Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

MCU

Jump to newest

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

What is everyone's favourite part of the marvel cinematic universe and what are you looking forward to in the next phases of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Daredevil S1 and 2 and The Punisher are probably my favorite actual entries

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"Daredevil S1 and 2 and The Punisher are probably my favorite actual entries"

They're not part of the cinematic universe but I will agree with you on it and they are much better than their movie cou ter parts I find

over a year ago

"Daredevil S1 and 2 and The Punisher are probably my favorite actual entries

They're not part of the cinematic universe but I will agree with you on it and they are much better than their movie cou ter parts I find"

Shit sorry didn't read the cinematic qualifier.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

They're not part of the cinematic universe but I will agree with you on it and they are much better than their movie cou ter parts I find

Shit sorry didn't read the cinematic qualifier.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier "

That's OK man I did agree with you though

Winter Soldier is good definitely better than first avenger and civil war for sure

By *ome_wild_girlWoman
over a year ago

Antrim Town

Loki returning,

Cant wait to see how they will pull that one off.

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"Loki returning,

Cant wait to see how they will pull that one off. "

From endgame? They're actually doing a Disney plus series for that

By *ome_wild_girlWoman
over a year ago

Antrim Town

"

From endgame? They're actually doing a Disney plus series for that"

Aw shame, I'll not see it then.

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"

From endgame? They're actually doing a Disney plus series for that

Aw shame, I'll not see it then. "

That's not the only series they're doing on Disney plus either they are doing:

Falcon and winter soldier

Wandavision

And hawkeye

over a year ago

Total marvel head here. It's hard to pick a favourite. I'm not overly excited about the eternals though I must admit.

By *uko941 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunshaughlin

"Total marvel head here. It's hard to pick a favourite. I'm not overly excited about the eternals though I must admit. "

Yeah I don't think it'll be to bad if they give a background into who they are and how they became eternals and it'll be a great time to add more celestial stuff too it too

over a year ago

civil war was great. a lot better then avengers age of ultron. looking forward to the falcon and the winter soldier series as well as black widow for pervy reason

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

The trailer for Black Widow was great and I'm glad my last memory of her is not of her lying dead in Endgame

Age of Ultron could be skipped and you wouldn't miss much

I don't know if anyone has ever seen the twitter feed of Kevin Feige who's the producer of Endgame but he retweeted clips taken of Endgame audience reaction on opening night

Its joyous to watch

over a year ago

"Total marvel head here. It's hard to pick a favourite. I'm not overly excited about the eternals though I must admit.

Yeah I don't think it'll be to bad if they give a background into who they are and how they became eternals and it'll be a great time to add more celestial stuff too it too"

See I think I'm the opposite end of the marvel spectrum. The whole allure of the marvel storylines in film for me, I'm not talking about comics here, was that they weren't immortal. And overcoming obstacles etc. I mean how big/powerful do you need to go?

over a year ago

"The trailer for Black Widow was great and I'm glad my last memory of her is not of her lying dead in Endgame

Age of Ultron could be skipped and you wouldn't miss much

I don't know if anyone has ever seen the twitter feed of Kevin Feige who's the producer of Endgame but he retweeted clips taken of Endgame audience reaction on opening night

Its joyous to watch "

Age of Ultron is where Vision comes from though, so I'm not sure I'd totally agree with that point.

By *r not quite virginMan
over a year ago

rochdale

They're not part of the cinematic universe but I will agree with you on it and they are much better than their movie cou ter parts I find"

On the contrary the marvel cinematic universe consists of all the TV shows and Netflix shows and others as well. Daredevil and punisher are also part of it whether they are films or not.

over a year ago

The disney series for Loki is going to be based before endgame. I'm interested to see how the mutliverse Doctor Strange plays out its listed as a horror for its genre plus Scarlet Witch is the main villain. The fact it's a mutliverse opens up the possibility of any actor returning or any character including Vision Black Widow etc.

I cant wait till the next Guardians film either Galactus will be the hidden protagonist behind the next few films I reckon he shows up in both Guardians and Captain Marvels next films. If done right it could be as successful as the first portion of the MCU.

over a year ago

"The disney series for Loki is going to be based before endgame. I'm interested to see how the mutliverse Doctor Strange plays out its listed as a horror for its genre plus Scarlet Witch is the main villain. The fact it's a mutliverse opens up the possibility of any actor returning or any character including Vision Black Widow etc.

I cant wait till the next Guardians film either Galactus will be the hidden protagonist behind the next few films I reckon he shows up in both Guardians and Captain Marvels next films. If done right it could be as successful as the first portion of the MCU."

The Loki show will address him time hoping cos of the Stone. The 1 lil.clip wr have seen his is a prisoner of the Time Variance Authority. so hes been captured for space and time hopping.

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Dr strange can't wait for the sequel

Post new Message to Thread