Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cum tributes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay seen this on a different forum and was wondering what peoples take on it was. Does anybody do it or like it been done on their own photos? I'm curious as to the fascination with it myself thats all hence the questions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Honestly it creeps me the f**k out. Eugh

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Honestly it creeps me the f**k out. Eugh"

Yeah I just dont get it can see the appeal if it was your partner and you were away from one another or something.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Plenty seem into it from what I have seen posted on the forums. Personally it does nothing for me.But each to their own I guess. It would be boring if we were all into the same stuff.

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Plenty seem into it from what I have seen posted on the forums. Personally it does nothing for me.But each to their own I guess. It would be boring if we were all into the same stuff. "

Yep each to their own, I've seen a lot of people asking for it over a picture of someone on the phone. I'm not mad OCD but the mess and the poor phone. Water resistant to 30 meters but I doubt they test for sperms resistant from 2 feet. What ever floats your boat and wrecks your phone

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Waterford

It does nothing for me but I wouldn't want to yuck anyones yum. As kinks go it's pretty harmless

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nooooooooo.....

Now I’m singing “This is not The Greatest Fuck in the World, no, This is a tribute.” to the tune of Tenacious D

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm pretty indifferent tbh, what's in it for me?

By *oisyoctopusWoman
over a year ago

Drogheda

"

Yep each to their own, I've seen a lot of people asking for it over a picture of someone on the phone. I'm not mad OCD but the mess and the poor phone. Water resistant to 30 meters but I doubt they test for sperms resistant from 2 feet. What ever floats your boat and wrecks your phone

"

Cling film is one's friend in these situations alternatively there's the option of printing a photo for the act, which leaves phone free to take the pic of the evidence! Why, yes, I've given this a little thought; it's something I quite enjoy receiving. Figure if someone's gonna use my pics as wank fodder then I'd like to see just how much fun they had.

(This is not an invitation for anyone to send me dick pics and dick pics alone, I do know what they look like. It's the tribute this princess wants!)

By *ak4uMan
over a year ago

chelmsford

From experience; barring the rare exception - see above - this appears to be mostly a "guy thing." Many guys just love to see their partner being used or appreciated. Usually the said "partner" is totally unaware. However, when on the rare occasion that a lady is interested then it can be very hot, kinda dirty

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I think it's something that people on the Internet do with other people in the Internet. Swinging means actually meeting someone in real life.

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"I think it's something that people on the Internet do with other people in the Internet. Swinging means actually meeting someone in real life. "

Exactly, totally agree with you

Post new Message to Thread