Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Male stripper

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay I’m just floating this to see if it’s possible.

I’d like to get my wife a private male lap dance/stripper (private but I’ll be there too) in a hotel room. The idea would be to have guy come up like room service and then id tell her it’s her “kissagram” and she gets her private dance / strip.

Are there any “kissagram” male strippers who have done this before or am I off the charts thinking it’s posdibld

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I cant dance for shit but I'm average at taking my clothes off.... Will work for snacks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Okay I’m just floating this to see if it’s possible.

I’d like to get my wife a private male lap dance/stripper (private but I’ll be there too) in a hotel room. The idea would be to have guy come up like room service and then id tell her it’s her “kissagram” and she gets her private dance / strip.

Are there any “kissagram” male strippers who have done this before or am I off the charts thinking it’s posdibld "

There’s tons of male strippers on here. I’m sure you’ll find some. Also, don’t be afraid to book a stripper through an agency (Not as formal as it sounds, it’s usually just some guy with a bunch of contacts), they’ll give you the dancers number and then ask that stripper directly what they’ll do - they’re used to indecent proposals.

(a few of my mates are strippers, that’s how I know)

Post new Message to Thread