Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

For the women and i suppose men too

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On a meet do ye ladies go all out i mean tan makeup glammed up or what ye do and fellas what do ye prefer or are ye bothered if we make the effot?? Have a meet in thext day or two and wondering what people opinion is on it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *B 4099Man
over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

like to make a bit of effort, showed, shaved, and smell good. I prefer not too dressed up by both parties just looking good casual. No need for tan and all that ,but its whatever makes you personally feel good and more confident.

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

If its s social meet ill go smart casual, a play meet i go all out. I dont use fake tan so snyone that meets me now can get used to my fabulous tan lines

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"On a meet do ye ladies go all out i mean tan makeup glammed up or what ye do and fellas what do ye prefer or are ye bothered if we make the effot?? Have a meet in thext day or two and wondering what people opinion is on it."

To make an effort or not be bothered??

Hmmmm.... yeah...

Well if you have to ask,makes my decision easier in deciding whether or not I would want to meet up or not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"On a meet do ye ladies go all out i mean tan makeup glammed up or what ye do and fellas what do ye prefer or are ye bothered if we make the effot?? Have a meet in thext day or two and wondering what people opinion is on it."

I'm always prepared for unexpected fun

No make up. All natural, sexy lingerie and clothes.

What do I expect from others? Being clean and fresh

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Always arrive clean shaven,dressed casual and smelling good

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Fur coat and no knickers. Tease and please.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Well cleanness I would presume be paramount hygiene etc what they wear is completely up to them if going for a few drinks il be in me Sunday best lol

over a year ago

You don't say wether your meet is a social meet or a play meet ,so tbh l don't really know what to say or how to answer ,but l suppose ,for the lady ,dress to what makes you feel hot and sexy wether it's a social or a play meet .

By *ummer_XOWoman
over a year ago

Tyrone

clean & tidy. Casual if its a social meet up & maybe a little glam/makeup or hair if it's like a night out with the possibility of more or you know its just a play date. Tend to avoid tan at all costs lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself was going to tey the no tan way for a hotel meet i have but i find i feel sexier with it and i wana impresss the man i meet.. the same way i wud for my husband and that.. ckean shaven smelling good and looking as good as i can ... its nsa but its nice to make effortr just wanred to know wat others do in case i was doing too much..

over a year ago

Wear what makes you comfortable cleanliness should be a given

By *he MickMan
over a year ago

southside

Always make an effort for the first time , there after maybe not so much as you already have chemistry and clicked

By *Sparkie.Man
over a year ago

Ratoath

Make the effort, tan make up, perfume, nice outfit, itll pay off.

I.alway make sure to look and dress my best, plus smell well too

over a year ago

At least tan , shaved , pedicure and make up on. Nice lingerie . Hair done .

Much more than what I do at home

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I just rock up with a box of johnnies

over a year ago

Apart from being more selective with my lingerie, I don't make any more effort than on a normal night out. Minimal make-up, no fake tan.

over a year ago

A bit of effort doesn't hurt

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I don't do tan bit I do make an effort when I meet someone..

over a year ago

I go out to the shed to where my tools are and take out the hedge clippers and give the bush an old trim

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

For a social meet, I'll usually try to look and smell good. What I'm wearing depends on whether I'm meeting at the weekend or during a workday, but either way, I try to dress up a bit.

For a play meet, yes, I'll also wear a nice shirt, shoes & jeans but also a nice pair of underwear and socks too, lol.

I would usually wear nice aftershave, though before lockdown had a play meet with a lady who couldn't abide aftershave! A definite first for me.

By *ungry CatCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

We don't really organize any play meets and let things take their natural course.

We both groom and shower and make sure we have nice underwear on whenever we plan to meet anyone though.

Not because we assume sex will happen during our coffee meet, but rather to be prepared for it if the moment and the feeling is right.

I think a lot of women get most dissapointed when a man is a no show not because he didn't show up himself, but because a woman has spent time and effort to pamper herself and make herself all smooth and beautiful and sexy for nothing.

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

How did it go.

over a year ago

I don't do fake tan, but yeah shower and shave obviously lol, hair done, makeup, nice outfit, stockings and suspenders, heels and a bit of perfume

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Tan not required.

Whatever colour we got in lockdown glorious weather is enough.

Make up minimal, be you.

Clothing own personal preference but I'd be relaxed casual.

Now, just so you know, I may be a little bit late.

The colouring in on the pattern on my face mask is taking me ages!

By *onny26IrishMan
over a year ago

cork

I love if a girl has put in effort and if it makes her feel happy, confident and sexy what harm?

Being well groomed, freshly showered and smelling good should be a absolute minimum for guys.

I'd say dressing for the occasion wether it is formal/ casual or say for a theme'd adult party. Something special like fancy dress like at Halloween counts as "Effort"

By *onny26IrishMan
over a year ago

cork

Have to say as well all the ladies who put in effort wearing lingerie or socks & suspenders

Serious love from all the guys

over a year ago

I tend to always go glam wherever possible both in my day to day life but its a little bit more special getting ready for a meet. I'd generally wear sexiest undies but have also turned up at a meet in my tight gym gear.. Neither stays on long anyway

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I tend to always go glam wherever possible both in my day to day life but its a little bit more special getting ready for a meet. I'd generally wear sexiest undies but have also turned up at a meet in my tight gym gear.. Neither stays on long anyway "

Mother of God!

over a year ago

As first meet is a social coffee and chat only. I dress comfortably. The last one I had wore a summer dress, little black runners and a nice sexy black bodysuit. Hair done and bit of makeup.

over a year ago

"I tend to always go glam wherever possible both in my day to day life but its a little bit more special getting ready for a meet. I'd generally wear sexiest undies but have also turned up at a meet in my tight gym gear.. Neither stays on long anyway

Mother of God! "

Do you like tight gym gear Michael??

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I tend to always go glam wherever possible both in my day to day life but its a little bit more special getting ready for a meet. I'd generally wear sexiest undies but have also turned up at a meet in my tight gym gear.. Neither stays on long anyway

Mother of God!

Do you like tight gym gear Michael?? "

Hold on a minute there 'tíl i change my jocks and I'll answer the question

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Mother of God!

Hold on a minute there 'tíl i change my jocks and I'll answer the question "

When you say change...you mean turn them back to front again I presume

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Mother of God!

When you say change...you mean turn them back to front again I presume "

It's July BM so he took the second pair out

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Mother of God!

When you say change...you mean turn them back to front again I presume

It's July BM so he took the second pair out "

I'm not that flash.. Inside out this time for that fresh new feel.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Mother of God!

When you say change...you mean turn them back to front again I presume "

That was last month.

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

Smart casual for social but a bigger effort for potential play or for parties.

We don't get out often so we like to make a little effort.

We had a social a couple of years ago where the chat ahead of meeting suggested that the social could turn into something more. We made a big effort, hair, make up, nice dress, underwear etc. The guy turned up in a vest top, dirty shorts and flip flops...

We thanked him for his time and went for a few drinks on our own.

over a year ago

"I just rock up with a box of johnnies"
bahahaha

over a year ago

Cleanliness def comes first then after that makeup ,mayb tan,Nice perfume , Wear clothes that u feel confident in and makeS u feel sexy, it’s all about u and what make u feel confident and sexy, and u will feel great , and that’s very attractive to men, that’s just my opinion , others might feel different ,good luck xx

By *eminexWoman
over a year ago

some where in outer space

On a social meet I'd just go normal obviously clean and washed but not lots of make up ....

On a proper meet I'd make and effort , hair etc make up

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

60 to 90 minutes prep max, oldfashioned class (heels, dress and thights), absolutely no fake stuff.

over a year ago

"60 to 90 minutes prep max, oldfashioned class (heels, dress and thights), absolutely no fake stuff. "

That's nice. Would like to be hounded by someone down south like you lol. Me thinks a needle in a haystack down here.

over a year ago

It doesn't take long to polish a diamond

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"60 to 90 minutes prep max, oldfashioned class (heels, dress and thights), absolutely no fake stuff. "

Tell me you meant to say stocking?!

Post new Message to Thread