Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Profile photos how important are they

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as the above states profile photos how important are they?

I know from experience browsing myself its usually the first point of interest for most. You see someone you like or peaks your interest from their profile photo you then go into the profile read the about me and have a little snoop lol.

So when it comes to importance how important do you reckon it is to have a good profile photo? It is what will gain most peoples attentions. Also does anyone else think it's even important?

I have seen some amazing and some poor profile photos rarely will I open the profile or even think about the one that has the poor one just for example. Where as the amazing ones or really interesting ones will always peak my interest to an extent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I will admit that if a profile has either a blank silhouette or a cock pic i dont bother opening the message.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

100% on point. A good photo is generally first point of interest..

I'm pretty sure some random Pussypumper9000 wouldn't really attract much attention no matter how majestic he thinks his username sounds

Missus

By *itKerryMaleMan
over a year ago

kerry

9000? so there's like 8999 other pussy pumpers out there haha

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"9000? so there's like 8999 other pussy pumpers out there haha"

its not an impossibility

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I get a message I check pics. First off if look too good to be true I reverse search image, it's it a cock pic, I don't bother going any further.

Photos on profile tell a lot I think about person, from hygiene to cleanliness , safe sex.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Apart from presenting yourself in the best light it shows you are prepared to make an effort but they must be consistent with the rest of your profile.

By *ireannCplCouple
over a year ago

Suburbs

Yes we'd consider them very important. As much for the other profile to have an idea of what we look like as we'd like to have an idea what they look like. As we're on the subject we actually like seeing body shots profile photos than full frontal shots. Leaves something to the imagination

EireCpl

over a year ago

Personally not very important but as you can see above it can be thr for opener in alot of cases

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

"Yes we'd consider them very important. As much for the other profile to have an idea of what we look like as we'd like to have an idea what they look like. As we're on the subject we actually like seeing body shots profile photos than full frontal shots. Leaves something to the imagination

EireCpl "

Helps when u have fab pics like your Eire

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

It's going to be different very for guys than for girls and couples..

By *ouple 0073Couple
over a year ago

donegal

Very important.. Love all the profile pics on here x

By *eminexWoman
over a year ago

some where in outer space

Definitely ! .... If it's a good pic I'll open a message if it's not it il quiet possibly leave it unread

over a year ago

Zero pics, zero interest as far as we are concerned.

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Zero pics, zero interest as far as we are concerned."

Agreed!

Well since we have photos on profile, if someone else doesn’t then it’s a no go

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"If I get a message I check pics. First off if look too good to be true I reverse search image, it's it a cock pic, I don't bother going any further.

Photos on profile tell a lot I think about person, from hygiene to cleanliness , safe sex.

"

PMSL

Totally us!

Too good to be true? Hello Tineye!

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"Apart from presenting yourself in the best light it shows you are prepared to make an effort but they must be consistent with the rest of your profile. "

I agree completely - a well presented profile photo, which goes hand in hand with a well presented and original text about who you are and what you are hoping to find...this is your first point of contact to the rest of Fab, your introduction, your first impression - these last! Make them worth your while...how else do you want or can you get someone's attention on here?! The combination of your profile photo and profile introduction speaks volumes!!!

over a year ago

"100% on point. A good photo is generally first point of interest..

I'm pretty sure some random Pussypumper9000 wouldn't really attract much attention no matter how majestic he thinks his username sounds

Missus "

Haha please tell me that username is an example and not actually someone on here.

over a year ago

"Zero pics, zero interest as far as we are concerned."

Yeah I think its hugely important to be honest.

By *ight MovesMan
over a year ago

The Wide Blue Yonder

Very important.

First impressions.

Blank = move on.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I agree with what most have said I think a hood profile pic is important. It's the first thing you see really. It gives you an idea of the person before you even look at the profile text.

I don't answer blank profiles anymore.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"If I get a message I check pics. First off if look too good to be true I reverse search image, it's it a cock pic, I don't bother going any further.

PMSL

Totally us!

Too good to be true? Hello Tineye! "

Lol so true and yet it's amazing how many pics have been taken off the internet.

over a year ago

They're good initial attraction in my opinion

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Is it good or bad to have another lady on your profile when your a single man.

over a year ago

Naw, pics aren’t necessary...

Who doesn’t just LOVE to meet someone who has no photos and a silhouette as their profile pic right?

Fab Roulette!

(They might even show up!)

over a year ago

"Is it good or bad to have another lady on your profile when your a single man."

I find it offputting, particularly those ones where you see an entire female body or face and all there is of the male is a disembodied cock.

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

"Is it good or bad to have another lady on your profile when your a single man.

I find it offputting, particularly those ones where you see an entire female body or face and all there is of the male is a disembodied cock."

Trying to talk himself into more pics lol who knew it would be so hard

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

PMSL

Totally us!

Lol so true and yet it's amazing how many pics have been taken off the internet. "

This is me too! Gotta love a reverse image search!

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

For me, if a profile photo is interesting or attractive it would lead me to click on the proline and look through it. But if the profile photo is blank or unattractive I generally skip on by.

over a year ago

PMSL

Totally us!

Lol so true and yet it's amazing how many pics have been taken off the internet.

This is me too! Gotta love a reverse image search!"

My fav ones are the two different cock pics, like lads do ye know women can spot the difference

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

PMSL

Totally us!

My fav ones are the two different cock pics, like lads do ye know women can spot the difference "

Lol oh ye you see that a fair bit as well

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

PMSL

Totally us!

My fav ones are the two different cock pics, like lads do ye know women can spot the difference

Lol oh ye you see that a fair bit as well "

Best ones dont even match the pubic hair colour Iol

over a year ago

Very important to me, mostly because it tells me straight away how much effort a man is willing to put in. If it's a badly lit picture of a cheesy looking dick, I'm not gonna expect him to go to any great lengths in bed am I?

over a year ago

"Very important to me, mostly because it tells me straight away how much effort a man is willing to put in. If it's a badly lit picture of a cheesy looking dick, I'm not gonna expect him to go to any great lengths in bed am I? "

Yeah totally get you it does mean quite a bit with initial impressions.

over a year ago

PMSL

Totally us!

My fav ones are the two different cock pics, like lads do ye know women can spot the difference "

Dont get why people use other peoples photos tbh

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Very important to me, mostly because it tells me straight away how much effort a man is willing to put in. If it's a badly lit picture of a cheesy looking dick, I'm not gonna expect him to go to any great lengths in bed am I? "

Our attitude also. It's not about what a person looks like either. If they're happy enough to present themselves in a sloppy manner their general standards aren't much higher.

over a year ago

Of course profile pictures are a 1st impression grasp but there are exceptions ...by that l mean , a lady may have absolutely no picture at all , no profile.. no friends only..... nothing ..pure blank BUT there's something on her profile that just grabs your attention..you message..she replies..albeit 2 weeks later ..you chat ..then exchange pics .you meet..get on absolutely brilliant .and have THE most AMAZING SEX EVER !!! ...and all without her having any photo at all on her profile...

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Of course profile pictures are a 1st impression grasp but there are exceptions ...by that l mean , a lady may have absolutely no picture at all , no profile.. no friends only..... nothing ..pure blank BUT there's something on her profile that just grabs your attention..you message..she replies..albeit 2 weeks later ..you chat ..then exchange pics .you meet..get on absolutely brilliant .and have THE most AMAZING SEX EVER !!! ...and all without her having any photo at all on her profile..."

That's only when you have enough time and will to message every single one blank profile lol

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

We think think they are important. As a poster said on recent thread...if they've messaged us they have looked at our profile and like what they see, but then they don't give us the same choice with a blank profile.

As for cock pics, I don't mind them as long as they're pretty lol

Mrs D.

By *xperimental CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Fab

Yea, defo need a profile pic

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Yea, defo need a profile pic "

Brilliant

By *ocoWEXMan
over a year ago

Chester

It depends for whom.

Single Female:

Litteraly zero. Even with a blank profile and black silhouette as pic, you will receive dozens of messages every hour with proposals.

The hard part is always skimming at the base and making a selection.

Couples:

Zero.1 No matter what, you'll have invitations from all over the island and maybe even Wales and Scotland, why not.

Perhaps a weekend in London, who knows!

Single Male:

This is the point.

Obviously it all depends on who is looking and what he is looking for, but photos are crucial.

Net of distance and sexual meeting preferences, I would say that pics affect 80% of the choice of responding to a message or not.

No matter what you put as text in a profile or message, how kind/explicit you can be.

The first sight matter most, it's undeniable.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Can’t beat a good close up cock pic as your profile pic. Works wonders and is sure to reel them in.

By *ocoWEXMan
over a year ago

Chester

"...a lady may have absolutely no picture at all , no profile.. no friends only..... nothing ..pure blank BUT there's something on her profile that just grabs your attention..."

That "something" is called "Pussy".

Nothing more, nothing less, face It.

'nuff said.

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"It depends for whom.

Single Female:

Litteraly zero. Even with a blank profile and black silhouette as pic, you will receive dozens of messages every hour with proposals.

The hard part is always skimming at the base and making a selection.

Couples:

Zero.1 No matter what, you'll have invitations from all over the island and maybe even Wales and Scotland, why not.

Perhaps a weekend in London, who knows!

Single Male:

This is the point.

Obviously it all depends on who is looking and what he is looking for, but photos are crucial.

Net of distance and sexual meeting preferences, I would say that pics affect 80% of the choice of responding to a message or not.

No matter what you put as text in a profile or message, how kind/explicit you can be.

The first sight matter most, it's undeniable. "

100%

over a year ago

I think a profile pic is quite important because within a number of seconds you can make a decision as to wheather or not you would like to investigate further. That being said I think a person's bio is equally as important as this gives you done insight to that person's personality and that's ultimately more important because while someone might bree very easy on the eye... they may come across as a pain in the ass or cone across as really sound our interesting and that might be more important than how they look... (good or bad photo). I suppose if you're gonna spend time getting to know someone it's usually better if you both enjoy the other company and everything else then seems to work out better.

over a year ago

I dont think the pics are hugely important as you get a sense if someone if you can exhange messages butvif i see a profile & the bio is like rwading a book i am out of there. Dont care how good the pics are & yes, i know i only have 1 picture which goed back to my belief that they are not that important.

Post new Message to Thread