Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chat groups

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the reasoning of the chat group police ?

They have a preminent status " join our chat group" you PM them , they say ok send a face pic so you do and then they block you ..

And then have the cheek to say theres no banter on the site anymore??

Is it just lads they do this on or is it across the board

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"What's the reasoning of the chat group police ?

They have a preminent status " join our chat group" you PM them , they say ok send a face pic so you do and then they block you ..

And then have the cheek to say theres no banter on the site anymore??

Is it just lads they do this on or is it across the board "

Don't think I've ever seen a status like that but I wouldn't be asking to join a random group anyway so a status like that wouldn't catch my eye.

There has been chat recently on the forums about certain groups asking for face pics before being allowed to join so that would be a red flag for me straight away anyway.

over a year ago

Yeah that's what I was asked for unfortunately I sent it and was then blocked ...... we live and learn lads and ladies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah that's what I was asked for unfortunately I sent it and was then blocked ...... we live and learn lads and ladies "

Shiver me timbers

That's bad form

over a year ago

Bad form if I'm chatting with someone and we agree to exchange face pics if I'm not attracted to them or vice virsa it's better to be upfront no point being an asshole and blocking

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Wouldn't send a face pic to anyone who demanded it as a qualification for joining unless they sent me one first and I was able to verify it.

Beware the unknown

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Wouldn't send a face pic to anyone who demanded it as a qualification for joining unless they sent me one first and I was able to verify it.

Beware the unknown "

I agree. Mind you I wouldnt send one just to join a group anyhow. I've seen blank profiles setting up groups and insisting on face pics there's no way. I don't see why any group would need a face pic first.They can be as faked as any other picture so doesn't mean anything really other than they only allow people who look a certain way to join .

Just block back and move on op. There's more groups out there.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't send a face pic to anyone who demanded it as a qualification for joining unless they sent me one first and I was able to verify it.

Beware the unknown

I agree. Mind you I wouldnt send one just to join a group anyhow. I've seen blank profiles setting up groups and insisting on face pics there's no way. I don't see why any group would need a face pic first.They can be as faked as any other picture so doesn't mean anything really other than they only allow people who look a certain way to join .

Just block back and move on op. There's more groups out there. "

Yep I've taken your advice

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Id never a chat group that would have

over a year ago

Having run groups for a long time, I'll give the other side of this. Day in day out you get hit up by randomers on that app, you don't know them from next username, you don't know if they at are the 22 frisky minx their username and chosen pic says they are or if they are a fella looking wank fodder. I don't really care one way or the other but why I would always ask for a live pic is to ensure that they weren't a child; I do not want to be involved a chat where a child sneaks in and I get a knock at the door cos one of my videos/pics had been found on their device.

If a group had rules or joining requirements I don't like I won't join. If I'm joining from here as a certified paid up member and the messsge is through pm here I'm unlikely to send a face pic cos there's already proof i'm not a child.

I dose it depends on the aim of the group and what you're comfortable with. Blocking you after sending a face pic whilst in conversation about joining a group is not great form, presuming you'd been honest about gender etc and didn't send them a google image. But you found out before joining that the owner is an asshat so it saved you the bother of joining and finding it out.

over a year ago

^^^^ I don't currently run any groups, they become a pain in the ass after a while. I don't know anyone who does. This is not an invite to pm asking me

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Every group Ive ever joined usually just imploded or you get thrown out because after 48 hrs you can't keep up any more

I always think that it'll be different the next time but no ...exact same

over a year ago

Would'nt join a chat group that demands a face pic

over a year ago

I don’t join chat groups anymore . Never have enough time to be constantly following what’s happening and Then there’s way too much private messaging outside of the groups From guys hoping for wank fodder

Post new Message to Thread