Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Guilty pleasure/cheesy music

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will confess that I can't get enough of Justin Bieber/ Ariana Grande's new song Stuck with you

( Now when I do listen I make sure to balance it out with some acdc)

Some come on admit your cheesy songs that you adore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dustin the Turkey's back catelog....even moreso after the weekend

over a year ago

For my sins, Will Ferrell's spoof Eurovision song 'Double Trouble' has annoyingly stuck in my head since seeing the film on Netflix , but it was a brilliant laugh

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Phil collins love songs is mine (cringe)

over a year ago

Motown, doo wop, 60s and opera

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

90's Euro Dance

over a year ago

"For my sins, Will Ferrell's spoof Eurovision song 'Double Trouble' has annoyingly stuck in my head since seeing the film on Netflix , but it was a brilliant laugh "

On tonight's watch list

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"For my sins, Will Ferrell's spoof Eurovision song 'Double Trouble' has annoyingly stuck in my head since seeing the film on Netflix , but it was a brilliant laugh "

Bad enough that it's about Eurovision but the fact that Will Ferrell is in it is reason enough not to watch it.

over a year ago

"For my sins, Will Ferrell's spoof Eurovision song 'Double Trouble' has annoyingly stuck in my head since seeing the film on Netflix , but it was a brilliant laugh

Bad enough that it's about Eurovision but the fact that Will Ferrell is in it is reason enough not to watch it. "

Can't stand will Ferrell either they played a clip this morning of Pierce brosnans accent in it. He must have been watching Darby o gill recently

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"For my sins, Will Ferrell's spoof Eurovision song 'Double Trouble' has annoyingly stuck in my head since seeing the film on Netflix , but it was a brilliant laugh

Bad enough that it's about Eurovision but the fact that Will Ferrell is in it is reason enough not to watch it. "

Thank god someone else doesn't like him

I've never even seen Anchorman....I've admitted it now and it feels great

over a year ago

Bad enough that it's about Eurovision but the fact that Will Ferrell is in it is reason enough not to watch it.

I've never even seen Anchorman....I've admitted it now and it feels great "

Me neither lol

over a year ago

I've never even seen Anchorman....I've admitted it now and it feels great "

What's your feelings on Elf?

I cannot stand it think it should be banned

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Me neither lol"

Not a fan of Will Ferrell either

over a year ago

Me neither lol

Not a fan of Will Ferrell either "

Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

"Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there "

Almost shouted YES when I read that because I could not agree more... I reserve and extra special disliking for that smug wanker Wilson you have me wanting to go on a full-on rant now... deep breaths, deep breaths

over a year ago

"Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there

Almost shouted YES when I read that because I could not agree more... I reserve and extra special disliking for that smug wanker Wilson you have me wanting to go on a full-on rant now... deep breaths, deep breaths "

Omg lol watched Armageddon the other night and forget he was in it. Everytime he comes on screen I grimace xx

over a year ago

"I will confess that I can't get enough of Justin Bieber/ Ariana Grande's new song Stuck with you

( Now when I do listen I make sure to balance it out with some acdc)

Some come on admit your cheesy songs that you adore "

Rick Astley Never Gonna give you up.

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

"Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there

Almost shouted YES when I read that because I could not agree more... I reserve and extra special disliking for that smug wanker Wilson you have me wanting to go on a full-on rant now... deep breaths, deep breaths

Omg lol watched Armageddon the other night and forget he was in it. Everytime he comes on screen I grimace xx"

Ha! And it's not even just films, he appears between programmes on those sofa ads too. There's no escaping him and his creepy voice and smug face.

over a year ago

Omg lol watched Armageddon the other night and forget he was in it. Everytime he comes on screen I grimace xx

Ha! And it's not even just films, he appears between programmes on those sofa ads too. There's no escaping him and his creepy voice and smug face."

I will never buy a couch of dvs I think thats the adverts are for.

By *iscuits8Man
over a year ago

Ha! And it's not even just films, he appears between programmes on those sofa ads too. There's no escaping him and his creepy voice and smug face.

I will never buy a couch of dvs I think thats the adverts are for."

Let's go smash DFS' windows in together DD

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Let's go smash DFS' windows in together DD"

Wait until theres no sale on otherise the stickers on the windows won't allow the glass to break

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Let's go smash DFS' windows in together DD

Wait until theres no sale on otherise the stickers on the windows won't allow the glass to break "

Who knew that a shared dislike of Ferrell could start a riot?

over a year ago

Let's go smash DFS' windows in together DD"

I have my baseball bat ready

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Me neither lol

Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there "

Add Ricky Gervais to that list too

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Me neither lol

Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, that twat from Zoolander, the ugly Wilson guy , should just be put on a planet and left there

Add Ricky Gervais to that list too"

Yep I agree with all of those can't watch anything with them in it.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Me neither lol

I got free tickets to Ricky Gervais a couple of years ago and despite not being a fan I went anyway and didn't so much as crack a smile all night.

Compare that to a night with Sir Ranulph Feinnes who was much funnier and had the place in stitches with his adventures.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Guilty pleasure music wise has yo be crap pop music like tiffanys I think we're alone now. Or chesney hawkes the one and only. If I ever lose my ipod I will have to say it's not mine I have so much cheesy crap on it

over a year ago

Will Ferrell fan and proud,

Step Brothers

Old school

Wedding crashers

Elf

Good laughs

What the actual f**k is wrong with ye guys?

over a year ago

Me neither lol

I've never watched an episode of the Office

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Me neither lol

Add Ricky Gervais to that list too

I've never watched an episode of the Office"

Not me and proud of it and I’d watch just about anything

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Guilty pleasure music would be some classical music. Have it playing in site some days and get some off looks

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Will Ferrell fan and proud,

Step Brothers

Old school

Wedding crashers

Elf

Good laughs

What the actual f**k is wrong with ye guys? "

Lol sure it would be boring if we all. Liked the same stuff

over a year ago

Does black metal count?

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 18:33:36]

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Late 90's, early 00's happy hardcore. I'm ashamed.

over a year ago

My guilty pleasure before was the boyband Blue haha I'm shamed to say it but I listen to alot of 90s / 00s hip hop, dance & RnB

over a year ago

Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller, Gervais......and how could yous forget Jack "1 expression" Black?

over a year ago

I think the universe peaked with cheesy 1 hit wonder pop songs in 1999. I'm Blue, Mambo no 5, livin la vida loca, Steal my Sunshine to name a few. Plus likes of ...Baby One more time, I Want it That Way, No Scrubs came out.

I'd go for 1999 as a year to be my guilty pleasure.

By *haggy_bearMan
over a year ago

Sligo

Kiss from a Rose.

by

Seal.

What a tune!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/20 23:44:10]

over a year ago

Anything by sash

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

The Hampster Dance Song

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

Abba Gold... The soundtrack from Dirty Dancing...and the weirdest song I've ever heard by The Young Ones called Hurdy Gurdy Mushroom Man!!! I actually bought that single on vinyl and played it to death! Scarleh, so I am

over a year ago

Sorry but I don't care I'm going to admit it...I love a sing a long to boy zone and west life

Shoot me now please

over a year ago

All pleasures admitted in a safe place

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Abba Gold... The soundtrack from Dirty Dancing...and the weirdest song I've ever heard by The Young Ones called Hurdy Gurdy Mushroom Man!!! I actually bought that single on vinyl and played it to death! Scarleh, so I am "

The theme song was pretty good the young ones was a classic

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

"Abba Gold... The soundtrack from Dirty Dancing...and the weirdest song I've ever heard by The Young Ones called Hurdy Gurdy Mushroom Man!!! I actually bought that single on vinyl and played it to death! Scarleh, so I am

The theme song was pretty good the young ones was a classic "

love watching the young ones when it's on,some great bands on it too at times!!;

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Abba Gold... The soundtrack from Dirty Dancing...and the weirdest song I've ever heard by The Young Ones called Hurdy Gurdy Mushroom Man!!! I actually bought that single on vinyl and played it to death! Scarleh, so I am

The theme song was pretty good the young ones was a classic love watching the young ones when it's on,some great bands on it too at times!!;"

Yeah madness was on there a couple of times

over a year ago

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing time to say goodbye and chicken fried by the zac brown band

over a year ago

I'm a indie/rock chick at heart but I crush on Taylor Swift so bad. Absolutely love tunelessly belting out her stuff

over a year ago

"Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing time to say goodbye and chicken fried by the zac brown band "

Chicken fried is a great song. Tony Keith's red solo cup another guilty pleasure

over a year ago

"I'm a indie/rock chick at heart but I crush on Taylor Swift so bad. Absolutely love tunelessly belting out her stuff "

As much as people Diss on her she's actually a beautiful song writer!

Dwayne Johnson is a massive "Tay Tay" fan also haha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/20 01:23:52]

over a year ago

"I'm a indie/rock chick at heart but I crush on Taylor Swift so bad. Absolutely love tunelessly belting out her stuff

As much as people Diss on her she's actually a beautiful song writer!

Dwayne Johnson is a massive "Tay Tay" fan also haha "

he has taste

over a year ago

"Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing time to say goodbye and chicken fried by the zac brown band

Chicken fried is a great song. Tony Keith's red solo cup another guilty pleasure"

I'm surprised someone in ireland knows chicken fried

over a year ago

"Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing time to say goodbye and chicken fried by the zac brown band

Chicken fried is a great song. Tony Keith's red solo cup another guilty pleasureI'm surprised someone in ireland knows chicken fried "

Johnny Brady did a cover of it.

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

Has to be The Bee Gees. Classic

over a year ago

Aqua, Vengaboys, B*Witched.... 90’s cheese. In fact I’m not even calling it a guilty pleasure. I love it

over a year ago

"Aqua, Vengaboys, B*Witched.... 90’s cheese. In fact I’m not even calling it a guilty pleasure. I love it "

Bewitched love it

Look up today fm Noni does the vengabus on YouTube. It's a skit from a radio show. The vengabus will never be the same

over a year ago

"Aqua, Vengaboys, B*Witched.... 90’s cheese. In fact I’m not even calling it a guilty pleasure. I love it

Bewitched love it

Look up today fm Noni does the vengabus on YouTube. It's a skit from a radio show. The vengabus will never be the same"

4fm 7 to 9 has all them songs

By *uriousVoyeurMan
over a year ago

Northside

The theme song was pretty good the young ones was a classic love watching the young ones when it's on,some great bands on it too at times!!;

Yeah madness was on there a couple of times "

Can't beat that nutty sound to put you in good form...

over a year ago

I heard basshunter-all I ever wanted today and I can't bloody stop humming it.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

"I think the universe peaked with cheesy 1 hit wonder pop songs in 1999. I'm Blue, Mambo no 5, livin la vida loca, Steal my Sunshine to name a few. Plus likes of ...Baby One more time, I Want it That Way, No Scrubs came out.

I'd go for 1999 as a year to be my guilty pleasure."

1999 was awesome. I have a lot of guilty pleasures from that year as it was one of the fondest times of my life to look back on.

Shanks and Bigfoot - 'Sweet Like Chocolate'

Madonna - 'Beautiful Stranger'

Alice Deejay - 'Better off Alone'

Chicane - 'Salt Water'

New Radicals - 'You Get what You Give'

I could go on

over a year ago

"I think the universe peaked with cheesy 1 hit wonder pop songs in 1999. I'm Blue, Mambo no 5, livin la vida loca, Steal my Sunshine to name a few. Plus likes of ...Baby One more time, I Want it That Way, No Scrubs came out.

1999 was awesome. I have a lot of guilty pleasures from that year as it was one of the fondest times of my life to look back on.

Chicane - 'Salt Water'

I could go on"

Omg sweet like chocolate haven't heard that in years

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Chicane - 'Salt Water'

I could go on

Omg sweet like chocolate haven't heard that in years"

I rock it every now and then. The only problem is it's too damn short

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Saturday night... Wigfield

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

ELO and some of the tracks from Xanadu OST

Kinda getting into Southern Gothic a bit of late too, not cheesy but a strange musical gravitation

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

i will admit to humming a bit of george ezra

over a year ago

Anything by Scooter really....

Oh wait no I do think that's a guilty pleasure. The man's a genius!

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Pretty green eyes - ultra beat

Your fit but you know it - The Streets

Smile - lily Allen

I loved her 1st - heartland

Wagon Wheel - Nathan Carter

Perfect - Ed sheeran

By *P_80Man