Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social with a twist

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Borrowed from the lounge

Have you ever arranged a social which was something different to having a coffee and cake together or flirting over a glass of wine?

Went mountain climbing? Cheese tasting? Dancing on the streets?

Or are these reserved more for typical dating?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Yup I have done.

over a year ago

"Yup I have done. "

Details

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

Went on a fishing trip

over a year ago

"Went on a fishing trip"

Wicked, catch any fish?

We have a great wee country and loads of things to do. Wonder will lockdown make people be a bit more open to doing something different other than grabbing a coffee

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First meet between myself and Kevin was different .

Decided to head to dunnes stores with only a very vague description and see if we could spot each other amongst all the shoppers just for the fun of it

He never spotted me as I blended in too well with all the other women .

Much easier for me as there wasn’t a huge amount of guys in the store that day .

I saw him trying to look casual around the chilled section and then I lost the nerve to go speak to him and fucked off home lol

Did apologise for wasting his time and then we obviously met up again . The rest is history

over a year ago

"First meet between myself and Kevin was different .

Decided to head to dunnes stores with only a very vague description and see if we could spot each other amongst all the shoppers just for the fun of it

Much easier for me as there wasn’t a huge amount of guys in the store that day .

I saw him trying to look casual around the chilled section and then I lost the nerve to go speak to him and fucked off home lol

Did apologise for wasting his time and then we obviously met up again . The rest is history "

Brill

over a year ago

No, call me shallow but a quick coffee to see if I might want to fuck the guy is fine.

over a year ago

"No, call me shallow but a quick coffee to see if I might want to fuck the guy is fine."

Nothing shallow about it, you do what you want.

over a year ago

"No, call me shallow but a quick coffee to see if I might want to fuck the guy is fine.

Nothing shallow about it, you do what you want. "

I generally do

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Did apologise for wasting his time and then we obviously met up again . The rest is history "

I wonder did the store detective issue an instruction to watch out for you as you seemed to be stalking someone

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

So you mean the whole story about meeting at a teaparty wasn't real?

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

Do a walk around Fota or a walk on a beach count. If not then mine have been run if the mill socials.

over a year ago

"Do a walk around Fota or a walk on a beach count. If not then mine have been run if the mill socials. "

Think Fota park be cool.

By *eralt80Man
over a year ago

cork

"Do a walk around Fota or a walk on a beach count. If not then mine have been run if the mill socials.

Think Fota park be cool. "

It was quite the day out

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Once played a game with a couple at the local car boot sale wandering about and trying to sport each other.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I went for a walk up a mountain for one of my socials. And went walking around a vintage village for another one which was actually my first ever fab meet.

over a year ago

Did apologise for wasting his time and then we obviously met up again . The rest is history

So you mean the whole story about meeting at a teaparty wasn't real? "

The second meet got even weirder but I can’t say too much ....

Let’s just say he was smartly dressed and drove up in a very unique motor

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

So you mean the whole story about meeting at a teaparty wasn't real?

The second meet got even weirder but I can’t say too much ....

Let’s just say he was smartly dressed and drove up in a very unique motor "

I'm just impressed he was chilled in Dunnes. That's almost unheard of for a man.

over a year ago

I had a social meet in Penny's ounce lol was quite a strange day.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Coffee meets are awkward enough as they are, imagine going to the zoo and the only creature you don't like the look of is the one accompanying you.

over a year ago

"Coffee meets are awkward enough as they are, imagine going to the zoo and the only creature you don't like the look of is the one accompanying you. "

Hahaha that's just 2 funny gave me a good giggle

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Hahaha love it! I think I’d like meets like that, although the possibility of going up to ask the wrong person were they “bustymilf” or “lovescock” would be nerve wrecking

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Went on a fishing trip"

Was it successful or was your worm too big/small?

over a year ago

"Borrowed from the lounge

Have you ever arranged a social which was something different to having a coffee and cake together or flirting over a glass of wine?

"

All sounds very nice ! But I’ve obviously no class it’s straight to cocktails ! Makes everything easier

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

"No, call me shallow but a quick coffee to see if I might want to fuck the guy is fine."

Haha, same as me

over a year ago

For a meet we visited one of those scary Halloween haunted house places where you climb through tunnels and ghouls jump out at you. Great fun.

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

This set me thinking. Have been on a few meets where we first met to go for a walk. Every time there was good chat and some teasing and all but one led to further meets. On the other hand quick coffee meets where in no way relaxed and much less enjoyable

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

"Went on a fishing trip

Was it successful or was your worm too big/small? "

Easy no a non fisherman, for it is not how deep you go, it's how you wiggle your worm.

But yes it was a good date, we catch lunch and dinner.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/06/20 14:05:03]

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Borrowed from the lounge

"

Well a social is a social what you do in that time doesn't necessarily mean you sit at a table doing something more fun is so much better I would love to have a social on top of a mountain il start climbing now il see ye at the top

Post new Message to Thread