Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Best hotels for meets after covid

Jump to newest

By *uriousD21 OP   Man
over a year ago

bray

Was just wondering if hotels will be strict if you wanted to bring someone to room that's not down as staying or do anyone know good hotels that are not strict whats people views

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Best way is to book a room for 2. That way you're doing nothing wrong

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

After covid? Im loving the optimum

By *uriousD21 OP   Man
over a year ago

bray

Through but was hoping to bring wife for fun maybe small hotels would be way to go

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Through but was hoping to bring wife for fun maybe small hotels would be way to go"

Why would it be difficult to take anyone to a hotel for fun.. Including your wife lol. Its easy. Book and go. If you want 3 in the room then book a room for 3. Simples

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

In my experience if you’re wanting a threesome and the hotel has stroppy receptionists or a key-card system for accessing lifts, it’s best if the couple check in first and go up to the room. Then the guy or woman can come down alone and meet the visitor outside when they arrive... and go back in together.

Should always work. Only once have I been stopped and turned away when going in with someone else - but after 20 mins I eventually made it up to the room for my fun!

By *uriousD21 OP   Man
over a year ago

bray

What I'm trying to say is covid rules now no matter what business I visit for work my name number and address was taken I think its going to be hard to meet in hotels not like before

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s only an issue if you can’t give your name or booked under a false one really !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was in a 5star hotel in Cork last week. Checked in as normal and could come and go as I please. No checks at the door so additional people could come in if needed. No bar was the only issue so no pre fun drinks.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"What I'm trying to say is covid rules now no matter what business I visit for work my name number and address was taken I think its going to be hard to meet in hotels not like before "

Why is that hard? There is really no need for smoke and daggers. Just book the room for the number there.

Post new Message to Thread