Jump to newest

By *oadrunner2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

city centre

Hey..... Who's in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope. No more sharing pics as it seems some of the men on fab think it's appropriate to share women's pic in private chat groups without their permission

over a year ago

"Nope. No more sharing pics as it seems some of the men on fab think it's appropriate to share women's pic in private chat groups without their permission"

Yes totally agree I think people should be more cautious who they share face photos with

over a year ago

"Nope. No more sharing pics as it seems some of the men on fab think it's appropriate to share women's pic in private chat groups without their permission"

Ffs

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Urging all women to do what?!?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yep I agree haven't taken part in one of the threads in ages and won't again.Too many on here sharing pics to others. What's on my profile and public is all I am willing to share now.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"Nope. No more sharing pics as it seems some of the men on fab think it's appropriate to share women's pic in private chat groups without their permission

Yep I agree haven't taken part in one of the threads in ages and won't again.Too many on here sharing pics to others. What's on my profile and public is all I am willing to share now. "

Same since i found out about the pic sharing groups.

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

Can't be careful enough on here!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I'm involved in no groups but I have heard since day 1 of being here, pic sharing is a thing some men do in groups so it's not something new. Sharing any pic on here, u take a risk but let's be honest, most people wont meet blindly.

over a year ago

"Nope. No more sharing pics as it seems some of the men on fab think it's appropriate to share women's pic in private chat groups without their permission

Yep I agree haven't taken part in one of the threads in ages and won't again.Too many on here sharing pics to others. What's on my profile and public is all I am willing to share now.

Same since i found out about the pic sharing groups. "

I hadn’t even heard of this happening but felt recently that my profile or a pic was shared in a Tv/TS/Cd group somewhere as was getting tons of random views

By *oadrunner2000 OP   Man
over a year ago

city centre

Fair enough... Wasn't aware of that going on....

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Even if this wasn't going on - don't think many would be okay sharing their faces with an almost blank profile of a person they don't know.

By *j TruckerMan
over a year ago

monaghan

Why do people do that especially the boys and make it harder on on the rest of us

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

I actually witnessed this happening at a party I attended. They can get around the ‘group sharing’ thing by huddling around and showing ‘friend only’ pics to others who aren’t!

We are ultra careful about those photos now, only a certain couple of people who are trustworthy have access to our friend only photos

over a year ago

I'm gonna do ye all a favour and not subject you to my fugly mug today but I do wish you all a very salubrious day.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I remember when I first joined the site and this was a thing

Face pics were shared no problem....I've shared mine a few times (some are still used to frighten rodents from houses)

Some of the women and men that are on the forums shared their pics with me and it was nice to put a face to the name so to speak.All pics were deleted once I'd seen them ...the way it should be

But something changed when I heard of that group on kik .....just wrong end off

Now if I'm having a conversation with a woman over a few days and she sends and asks for one...no problem

But not a random thread

By *j TruckerMan
over a year ago

monaghan

It only takes a few rotten apples to destroy the whole barrel

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I actually witnessed this happening at a party I attended. They can get around the ‘group sharing’ thing by huddling around and showing ‘friend only’ pics to others who aren’t!

We are ultra careful about those photos now, only a certain couple of people who are trustworthy have access to our friend only photos "

Ye I have very few on my friends now. And I don't add anyone new until I get to know them.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

[Removed by poster at 10/07/20 12:47:01]

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

Have you ever noticed it's always a guy that starts one of these risky 'share' threads..? Not getting at you OP, it's just that guys have no clue about what it's like for girls and couples on here

By *ctoboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

WOW Friday again already!!!!..I'm IN

over a year ago

That's disgusting. Those profiles should be named and shamed.

Is it OK to be in then and be selective about what profiles one chooses to reply and send a pic to? Or are those not the rules?

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Is it OK to be in then and be selective about what profiles one chooses to reply and send a pic to? Or are those not the rules? "

Im sure it is. Just suppose it depends on whether the other person is also "in" so to speak

over a year ago

Is it OK to be in then and be selective about what profiles one chooses to reply and send a pic to? Or are those not the rules?

Im sure it is. Just suppose it depends on whether the other person is also "in" so to speak "

True. I'll keep and eye on this thread then.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Im sure it is. Just suppose it depends on whether the other person is also "in" so to speak .

True. I'll keep and eye on this thread then. "

over a year ago

Is it OK to be in then and be selective about what profiles one chooses to reply and send a pic to? Or are those not the rules? "

I have participated in these threads before and only ever shared with guys who were verified or had chatted too, I don't share pics with blank profiles. Good luck to anyone sharing mine , none of mine overally racy etc so off with them.

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

ive moved some pics now to private, thought I understood the risks of having public pics but hate to think anyone I sent a fack pic to took them and shared them unbeknownst to us.

over a year ago

I have participated in these threads before and only ever shared with guys who were verified or had chatted too, I don't share pics with blank profiles. Good luck to anyone sharing mine , none of mine overally racy etc so off with them. "

Is that aimed at me? My profile isn't blank and I am verified.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I have participated in these threads before and only ever shared with guys who were verified or had chatted too, I don't share pics with blank profiles. Good luck to anyone sharing mine , none of mine overally racy etc so off with them.

Is that aimed at me? My profile isn't blank and I am verified. "

Well then its not...its The Op

over a year ago

Is that aimed at me? My profile isn't blank and I am verified. "

My comments aren't aimed at anyone

over a year ago

Is that aimed at me? My profile isn't blank and I am verified.

Well then its not...its The Op "

Wasn't aimed at the op either. I have chatted to the op and we have swapped face pics.

over a year ago

I'll take your pics and lock them in my vault for safety... faces, cocks, boobs, toilets, pets... what ever you want

over a year ago

Totally agree with you Ms DD

Im not in

By *j TruckerMan
over a year ago

monaghan

I believe anybody sharing pictures should be out on their ear but then that's just my opinion

By *hake that assWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Never understand people who share face or body pics without asking first.

If I'm looking for group fun with someone I want to be asked before you show me off, just screams lack of respect otherwise.

As for those just sharing between groups that's dickhead behaviour!

And I'll never get guys who keep sexual pics of others on their profile or anywhere even.

All boils down to consent and respect.

By *j TruckerMan
over a year ago

monaghan

Couldn't agree more respect cannot be given it must be earned

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Go on then

over a year ago

"Couldn't agree more respect cannot be given it must be earned"

Hate that phrase... I give respect until someone does something to lose it. Otherwise your just walking around not respecting 99% of people....

Sorry I got sidetracked back to pic sharing or something

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'm now out having read some of the comments re pic sharing

Such a shame some don't know what discretion means

over a year ago

Store face pictures on phone storage. Do not have face pictures stored private gallery on Fab. When you want to send face picture send as 'direct' attachment on the message. You need to be a site supporter to enable this feature. However once it is sent....it is out of your control. So be comfortable with whom you are sending to!

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

There is a full thread on this on fantasies and stories but is completely serious, people looking to swap face and body pics of their gf/wife. Called wife chat. Who knows if the female half has any knowledge at all. Definitely an issue with face pic and others here now. I'll send a face pic if chatting to someone and all going well. But not just randomly, on a thread.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I stopped sharing face pics on similar threads a while back. I only ever sent them to well verified profiles taking part in the thread but when a number of them didn't send one in return it became a pointless exercise.

Since then there have been various discussions about pic sharing and I'm well aware that it's not just guys who share them so I don't send them now unless it's to someone I've been chatting to for a while.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

There are some very fine people on fab, but like every other group of random people, there are some complete cunts.. Lives heve been ruined here, everyone should take thier privacy very seriously

over a year ago

It's plays both ways.. Been caught by a local female catfish who has sent my photos around group chats on WhatsApp (Cant understand why if I was ripped or somthing I'd say somthing haha)

Post new Message to Thread