Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How many for house party

Jump to newest

By *lue jeans OP   Man
over a year ago

Wonderland

So recently start thinking about hosting a swing party in my house now it's a three bedroom semi.Big question how many people would you invite? Your oppinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd reckon invite 8/10 couples as a couple are bound to drop out 'unexpectedly' and maybe 3/4 singles? Any more too messy and any less no atmosphere... Good playlist in background and few drinks and makings of a good night!

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've had parties ranging from 10 people to 50 people depends on the size of the house/apartment. But I'd start small invite people you know and trust won't wreck the place first then add randoms after that. Also and this is very very important buy waterproof matress protectors.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"So recently start thinking about hosting a swing party in my house now it's a three bedroom semi.Big question how many people would you invite? Your oppinions"

Consider that folks mostly will mostly probably hang about in the kitchin or whatever area is biggest to begin with and get to know each other.. so the size of that area is important. If that area is small then that will restrict how many can comfortably attend. Also consider inviting equal number single males and fems because they enable different play possibilities. Consider charging a small fee to cover nibbles, condoms, wipes, rubber sheets, lube, cleaning, ice, as these would be appreciated by guests and the costs mount up. Have plenty of glasses as swingers can be thirsty

I think you're not meet verified unless I'm reading your profile wrong. That might hold some folks back.

Decide your entry criteria and stick to it as parties are usually oversubscribed.

By *inful and slutty vikingsMan
over a year ago

d4

I'd love to attend.

Great idea!

By *lue jeans OP   Man
over a year ago

Wonderland

Thank you all peeps for reply it's good to hear from someone who actualy had it organised before...there is things i haven't thought about so just gives me an idea where to start and what to look for.Thank you

over a year ago

Invite me

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ten from a max of four households is the current advise

over a year ago

We hosted our first party this year and based on that we wont go more than 20ish in the future...it gets pretty loud and messy after 2am

over a year ago

"We hosted our first party this year and based on that we wont go more than 20ish in the future...it gets pretty loud and messy after 2am "

Sorry

over a year ago

"We hosted our first party this year and based on that we wont go more than 20ish in the future...it gets pretty loud and messy after 2am

Sorry "

I know you are not really

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"We hosted our first party this year and based on that we wont go more than 20ish in the future...it gets pretty loud and messy after 2am

Sorry

"

Next time I ain't driving xx

over a year ago

Sorry

Next time I ain't driving xx"

Ye what was up with that..?!;)Missing out on all the 3am shenanigans and G was just getting warmed up on the dancefloor

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Sorry

Ye what was up with that..?!;)Missing out on all the 3am shenanigans and G was just getting warmed up on the dancefloor "

I should have left her there and collected her next day

over a year ago

"We hosted our first party this year and based on that we wont go more than 20ish in the future...it gets pretty loud and messy after 2am "

Ooops best behaviour next time

over a year ago

Love that I wish I can be part of it

over a year ago

Sorry

Ye what was up with that..?!;)Missing out on all the 3am shenanigans and G was just getting warmed up on the dancefloor I should have left her there and collected her next day "

Deal. We'd look after her, promise

over a year ago

Ooops best behaviour next time "

Naaaaaah that be very boring now we need our cheeky sexy Maid in her worse behaviour

over a year ago

Ooops best behaviour next time

Naaaaaah that be very boring now we need our cheeky sexy Maid in her worse behaviour "

Why do you live in Dublin. You should be in Yorkshire lol

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

"Ten from a max of four households is the current advise "

So two couples have to bring someone from their family. Probably going to put a downer on things

Post new Message to Thread