Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

It It Worth It......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it worth a woman going to the sometimes very costly trouble of purchasing some absolutely gorgeous, sexy and stunning lingerie..... just for the man to want it taken off ASAP and her to be naked....???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Some men like to see women keep it on for a while before losing one more then the next item

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Surely the woman buys it for herself first of all and then her partner.

Worth any money if she feels sexier with it on rather than off

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

I buy sexy stuff for myself mainly to feel good and confident. and for the most part very little comes off

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I buy it for myself first and foremost because I like it. It doesn't always just get taken off immediately either

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I buy sexy stuff for myself mainly to feel good and confident. and for the most part very little comes off"

Lol. Snap

By *mazingTimesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Best fun is to leave it on......until she wants to take it off.....and only the elements she wants to remove!!!!

Whatever is the lady’s pleasure!

By *isa003Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

I love the look of it and always feel far sexier wearing it. Ladies always appreciate the effort of other ladies and fellas go mad when they see you in it. So absolutely worth every penny.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Is it worth a woman going to the sometimes very costly trouble of purchasing some absolutely gorgeous, sexy and stunning lingerie..... just for the man to want it taken off ASAP and her to be naked....??? "

No. I never splash out on expensive underwear. Primark and Asda do lovely stuff. The dear gear is a rip off and i have better things to spend my money on.

By *eminexWoman
over a year ago

some where in outer space

I love undwear I totally get wht Ur saying though about it being removed rapido ..!

You could always wear it to a party or a dress down social !!!

And sometimes it's lovely to buy expensive underwear all wrapped up in pretty paper in a box! I love it

over a year ago

"Is it worth a woman going to the sometimes very costly trouble of purchasing some absolutely gorgeous, sexy and stunning lingerie..... just for the man to want it taken off ASAP and her to be naked....???

No. I never splash out on expensive underwear. Primark and Asda do lovely stuff. The dear gear is a rip off and i have better things to spend my money on."

On behalf of the vast majority of fabbers you’d look good in a feckin bin bag from poundstretcher madam

over a year ago

"I love undwear I totally get wht Ur saying though about it being removed rapido ..!

You could always wear it to a party or a dress down social !!!

And sometimes it's lovely to buy expensive underwear all wrapped up in pretty paper in a box! I love it "

Yes! This! I remember, a long time ago, when I fancied the pants of this doll, I went to La Senza, I think it was called, a lovely young assistant watched me looking edgy as I ruffled through the vast rails of lingerie and approached me in a very dignified way and simply asked “do you need help?”. After discussing what I was kind of looking for and what the occasion was she helped me pick the most beautiful little lace bodysuit. She then proceeded to the check out and took great care to delicately gold the said item, wrap it in paper, put a little scented sachet in, tie it with a matching piece of satin and then into a lovely presentation box.

When the said item was presented to the recipient she was taken back by what she thought was my great taste. Well I’ll take 50% of the credit and proceeded to “try it on”. It had the desired effect and during the most beautiful experience I had that night the new underwear remained on throughout as it was such a beautiful sight to behold

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I allways buy and wear it for myself no one else

But have wondered when I used to meet did they even notice it or the effort u went to.

By *allyWally19Woman
over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"I buy sexy stuff for myself mainly to feel good and confident. and for the most part very little comes off

Lol. Snap "

Me 3!

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Is it worth a woman going to the sometimes very costly trouble of purchasing some absolutely gorgeous, sexy and stunning lingerie..... just for the man to want it taken off ASAP and her to be naked....??? "

I suppose it upto you really I'd like to admire every feature nice and slowly in great detail of course if you want to buy expensive lingerie then do it for you not just for the man or woman taking it off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I buy it, take photos in it and usually just am naked under my clothes on a date

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I allways buy and wear it for myself no one else

But have wondered when I used to meet did they even notice it or the effort u went to."

I always notice what you're wearing in pics

Post new Message to Thread