Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Married with permission to play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would you meet Men or Women with genuine permission to play (assuming proof provided if asked for) does that make any difference to men/women/couples about whom they will meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes would like to play with a married woman if any on here

By *ireannCplCouple
over a year ago

Suburbs

We wouldn't have any issue with that arrangement, once we were able to confirm the arrangement over a social coffee or drink with the partner. We have found that arrangements with couples to meet the other half for a one on one or any other arrangement works better because everyone is on the same wavelength. We have arranged one on one meets with partners of other couples and it's been a wild experiance for all involved

EireCpl

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

As long as everyone is comfortable with the situation and all open about it. Maybe in a chat group. It's all good

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Yes. My husband and I both have our own profiles for our single meets as well as a couples one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, we meet attached if their partner is aware and consenting, why wouldn't we

over a year ago

Yep ive no bother meeting men with the partners consent once id know them both and know that there would be no issue

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

Absolutely no problem playing with a married or attached woman if there was complete transparency with their partner. No reason not to unless otherwise. If I had a girlfriend and was into swinging, she would have my full consent as long as I knew about it 1st.

over a year ago

I d meet a woman that was married to be honest. If its her choice that's all that matters. Ideally if its drama free that's better so having the mans permission would be the safer option. But if a married woman messaged me and asked me even without the mans permission I would.

over a year ago

If confirmed with the partner I would. I don't want to be the 'other person' who leads to the break up of a marriage/relationship or worse. I am aware the person in the relationship, without permission, is the one cheating but if I know that I'm facilitating so I would feel guilty if shit went sideways later down the track

By *iwh01Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Yes and even met her husband and he watched us play.

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"If confirmed with the partner I would. I don't want to be the 'other person' who leads to the break up of a marriage/relationship or worse. I am aware the person in the relationship, without permission, is the one cheating but if I know that I'm facilitating so I would feel guilty if shit went sideways later down the track"

What if the wife or husband doesn’t want to know until after?

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

"If confirmed with the partner I would. I don't want to be the 'other person' who leads to the break up of a marriage/relationship or worse. I am aware the person in the relationship, without permission, is the one cheating but if I know that I'm facilitating so I would feel guilty if shit went sideways later down the track

What if the wife or husband doesn’t want to know until after? "

That's a very very very hot and seriously sexy thought

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"If confirmed with the partner I would. I don't want to be the 'other person' who leads to the break up of a marriage/relationship or worse. I am aware the person in the relationship, without permission, is the one cheating but if I know that I'm facilitating so I would feel guilty if shit went sideways later down the track

That's a very very very hot and seriously sexy thought"

welcome to our world

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

That's a very very very hot and seriously sexy thoughtwelcome to our world "

Would love an invite into yere world

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman
over a year ago

tipperary

"Yes. My husband and I both have our own profiles for our single meets as well as a couples one. "

We're the very same although some people find it strange it works very well for us.

By *iwh01Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Yes. My husband and I both have our own profiles for our single meets as well as a couples one.

We're the very same although some people find it strange it works very well for us. "

Can’t see why it’s a problem at all . Sure everyone is a consenting adult

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Yes. My husband and I both have our own profiles for our single meets as well as a couples one.

We're the very same although some people find it strange it works very well for us. "

And that's all that matters

over a year ago

What if the wife or husband doesn’t want to know until after? "

Then they do want to know and therefore have consented, confirming that would tricky but then I guess it depends on what's on your profile, verifications, or maybe even other social media that you happen to use

over a year ago

Once met a lady who video called her husband to watch. Was very different but was fun

By *ocoWEXMan
over a year ago

Chester

If there is real consent not forced by will or events, I don't see any problem.

It is a personal choice like any other, the important thing is that it is made in total freedom.

Anybody can think differently but must be respected in any case.

By *ornyfireCouple
over a year ago

Middle Earth

"Would you meet Men or Women with genuine permission to play (assuming proof provided if asked for) does that make any difference to men/women/couples about whom they will meet."

How would they provide proof? A note?

It's OK to play with Johnny today, Signed Mrs Johnny

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Then they do want to know and therefore have consented, confirming that would tricky but then I guess it depends on what's on your profile, verifications, or maybe even other social media that you happen to use "

Exactly. I think you need read profile and veris

By *yeswideshuT18Couple
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Absolutely as long as there were previous verifications and at least a phone call to talk

Post new Message to Thread