Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Not in to men/but like ts !????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a day long argument with this lad calling me bi cause I like ts but bi sexual to me is man on man ? Well he has me thinking ? ( not about dudes ) It ain’t a big deal regardless but Id like a few opinions if you like ts are you bi ? ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who cares? Why label everything?

You like what you like.

If you like salad - are you vegan?

By *immyK67Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Yes

over a year ago

"Who cares? Why label everything?

You like what you like.

If you like salad - are you vegan? "

Good answer ! Look it ain’t me trying to figure myself out or none of that shit Im completely comfortable I just wanna get a few perspectives

By *immyK67Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

You like what you like.

Not qn accurate analogy ..nobody is saying he is gay or anything wrong with either bit it is bi because its still not q women regardless

over a year ago

"Yes"

Yeah I can see this conversation swaying that way !!! You wouldn’t of made me believe it a week ago

over a year ago

You like what you like.

Not qn accurate analogy ..nobody is saying he is gay or anything wrong with either bit it is bi because its still not q women regardless"

Look 100% ain’t gay id be good with that but no I don’t find dudes in any way attractive

By *immyK67Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

You like what you like.

Not qn accurate analogy ..nobody is saying he is gay or anything wrong with either bit it is bi because its still not q women regardless

Look 100% ain’t gay id be good with that but no I don’t find dudes in any way attractive "

Dont over think it either way ..whatever makes u happy

over a year ago

You like what you like.

Look 100% ain’t gay id be good with that but no I don’t find dudes in any way attractive

Dont over think it either way ..whatever makes u happy"

look I ain’t sitting around stressing about this I just wanted to hear wat other people thought cause I literally fought this topic for 2 days haha

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Had a day long argument with this lad calling me bi cause I like ts but bi sexual to me is man on man ? Well he has me thinking ? ( not about dudes ) It ain’t a big deal regardless but Id like a few opinions if you like ts are you bi ? ? "

If you like cock play you're bisexual

If you don't you're not but fuck it you only live once who cares as long as you're comfortable with your choice

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

You like what you like.

Know but you are probably an omnivore

over a year ago

"Had a day long argument with this lad calling me bi cause I like ts but bi sexual to me is man on man ? Well he has me thinking ? ( not about dudes ) It ain’t a big deal regardless but Id like a few opinions if you like ts are you bi ? ?

If you don't you're not but fuck it you only live once who cares as long as you're comfortable with your choice

"

Look I wasn’t looking for a long drawn out saga just advice it makes no difference I still wouldn’t fuck a dude but I’d definitely would a hot ts ! I just wasn’t sure If that classed as bi

over a year ago

"Had a day long argument with this lad calling me bi cause I like ts but bi sexual to me is man on man ? Well he has me thinking ? ( not about dudes ) It ain’t a big deal regardless but Id like a few opinions if you like ts are you bi ? ?

Look I wasn’t looking for a long drawn out saga just advice it makes no difference I still wouldn’t fuck a dude but I’d definitely would a hot ts ! I just wasn’t sure If that classed as bi "

Forget this......ok wats an omnivore?

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

Look I wasn’t looking for a long drawn out saga just advice it makes no difference I still wouldn’t fuck a dude but I’d definitely would a hot ts ! I just wasn’t sure If that classed as bi

Forget this......ok wats an omnivore? "

A place where you have a choice. Like fab !!!!

over a year ago

Forget this......ok wats an omnivore?

A place where you have a choice. Like fab !!!!"

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Its complicated.

You find Ts attractive? I can see as a straight man how you would. Would them going down on you make you bi, i dont think so.

But if you want to suck their cock etc. thats it possible you are a little bi curious.

over a year ago

"Its complicated.

You find Ts attractive? I can see as a straight man how you would. Would them going down on you make you bi, i dont think so.

But if you want to suck their cock etc. thats it possible you are a little bi curious.

"

You put that very subtle but yeah suppose you could say that ! Look at this stage that one lad kinda swayed me to even put this up ! But I always thought bi as a word that defines man or women been sexually attracted to each other ! I find chicks hot and ts I’m good I just pushed back on been labeled !

over a year ago

You like what you like.

Dont over think it either way ..whatever makes u happy"

Haha honestly I’m checking you out ( the fit girl ) Pity my gf would literally kill me if I brought that up ! Appreciate the advice

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Surely its immaterial what you call yourself and what your preferences are?? If I were to say I didnt want to sleep with every woman on the site does that make me a prude?? The bi / straight / gay labels are a guide ( often ignored here if my inbox owt to go on ) mostly used by super serious fabbers who take great offront should someone without the correct "label" dare to message. Sure you might not come up on everyones search for a type but who cares?? Chat and meet who you want to op, if you dont like the look of anyone male / female / TV / TS then you are not obliged to do anything here despite what lots will think (I checked the smallprint)

Exits stage left....

By *sexyoneWoman
over a year ago

Northside

Im vegetarian but i like sausages

over a year ago

"Had a day long argument with this lad calling me bi cause I like ts but bi sexual to me is man on man ? Well he has me thinking ? ( not about dudes ) It ain’t a big deal regardless but Id like a few opinions if you like ts are you bi ? ? "
Yes.

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

I think the definition of bi sexual is to be attracted to the same sex as yourself. If you view a TS as a male and are attracted to them ( including peen) then yeah ur bi. If you view a TS as a hot chick ( cause they are!!!) And love them apart from the dick then no, u just wanna be with a hot woman.

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

apologies, bisexual is attraction to two sexes with one of them being the one you identify as.

over a year ago

You like what you like.

This is brilliant

over a year ago

Opinion will differ, it's a blurry line these days but as long as you are comfortable with who you fancy and who you don't, you're in a good place.

It's a lot more telling that about that lad that he felt he had to put a label on you.

over a year ago

Do you really care what you are labelled as if it floats you boat go for it I say if your good to people and fell good in your own skin its all that matters pity people put labels on stuff it’s of putting for some people we are only here for a blink of an eye in the greater skeem of things try as much as you can

over a year ago

Good shout !!!

Surprised by the sound advice from people on this ! thought this thread was going to drag up nonsense but the intelligent people on fab weighed in on this one !

over a year ago

Labels are far handier for packages than they are for people.

over a year ago

"Labels are far handier for packages than they are for people. "

Haha I’m keeping that one ! Very well put !!!! Na look it’s all good not even a thought now to be honest but I only got the balls to read the reply’s tonight ha thought there was gonna be all sorts banged up !!! Very rare wen everyone has a good point

By *ung for fun nowMan
over a year ago

Dublin

No I agree with you.. I wouldn't fuck a man but I would fuck a hot ts

over a year ago

"No I agree with you.. I wouldn't fuck a man but I would fuck a hot ts "

Right !? But I reckon a lot of dudes think it just don’t come out and say it ! My point was does that make me bi ? cause like ur self I ain’t in to men !

But anyway it really doesn’t matter ! We know wats up

over a year ago

"Surely its immaterial what you call yourself and what your preferences are?? If I were to say I didnt want to sleep with every woman on the site does that make me a prude?? The bi / straight / gay labels are a guide ( often ignored here if my inbox owt to go on ) mostly used by super serious fabbers who take great offront should someone without the correct "label" dare to message. Sure you might not come up on everyones search for a type but who cares?? Chat and meet who you want to op, if you dont like the look of anyone male / female / TV / TS then you are not obliged to do anything here despite what lots will think (I checked the smallprint)

Exits stage left.... "

Should of jumped on sooner and had a look at these !

This one is priceless ha

Post new Message to Thread