By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys just looking for info,, about daytime hotels or air bnb,,, tia

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi guys just looking for info,, about daytime hotels or air bnb,,, tia"

I know the holiday inn airport does daytime bookings. Think you have to ring them as cant book from the website.

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi guys just looking for info,, about daytime hotels or air bnb,,, tia

I know the holiday inn airport does daytime bookings. Think you have to ring them as cant book from the website."

Also theres a website dayuse (dot) ie where you can book limited hotels for specific times in the day, might be handy but not much cheaper than booking a nights stay.

By *ol_ieMan
over a year ago

Dublin west

Would you just not book overnight and sort an extra early morning session the next morning before checkout

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

I witnessed once a complaint in a hotel lobby in respect of day time bookings.

It's not unusual for airport hotels to book out rooms to airline staff on quick turn around permitting them to get some rest.

Witnessed a lady checking in at rea time and coming straight back to reception demanding room change.

The room was already occupied by an African airlines pilot sleeping naked on the bed when she entered ..and confirming what is said about african men.

There had been a fault in the system showing hed checked out when he hadn't..

When her colleague found out what had happened she was straight down to reception demanding to know why there wasnt one in her room on arrival....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will be very hard for hotels to turn rooms under the restrictions.. best bet the airport hotels.. Clayton do offer hourly rates

Post new Message to Thread