Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Weird messages

Jump to newest

By *avana_oh_na_na OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

So in the past week ive gotten 2 messages from 2 different female profiles. Both "warning" me about the same 2 male profiles. I've never spoken to either of the males or these "women" either.

Anyone experience any thing similar? I can't respond to either message as they both seem to have blocked me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igIsBackMan
over a year ago

all over and beyond

Some crazy people on here. Lol. Yummy profile photo btw

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Crazy people.

Ignore, just be weary of them.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

There are a lot of fake female profiles floating around at the moment designed to stir trouble.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got a msg the other day from someone saying they wanted to bite my ass. Is that weird ?

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Got some messages last night all from new American profiles and all good looking young women in their mid 20's

Knew they wouldn't be messaging me without it being some sort of con and reverse searched them

All from american websites...all reported and gone within 30 mins

By *uko941Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

I got a message too from someone asking if I'd fuck their mom

over a year ago

Dublin

"I got a message too from someone asking if I'd fuck their mom"

I hope you said yeah

over a year ago

Might have been a ruse to get you to message the man in question. Some people will go to all sorts of lengths to get you into their inbox

By *uko941Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"I got a message too from someone asking if I'd fuck their mom

I hope you said yeah "

She's only into GAA players lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"So in the past week ive gotten 2 messages from 2 different female profiles. Both "warning" me about the same 2 male profiles. I've never spoken to either of the males or these "women" either.

Anyone experience any thing similar? I can't respond to either message as they both seem to have blocked me..."

Yes I've had this before some crazy woman warning people about me !

All I will say is dont believe all you hear on here unless there is definitive proof of what these people claim .

Meet them and find out for yourself what they are really like because this site is full if very vindictive spiteful people

over a year ago

I have been "warned" off few guys over the years , one of them was a very legitimate warning and I'm glad I pay heed.

I'm also aware of a female telling guys to stay away from me that I shouldn't be on fab. And also had a guy warn lads on the forums to avoid me.

It seems I'm to be avoided

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"So in the past week ive gotten 2 messages from 2 different female profiles. Both "warning" me about the same 2 male profiles. I've never spoken to either of the males or these "women" either.

Anyone experience any thing similar? I can't respond to either message as they both seem to have blocked me...Yes I've had this before some crazy woman warning people about me !

All I will say is dont believe all you hear on here unless there is definitive proof of what these people claim .

Meet them and find out for yourself what they are really like because this site is full if very vindictive spiteful people "

This goes on quite a lot, either PM or on Stutuses. Some like yourself I completely agree people should be allowed to decide for themselves rather than spreading some rumours. On the flip side a person I know well received a message and put out a warning, to be fair it was completely warranted. One sick puppy. Personally I wouldn't be messaging other guys to "warn" them about women, its for themselves to make their own minds up.

over a year ago

I hope you said yeah

She's only into GAA players lol "

*Dusts off gaa shorts*... where is she

By *uko941Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

I hope you said yeah

*Dusts off gaa shorts*... where is she"

Haha it had to be fake like it was a guy asking me to lol

over a year ago

I hope you said yeah

Haha it had to be fake like it was a guy asking me to lol"

I mean its been 4 months so...........

By *uko941Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

I hope you said yeah

Haha it had to be fake like it was a guy asking me to lol

I mean its been 4 months so..........."

I'll message you the guys name lol

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

Got a message yesterday from a guy claiming that we are a fake account.. And Not a very Nice message either.. Anyway said he reported us to admin etc.. But thing is he had us blocked before we could message him back.. Would have loved to know what his problem was is all

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I have been "warned" off few guys over the years , one of them was a very legitimate warning and I'm glad I pay heed.

I'm also aware of a female telling guys to stay away from me that I shouldn't be on fab. And also had a guy warn lads on the forums to avoid me.

It seems I'm to be avoided "

Someone's just talking shite about ya ....they meant avoid Sligo

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I never get any messages

over a year ago

Having to soft through tons of messages is quite arduous OP and yes there's lots that are bizarre and sometimes just downright nasty.

The best advice is to form to your own opinion on any individual on here for yourself. Try not to listen to others that may have their own personal agenda

#thelonewolf

over a year ago

Anyone experience any thing similar? I can't respond to either message as they both seem to have blocked me..."

Nope i haven't as i have filters on and they are great to be fair . I must agree there is serious strange people here alright for sure OP. Also if I get strange messages i just ignore or just block, i dont have time for that

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've pretty tight filters on so I don't get too many bad messages. Recently they have been worse tho. Ive only had one person message me to warn me about a guy and to be fair it was a genuine message.

The weird messages I do get I usually just ignore and if they are really bad block as well.

There are a lot of profiles at the moment that seem to be on just to stir whether in pms or on forums etc. Some are people who never actually post anything but who like to pm abuse to others tho because they are too cowardly to say it in public. Others are accounts that are made just to troll usually a second account as well I'd say. That seems to be a big thing as well at present. Yet again ignore and block seems the best option there.

over a year ago

"I have been "warned" off few guys over the years , one of them was a very legitimate warning and I'm glad I pay heed.

It seems I'm to be avoided

Someone's just talking shite about ya ....they meant avoid Sligo "

Unfortunately not BM these was very clear aimed at me

over a year ago

Nobody ever warns us about anyone, does that mean we're the ones people get warned about?

over a year ago

"Nobody ever warns us about anyone, does that mean we're the ones people get warned about? "

........no of course not...........ahem ahem

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Nobody ever warns us about anyone, does that mean we're the ones people get warned about?

........no of course not...........ahem ahem"

over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks for the responses everyone. I will say I do have my mailbox filtered to f*ck but dont block women as 9 times out of 10 they don't send the creepy stuff. May have to re think that one.

As for meeting the person/people I was warned about, I think I will avoid as their profiles seem to correlate with what the weird messages say. #blocked.

Post new Message to Thread