Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I know you’ve got a cock!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Introduced myself on the other forum then noticed theres an irish one. So Hey hope I get to chat and cross paths with ye in future.

What is the need for every guy to have cock pics on profile pic and then to send multiply cock pics with every message.

I want to see faces and body pics first.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hiya Jess Welcome to the crazy world of fab x

over a year ago

Welcome to the madness of fab

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan
over a year ago

South Limerick

Hello and welcome

over a year ago

A close up erect cock as a profile picture is arrogant. The girls can ask for them when they are looking for a particular size

over a year ago

OP- welcome to the weird and wonderful world Fab.

This is a swinging website. If you find the male genitalia so distasteful, then perhaps you could just block men from contacting you entirely. I would say a good sixty percent of the women here have close-up photos of their vaginas on their profiles.

over a year ago

Unfortunately that's fab for ya!

But on the plus side it'll help out the wasters

over a year ago

Awww damn, was I meant to open with a cock pic?

By *hors.HammerMan
over a year ago

Newbridge

shit should I have a cock pic up

over a year ago

It's good to share. But deffo pm for faces...

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Welcome x

Its a 'thing' guys do. Apparently we dont know what a cock looks like!

MsD

over a year ago

Some people like them some don't.

You can filter messages so guys can't mail and then go and message the profiles you like the look of.

But like choosing to display zero pics everyone is free to use the site how they see fit within the rules. Block and move on or you will get sick of the site pretty quickly

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Some people like them some don't.

You can filter messages so guys can't mail and then go and message the profiles you like the look of.

But like choosing to display zero pics everyone is free to use the site how they see fit within the rules. Block and move on or you will get sick of the site pretty quickly"

Exactly. Cock pics dont offend me or over excite me. Its just another profile pic.

If someone bugs you, dont get your knicks in a twist. Block & forget they ever existed.

MsD

over a year ago

That’s what we say and it’s worse if they think they are hung as it’s all about their cock more than the person pushing it in which to us is the most important thing.

T

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Introduced myself on the other forum then noticed theres an irish one. So Hey hope I get to chat and cross paths with ye in future.

What is the need for every guy to have cock pics on profile pic and then to send multiply cock pics with every message.

I want to see faces and body pics first. "

Not every guy has cock pics or sends one with a message but if he does it's his choice and if you do not like it just ignore.

over a year ago

"Introduced myself on the other forum then noticed theres an irish one. So Hey hope I get to chat and cross paths with ye in future.

Not every guy has cock pics or sends one with a message but if he does it's his choice and if you do not like it just ignore."

You can't be saying sensible things like that on here,the masses don't like it

over a year ago

It's just to match the ladies boobs .

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Hi welcome to the forums.

Not every guy sends cock pics. In fact a lot don't. If you don't like it just ignore and delete. People run their profiles the way they want some have lots of graphic pics some have lots of different ones and some have none.

If it really does bother you that you get lots of cock pics block guys from messaging and go message the ones who do appeal to you.

over a year ago

Some guys aren't body confident so they use what takes the best picture in their eyes they can hardly use sexy lingerie to enhance their pictures you get cock blind after a while anyway

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Have one on my profile..but its just for information purposes..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Hi welcome to the forums.

Not every guy sends cock pics. In fact a lot don't. If you don't like it just ignore and delete. People run their profiles the way they want some have lots of graphic pics some have lots of different ones and some have none.

If it really does bother you that you get lots of cock pics block guys from messaging and go message the ones who do appeal to you. "

I usually only send about ten. There's no point in overdoing it. If she doesn't respond after that she's obviously a lesbian.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Well Op...

You do realise that a Forum post like this will only encourage the wet sock brigade to send more of their most delightful pictures!

By *Belfast_FellaMan
over a year ago

belfast

RIP your messages now, OP!

over a year ago

"

Well Op...

You do realise that a Forum post like this will only encourage the wet sock brigade to send more of their most delightful pictures! "

Well Timmy what would you call the ladies with there boobs resting on their tummies and vigina as open as the channel tunnel.

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

Well Op...

You do realise that a Forum post like this will only encourage the wet sock brigade to send more of their most delightful pictures! Well Timmy what would you call the ladies with there boobs resting on their tummies and vigina as open as the channel tunnel."

-----------

Usually call them a taxi

..but some prefer being on a first name basis

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's a man's best friend, his pride and joy and here he's allowed to show it and to show it of. Some do that a bit too excessively.

Let's face it it's the crucial male organ that will provide the entertainment we're all looking for on here. So why not do a bit of advertising with it.

over a year ago

" So why not do a bit of advertising with it. "

You could hire it out to hang billboards like farmers do on their road frontage

over a year ago

"It's a man's best friend, his pride and joy and here he's allowed to show it and to show it of. Some do that a bit too excessively.

Let's face it it's the crucial male organ that will provide the entertainment we're all looking for on here. So why not do a bit of advertising with it. "

Very true...

over a year ago

Welcome to the Kaizer fan club OP

Cock pics and Vag pics are really cries for help from the sender

Maybe they just need a hug

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Welcome to the Kaizer fan club OP

Maybe they just need a hug "

But there’s a difference in showing your cock and being one

over a year ago

"

Well Op...

You do realise that a Forum post like this will only encourage the wet sock brigade to send more of their most delightful pictures! Well Timmy what would you call the ladies with there boobs resting on their tummies and vigina as open as the channel tunnel.

-----------

Usually call them a taxi

..but some prefer being on a first name basis "

Good one timmy.

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Because some cocks are better than others.

over a year ago

Maybe they just need a hug

But there’s a difference in showing your cock and being one "

Good point

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Might get a better series of messages if you weren't just a black head yourself. Chances are you won't but wouldn't hurt trying.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Sound of hoofbeats is deafening here

over a year ago

"Sound of hoofbeats is deafening here "

There was actually a pretty good balance of opinion but I guess we see what we look for

over a year ago

"Sound of hoofbeats is deafening here

There was actually a pretty good balance of opinion but I guess we see what we look for"

Lol you really are aren't you.

over a year ago

"It's a man's best friend, his pride and joy and here he's allowed to show it and to show it of. Some do that a bit too excessively.

Let's face it it's the crucial male organ that will provide the entertainment we're all looking for on here. So why not do a bit of advertising with it. "

Best friend ? Think I'll get a pic of spot up.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

IKR it's like when they get on here they instantly lose all basic communication but somehow think their ding dong is the brains of the operation lol

over a year ago

IKR it's like when they get on here they instantly lose all basic communication but somehow think their ding dong is the brains of the operation lol"

Nice pics of your brain lol.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

IKR it's like when they get on here they instantly lose all basic communication but somehow think their ding dong is the brains of the operation lol Nice pics of your brain lol."

I don't recall taking any wouldn't that be a bit dangerous lol

over a year ago

IKR it's like when they get on here they instantly lose all basic communication but somehow think their ding dong is the brains of the operation lol Nice pics of your brain lol.

I don't recall taking any wouldn't that be a bit dangerous lol "

Lol I bet you don't.

over a year ago

I know you have boobs

over a year ago

That’s just the way fella’s roll but spare a thought for me Jess, my mail gets spammed with ladies attaching pics of their vulvas, so I know how you feel.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/20 23:14:34]

over a year ago

Welcome to the Rollercoaster at Fabland

over a year ago

"OP- welcome to the weird and wonderful world Fab.

This is a swinging website. If you find the male genitalia so distasteful, then perhaps you could just block men from contacting you entirely. I would say a good sixty percent of the women here have close-up photos of their vaginas on their profiles. "

Excatly and the women who ask for a face pic with a message have a blank profile yea right !!

over a year ago

Why do people expect others to put face pics up on their profile or in their first chat messages when they have nothing on their own profile

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

I like to see the "goods" before the face lol

over a year ago

Why do girl send pics of their tits.. i think i speak for everyone when i say put them away we r sick of seeing them!!

By *icole1970TV/TS
over a year ago

Louth

Don't even possess a cock pic lol

By *carlett AngelWoman
over a year ago

NI

Maybe they just need a hug "

I distinctly remember you telling me it wasn’t a fan club Kaizer

over a year ago

Dare I say people need to re-evaluate what this site is.

It's a sex site. A place where people post private pictures. Openly share their private sexual fantasies or desires. To hook up with strangers.

Information is power and privacy is very important. So why should users have face pics up? Why should a user willingly send a face pic in the first mail. I don't know who I'm mailing. I might know this person in the real world.

So on that subject what pictures should a person put up?

- I'm not gonna send that picture of me in a tux at my mates wedding so willy nilly. I don't know who I'm sending it to.

Cock pic it is and if people think that's generic count how many women you see who do the close up mouth licking shot. Also generic.

This is not a dating site where you'll show so many pics. Remember that folks.

And to the women who state "send FACE PIC in first message or no reply" - you too need to re-evaluate.

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

"Dare I say people need to re-evaluate what this site is.

It's a sex site. A place where people post private pictures. Openly share their private sexual fantasies or desires. To hook up with strangers.

Information is power and privacy is very important. So why should users have face pics up? Why should a user willingly send a face pic in the first mail. I don't know who I'm mailing. I might know this person in the real world.

- I'm not gonna send that picture of me in a tux at my mates wedding so willy nilly. I don't know who I'm sending it to.

Cock pic it is and if people think that's generic count how many women you see who do the close up mouth licking shot. Also generic.

And to the women who state "send FACE PIC in first message or no reply" - you too need to re-evaluate.

"

having a bad day are we lol

over a year ago

having a bad day are we lol"

Actually no I am adding to the conversation.

Was that your poor attempt at saying how I was wrong? But rather than debating you thought you'd be edgey and go "having a bad day?"

over a year ago

"

I agree with this

over a year ago

They need to show you their cocks because their cocks are so glorious and huge and impressive and manly and their mammies said they were the best boys!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 20:58:25]

over a year ago

I agree with this "

over a year ago

Just to let everyone know that OP is a fake

Proof can be given by DM from us

Thanks

over a year ago

"Just to let everyone know that OP is a fake

Thanks "

more drama...

over a year ago

Thanks

more drama... "

We were publicly named by the OP for “being fake”

That account has since been deleted so we want our name CLEARED

That’s all

over a year ago

Thanks

more drama...

That’s all"

One look at your profile and I can tell your real! Happy Fabbing

over a year ago

Thanks

more drama...

That’s all"

thats normal on here anyway been called even worse

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

Thanks

more drama...

That’s all

thats normal on here anyway been called even worse "

Agree with Dublinjock , I don’t send cock pictures due to my work, but I also don’t complain about seeing everything that a woman has to show and I don’t need face pictures either?

over a year ago

To the lads.

If a couple or single lady profile states they want face pic in first email, you can either send or do not and move on. If you are evaluating if to to send....and you really like the profile....decide based on their verifications.

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Thanks "

I think the fact the account is gone speaks volumes

Can't be easy putting up with that shite

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Thanks

more drama...

That’s all

thats normal on here anyway been called even worse Agree with Dublinjock , I don’t send cock pictures due to my work, but I also don’t complain about seeing everything that a woman has to show and I don’t need face pictures either? "

Have to ask in case I'm picking it up wrong ...

Why would you not send cock pics because of your work...do you mean if your face is also in the same picture

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

Thanks

more drama...

That’s all

thats normal on here anyway been called even worse Agree with Dublinjock , I don’t send cock pictures due to my work, but I also don’t complain about seeing everything that a woman has to show and I don’t need face pictures either?

Have to ask in case I'm picking it up wrong ...

Why would you not send cock pics because of your work...do you mean if your face is also in the same picture "

Respect of others , Am happy to have my face on show , now and then , I have nothing to hide , but I think the cock is for the next chapter of meet

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Op wants to know why all the cock pictures, and we would love to know why you have us blocked lol tounge and cheek writing this.

But to answer your question it's all part in parcel of fab life, a thick skin will form if you stick around long enough

over a year ago

Why are we blocked not every fella has cock pics up

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Read the full thread. OP must be suspended as everyone is blocked

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Yeah I'm pretty sure OP got the boot permanently tut tut naughty naughty

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Yeah I'm pretty sure OP got the boot permanently tut tut naughty naughty "

No she's not gone her name wouldn't show if she was. She's probably suspended until they make up their minds.

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Yeah I'm pretty sure OP got the boot permanently tut tut naughty naughty

No she's not gone her name wouldn't show if she was. She's probably suspended until they make up their minds. "

Oh yes I forgot about that give it a few hours admin has probably gone for tea and biscuits

By *he SophisticatsCouple
over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"Yeah I'm pretty sure OP got the boot permanently tut tut naughty naughty

No she's not gone her name wouldn't show if she was. She's probably suspended until they make up their minds. "

over a year ago

Hopefully OP is blocked

We got dogs abuse because of what they posted about us last night

Vile catfish

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I never send a cock photo. I hate pussy photos too. Cock or pussy photos are disgusting.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"I never send a cock photo. I hate pussy photos too. Cock or pussy photos are disgusting. "
love ladies in all poses all on show and dressed Provocative my favourite nice bottom, Thanks bo

over a year ago

Surely there's one cock pic out there that a woman will wow Jayus that's absolutely gorgeous ??

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Surely there's one cock pic out there that a woman will wow Jayus that's absolutely gorgeous ??"

Haven't cum upon one yet

By *he MickMan
over a year ago

southside

"Surely there's one cock pic out there that a woman will wow Jayus that's absolutely gorgeous ??

Haven't cum upon one yet "

Now you'll be inundated with cock pics to see if they have the wow factor

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Surely there's one cock pic out there that a woman will wow Jayus that's absolutely gorgeous ??

Haven't cum upon one yet "

Don't tell me we have another woman that cannot cum

By *aulm2016Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Hey can you unblock me lol

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Haven't cum upon one yet

Don't tell me we have another woman that cannot cum "

You know me if im not having a whinge im not happy

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Haven't cum upon one yet

Now you'll be inundated with cock pics to see if they have the wow factor "

Er no thanks no unsolicited dicky pics in my inbox

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Haven't cum upon one yet

You know me if im not having a whinge im not cumming "

Fixed that for ya Lolly

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

Haven't cum upon one yet

You know me if im not having a whinge im not cumming

Fixed that for ya Lolly "

Omg ye cheeky fucker

By *arkwolf2323Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I generally dont send cock pics unless asked, though its kinda hard to hide in boxers. But thats good i think. Leave something for the imagination

By *D125Man
over a year ago

Letterkenny

Well, in fairness, seeing as it's a man's profile, he can put pics of whatever he likes on there.

People don't like it, okay, understandable, instead of complaining about it, a far simpler, & much better solution is....ignore it, or better yet, don't click on the profile.

This is a swingers site so the potential is high that people will be posting pics of their genitalia.

over a year ago

Profile gone as usual. Probably back to Facebook and smashing good guys hearts and disappearing after giving them some hope...lol

Post new Message to Thread