Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Homosexual

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with homosexual guys sending msgs to heterosexual guys expecting that they are the one to convert us to the other side With can only be described as extremely lame msgs to win you over. I'm mean it's absolutely clear they don't read profiles. Like I've nothing against you guys... in fact I'm happy for you delighted for you even if you swing that way but is it to much to ask to read the profile that you're about to msg ?

Honestly the amount of msgs I've got in the last 24 hours from guys and their desire to suck me of is nothing short of laughable. I know Im not alone in this and I'm certain all the other straight guys get the same. I guess it give some insight as to how the ladies feel with all their msgs. Anyway.... I'm venting I know. I need more sleep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ah all the ladies should send you unsolicited fanny photo's to balance it out

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Just block single men

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

"Just block single men "

This

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

You mean men don't read profiles!!!

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

"You mean men don't read profiles!!! "

Most don't...without filters I'd get heaps of mails from guys

over a year ago

Filters filters filters

over a year ago

This place is full of people who don't give a shit about the boundaries and preferences of others, and by no means are all of them single male profiles. Filters are great, as is the block button

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

That's what filters are for.

over a year ago

I think this just a thing some men do. They like to hunt for things that a rare like vinyl records, stamps, animal heads or whatever over something more easily accessible. It's mostly about the thrill of the stupid chase.

It's fucked up when they do this in real life though. Some guy at electric picnic was making creepy(probably thought it was sexy) faces at me all night once

I am not a homophobic but I can see why some would but really creeped out by this.

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this thread? Lol

over a year ago

"I think this just a thing some men do. They like to hunt for things that a rare like vinyl records, stamps, animal heads or whatever over something more easily accessible. It's mostly about the thrill of the stupid chase.

It's fucked up when they do this in real life though. Some guy at electric picnic was making creepy(probably thought it was sexy) faces at me all night once

I am not a homophobic but I can see why some would but really creeped out by this."

Why would anyone be creeped out by this? If a guy contacts you looking something then politely refuse. If they try again then block them it’s really that simple. As for some guy making faces at you he was probably trying to flirt with you (very badly from the sounds of it) but again it’s no big deal you just deal with it the same way you would do with unwanted attention from a woman. If you think a few funny looks are tough you should hear what some women have to deal with when they go out

over a year ago

"Am I the only one that sees the irony in this thread? Lol"

I was waiting “I’m not homophobic I know 2 or 3 gay people”

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

"Am I the only one that sees the irony in this thread? Lol

I was waiting “I’m not homophobic I know 2 or 3 gay people”"

Im not accusing you of being homophobic. I just find it funny when a guy complains about people not reading their profile properly and unwanted messages. Women deal with that type of attention all day every day.

over a year ago

Im not accusing you of being homophobic. I just find it funny when a guy complains about people not reading their profile properly and unwanted messages. Women deal with that type of attention all day every day. "

Unless you're accusing the OP of such behaviour, I really don't see where the irony is.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

I remember reading the op's Profile a few weeks ago.

He explains in very funny detail what he's looking for ....the fence line is very well written.

I didn't know that to stop it, all he has to do is change one item on his profile

I'd imagine he knew that to be honest

By *adylaceWoman
over a year ago

Waterford City

Im not accusing you of being homophobic. I just find it funny when a guy complains about people not reading their profile properly and unwanted messages. Women deal with that type of attention all day every day.

Unless you're accusing the OP of such behaviour, I really don't see where the irony is."

Fair enough.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Fist thing I thought.

When I fist joined here I didn't know about blocking and every day I was getting the messages and the pics.

I soon realized what it must be like for a woman on here

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

"Ah all the ladies should send you unsolicited fanny photo's to balance it out "

By *uckypuppy007Woman
over a year ago

dublin

And just to balance the argument - my closest friend is gay and he is constantly being pick up by vanilla married "straight " men !!!

#FACT #FLUIDITYmuch

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The reason the do it is the fact that sometimes "straight" guys will say yes. A hot wet mouth is a hot wet mouth in an hour of need.

over a year ago

Just to weigh in here if I may... I did have my filters on but I took this particular one down because a guy wanted to include me in something and needed to send me a msg. I took a break from here for a while and forgot about the filter option.

Look I know its not the end of civilisation as we know it and could just take as a compliment and get over it but I wasn't too believe that the majority of ppl on here are better than that and at least ready some of a person's profile before deciding to send a msg to then. They might even find that after reading about this person that actually i do or don't like how this person come across. I wouldn't dare msg anyone without first taking the time to read what they have to say about themselves. Maybe I'm old-school idk but I do wish everyone a great rest of your day

over a year ago

Aye they must love sucking the auld cock

I had to filter single men too after the offers started rolling in

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Filters and block buttons....

Fab does have a tendency to make straight into bi...

" oh I got my cock sucked by a guy,but i am straight,wouldn't even look at a guy"

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Waterford

Look some guys are always sending women and couples unsolicited messages without any attention given to their stated preferences. So why does it surprise you that some gay guys do the same to straight guys ( also there are quite a few bi guys lurking behind straight profiles )

over a year ago

Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ?

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ? "

Only men... havent received one single message off a lady looking to meet...

over a year ago

"Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ?

Only men... havent received one single message off a lady looking to meet... "

Heah hun wanna fuck passing your area now

over a year ago

"Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ? "

We get couples messaging asking if I (Casey) am bi. It's not just single men who completely ignore what's written in profiles

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"What is it with homosexual guys sending msgs to heterosexual guys expecting that they are the one to convert us to the other side With can only be described as extremely lame msgs to win you over. I'm mean it's absolutely clear they don't read profiles. Like I've nothing against you guys... in fact I'm happy for you delighted for you even if you swing that way but is it to much to ask to read the profile that you're about to msg ?

Honestly the amount of msgs I've got in the last 24 hours from guys and their desire to suck me of is nothing short of laughable. I know Im not alone in this and I'm certain all the other straight guys get the same. I guess it give some insight as to how the ladies feel with all their msgs. Anyway.... I'm venting I know. I need more sleep. "

And they say nurses have it tough ....

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"What is it with homosexual guys sending msgs to heterosexual guys expecting that they are the one to convert us to the other side With can only be described as extremely lame msgs to win you over. I'm mean it's absolutely clear they don't read profiles. Like I've nothing against you guys... in fact I'm happy for you delighted for you even if you swing that way but is it to much to ask to read the profile that you're about to msg ?

Honestly the amount of msgs I've got in the last 24 hours from guys and their desire to suck me of is nothing short of laughable. I know Im not alone in this and I'm certain all the other straight guys get the same. I guess it give some insight as to how the ladies feel with all their msgs. Anyway.... I'm venting I know. I need more sleep. "

yea i get messages like this all the time i tell them in no uncertain terms im straight and the thoughts of you go anywere near my dick makes me feel physically sick and if that doesnt do the trick i block them

over a year ago

Well, well fecking well....you can count yourself lucky SOMEONE is showing an interest in you OP!.....The majority of the women on here don’t message me never mind the men! And, before you think it, I’m neither bi nor gay..... I haven’t tried It incase I like it!!!

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

you shouldn't have to block men on a site like this..they should respect your sexuality and refrain from sending lewd messages..

over a year ago

Ignore the randy fuckers

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Honestly the amount of msgs I've got in the last 24 hours from guys and their desire to suck me of is nothing short of laughable. I know Im not alone in this and I'm certain all the other straight guys get the same. I guess it give some insight as to how the ladies feel with all their msgs. Anyway.... I'm venting I know. I need more sleep.

yea i get messages like this all the time i tell them in no uncertain terms im straight and the thoughts of you go anywere near my dick makes me feel physically sick and if that doesnt do the trick i block them "

Youre verified by one man so they assume you're bi at the very least

I know you have it somewhere on your profile that you don't know who he was but to them it just means it was anonymous sex

Do you really tell someone that they make you physically sick..I would have thought it would be easier to get admin to cancel the veri rather than getting yourself worked up and upset

By *ntouchedMan
over a year ago

north dub

Lads as a gay man I get plenty of messages from straight men and if u question them why they not say bi some go crazy! If a message upsets u I think people need look at there own views. I often fab a nice pic it doesn't matter if it's man woman and to be fair when u look at pics u don't know what they are till u go down further. Just because someone favs u doesn't mean they want u they may just like the pic.

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Ignore the randy fuckers "

This. Don't get the big deal

By *haggy_bearMan
over a year ago

Sligo

" thoughts of you go anywere near my dick makes me feel physically sick"

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks

Do you get physically sick out of your penis?

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

yea i get messages like this all the time i tell them in no uncertain terms im straight and the thoughts of you go anywere near my dick makes me feel physically sick and if that doesnt do the trick i block them

I know you have it somewhere on your profile that you don't know who he was but to them it just means it was anonymous sex

Do you really tell someone that they make you physically sick..I would have thought it would be easier to get admin to cancel the veri rather than getting yourself worked up and upset "

if you read my profile youd see that some smart alec man verified me despite me not knowing who the hell he is or certainly have never met him..i don't know how to get rid of it from my profile perhaps somebody could help me out on that 1

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

and not worked up or upset just making a point

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Report em to admin. We had a weird fake veri from a couple we talked to once at RVC and admin removed the veri for us.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Do you really tell someone that they make you physically sick..I would have thought it would be easier to get admin to cancel the veri rather than getting yourself worked up and upset

if you read my profile youd see that some smart alec man verified me despite me not knowing who the hell he is or certainly have never met him..i don't know how to get rid of it from my profile perhaps somebody could help me out on that 1 "

I did read your profile but for men that don't all they see if your veri list above the main bio

There's a help forum on the front of the forum home page if you need help

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del Fun

"Report em to admin. We had a weird fake veri from a couple we talked to once at RVC and admin removed the veri for us. "

Oops sorry about that

over a year ago

Maybe the problem is that a lot of the "Straight" guys on fab are actually not straight, and some assume this applies to all, straight profiles on here doesn't actually mean they are straight, there are a lot of bi guys pretending to be straight.

So for a man looking for a man, it is probably as confusing

over a year ago

"Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ?

We get couples messaging asking if I (Casey) am bi. It's not just single men who completely ignore what's written in profiles "

This happens to us too . I’m not bi , It’s himself that is bi So read the profile properly

I’ve zero interest in tits and vaginas .

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

"Just to weigh in here if I may... I did have my filters on but I took this particular one down because a guy wanted to include me in something and needed to send me a msg. I took a break from here for a while and forgot about the filter option.

Look I know its not the end of civilisation as we know it and could just take as a compliment and get over it but I wasn't too believe that the majority of ppl on here are better than that and at least ready some of a person's profile before deciding to send a msg to then. They might even find that after reading about this person that actually i do or don't like how this person come across. I wouldn't dare msg anyone without first taking the time to read what they have to say about themselves. Maybe I'm old-school idk but I do wish everyone a great rest of your day "

thats it OP in a way its a compliment, not reading the profile and crude messages are different, if its a cock pic , and you are anything like myself and played various sports in school and after you have probably seen hundreds of cocks and they mean as much to a straight man as looking at a mug of tea, except you actually want to slurp the mug of tea . I've gotten a lot of messages of men, I have filter up now but I tried to be polite say I'm flattered and all that but sorry not my thing. If they pushed then its a block. I hear the "fab straight" thing a lot, I do find it confusing. If I was gay or bi I'd be flaming and proud. Just stick up the filters again . And your inbox won't look like the Sausage aisle in a supermarket.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I get loads of messages on here , my meets and messages are 95% from straight married blokes or guys with a gf , most are in the closet bisexual men if only they would admit it , been on here over 10 yrs now nothing has changed

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

We get couples messaging asking if I (Casey) am bi. It's not just single men who completely ignore what's written in profiles "

Ja, I get a good amount of that from couples, some are even repeat offenders, checking every now and then if fab has turned me bi.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I doubt there are many gay girls on this site tbh besides they have their own fabs site

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Yeah I'm kinda of curious if gay girls send simular msgs to straight girls or is just purely a male phenomenon ? I doubt there are many gay girls on this site tbh besides they have their own fabs site "

There is a fabguys too!

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

I've guys blocked for this reason, unblocked them one evening to receive a puzzle from a forum.post and within 10 mins I had 3 messages offering me sloppy bjs and tight bums, my profile clearly states I'm straight but the problem is so many other guys are Bi and hiding behind a straight profile and they accept these offers so if it works the odd time these guys will keep messaging straight guys in the hope itll work again.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"I've guys blocked for this reason, unblocked them one evening to receive a puzzle from a forum.post and within 10 mins I had 3 messages offering me sloppy bjs and tight bums, my profile clearly states I'm straight but the problem is so many other guys are Bi and hiding behind a straight profile and they accept these offers so if it works the odd time these guys will keep messaging straight guys in the hope itll work again."

Sorry for the hassle if it was my puzzle

I think its like the Nigerian email scam

Send out thousands...get one reply so go again

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Before using filters to block other men I usually only got at most one message a week from male profiles.

The bigger problem were the ones from women who after a couple of messages revealed themselves to be men.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Before using filters to block other men I usually only got at most one message a week from male profiles.

The bigger problem were the ones from women who after a couple of messages revealed themselves to be men. "

Revealed as in The Crying Game or just online

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Before using filters to block other men I usually only got at most one message a week from male profiles.

The bigger problem were the ones from women who after a couple of messages revealed themselves to be men.

Revealed as in The Crying Game or just online "

I said after a couple of messages not massages

By *t6skrMan
over a year ago

Belfast

90% of my meets are with men who say they are straight on their profiles! As a rule I don't instigate conversation with anyone regardless of sexuality but if it bothers you change your effing filters!

By *lectric cockMan
over a year ago

local

First world problems

over a year ago

If you close your eyes and pretend it's a hot looking lady does that put you in the bi category?

Inbox filling as I speak

over a year ago

"Just block single men "

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Having spoken to a few guys about this particular issue before, when I didn't know about filters, it seems that there is a certain "medal" amongst gay guys that get to fuck, or be fucked, by an apparently straight male.

I'm not saying that's for all gay folk, I'm merely repeating what I was told, so don't go setting a fire under me if that's not your own personal reason.

PS - I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned already.

over a year ago

"You mean men don't read profiles!!! "

Surely not!!!

over a year ago

"Having spoken to a few guys about this particular issue before, when I didn't know about filters, it seems that there is a certain "medal" amongst gay guys that get to fuck, or be fucked, by an apparently straight male.

I'm not saying that's for all gay folk, I'm merely repeating what I was told, so don't go setting a fire under me if that's not your own personal reason.

PS - I haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been mentioned already. "

Wait we can get medals.... Id fuck anyone for a medal

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Men just like a "challenge".

Same thing happens with straight men - they keep trying and trying to "win over" a woman who isn't remotely interested. While in reality they're just pestering her with unwanted attention.

over a year ago

I imagine there are gay guys who chance their arm as a huge proportion of "straight" guys don't fit neatly into that box at all . There are women and couples who are contacted by single guys and they have on their profiles they don't want to be contacted by single guys yet they still are.

Use your filters and you'll be fine. Keep as it is and you'll only be moaning about something that it's your responsibility to change.

By *imdm101Man
over a year ago

Galway

Not sure of the irony but I like the lace on show in the thread

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Block guys....simples