Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Slip of the tongue

Jump to newest

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

anyone ever forgot where they were and made reference to playing or swinging or lifestyle in general.

We currently have a shopping list on our fridge.... a love honey shopping list which im pretty sure was spotted by visitor's today.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Mmmm who cares its your shopping list and you will be the woman wearing it. Fuck it I say. I would not worry. Enjoy them

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"anyone ever forgot where they were and made reference to playing or swinging or lifestyle in general.

We currently have a shopping list on our fridge.... a love honey shopping list which im pretty sure was spotted by visitor's today. "

Don't tell us half the story ....what was on the list

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

I'd be more interested in the make and model of the fridge

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

"anyone ever forgot where they were and made reference to playing or swinging or lifestyle in general.

We currently have a shopping list on our fridge.... a love honey shopping list which im pretty sure was spotted by visitor's today.

Don't tell us half the story ....what was on the list "

U would never guess

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

"I'd be more interested in the make and model of the fridge"

Lol not sure what the says about u or us.... love of fridges of lack of interest in sex toys

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

U would never guess "

ah go on. have to tell

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

we were out with vanilla friends once and mr was at the bar getting drinks and chatting to some girl. Friends started slagging me trying to wind me up saying her was flirting with her. O said I bloody hope so be disappointed if he wasnt! They didn't know what to say lol lol

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell"

Prize if u can guess lol

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol"

Better than any riddle I've ever posted

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol"

hang on while i go through the whole website. erm lingerie and a womanizer and a bondage kit and lube

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol

hang on while i go through the whole website. erm lingerie and a womanizer and a bondage kit and lube "

Nope

Wish i could afford a womaniser lol

If it helps... mr started the list

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"we were out with vanilla friends once and mr was at the bar getting drinks and chatting to some girl. Friends started slagging me trying to wind me up saying her was flirting with her. O said I bloody hope so be disappointed if he wasnt! They didn't know what to say lol lol "

I would of loved to seen there faces

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol

hang on while i go through the whole website. erm lingerie and a womanizer and a bondage kit and lube

Nope

If it helps... mr started the list"

he after a fleshlight, cock ring and cock pump. hes gonna kill me lmao

By *NawtyCpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

Around and about

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol

Nope

he after a fleshlight, cock ring and cock pump. hes gonna kill me lmao"

Fleshlight!! When he has the gold star real thing in his bed lol lol cheek!!!

Cockring... have them

Cockpump ... me lol

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

U would never guess

ah go on. have to tell

Prize if u can guess lol

Nope

he after a fleshlight, cock ring and cock pump. hes gonna kill me lmao

Fleshlight!! When he has the gold star real thing in his bed lol lol cheek!!!

Cockring... have them

Cockpump ... me lol "

ha ha ha ha i give up. theres too much stuff on the website and im too lazy to go looking more ha ha.

Post new Message to Thread