will be no undead attending."

Best way to do it.

over a year ago

Oh it was aimed directly at me. Won't repeat what he said but joys of been the fat girl in the group. "

That’s absolutely disgusting behaviour . Such nasty schoolboy mentality

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Oh it was aimed directly at me. Won't repeat what he said but joys of been the fat girl in the group.

That’s absolutely disgusting behaviour . Such nasty schoolboy mentality "

Proves most men and childish idiots.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Good plan

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

This is genius

over a year ago

I think for some people during the lockdown they aren't chatting as much as they know they can't meet for the considerable future. Also lot of the single parents here like myself have no one to take the kids so can't meet. It kind of puts a dampener on chatting if you know you can't meet. So don't take it personally

over a year ago

Move on. It means they aren’t interested...or are very busy. Either way nothing you can do about it.

over a year ago

More than likely once they see a photo and if they're not physically attracted they just end the conversation or chat there and then ,they mightened even say the are not attracted or maybe you might get a " sorry not interested "....either way ..it's Game over with that person...

over a year ago

Its almost expected on here.

Some get bored of the text tennis others maybe your not their type or maybe they think your out of their league..

over a year ago

Pretty much daily at the minute. Although we get shit for it, if we don't find someone attractive we'll say that and roll with the punches, but at least we'll reply (first time)

By *oreThanOnceMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Put a note on the profile and move on.

Plenty of nice people left on Fab for you.

Make sure you remember how you felt and try your best and don't treat someone like that back, when you don't fancy them.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

some people just nosey

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

I'm intelligent enough to know that if someone doesn't reply they've no interest so move on........

over a year ago

Chats die fairly quick here a lot. For no other reason than there is no interest at the time.

By *addywhackerMan
over a year ago

Derry

This happens to me constantly. I cannot get a conversation to go beyond 2 days

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like others said it just means they are not interested. Make a note on their profile and move on.It happens to everyone on here.

over a year ago

For me one of the biggest chat killers is if a person becomes repetitive: I.e. start every day with "how are you today" and carry on with polite chit chat which has been rehearsed to no end.

Or when a person keeps pushing dirty talk. No bigger turn off than telling someone to stall their horses and they keep going on about how horny this and that is.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"For me one of the biggest chat killers is if a person becomes repetitive: I.e. start every day with "how are you today" and carry on with polite chit chat which has been rehearsed to no end.

Or when a person keeps pushing dirty talk. No bigger turn off than telling someone to stall their horses and they keep going on about how horny this and that is.

"

This xxx

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"For me one of the biggest chat killers is if a person becomes repetitive: I.e. start every day with "how are you today" and carry on with polite chit chat which has been rehearsed to no end.

"

But isn’t a horny horse meant to be a Unicorn?

over a year ago

But isn’t a horny horse meant to be a Unicorn? "

Depends where the "horn" is sticking out from I suppose

over a year ago

"

Oh the minute they move to kik and open with "any naughty pictures" that's the chat killer for me. Yeah hang on and let me don some stockings and lingerie especially for your wank bank. Sure the kids can go hungry more importantly you have something to knock one off over

over a year ago

Oh the minute they move to kik and open with "any naughty pictures" that's the chat killer for me. Yeah hang on and let me don some stockings and lingerie especially for your wank bank. Sure the kids can go hungry more importantly you have something to knock one off over "

Why oh why can’t all women be like you

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Yeah this is your typical pic collector I'm afraid as mentioned above it happens don't take it to heart just move on and try again did you try Google reverse image to check if their pics are genuine

Post new Message to Thread