Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mens sex toys

Jump to newest

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Genuine question

There's a huge amount of threads on sex toys for women.

They give each other tips,reviews and even the best place to buy them.

Now I'm not talking about the standard toys that you can share with your partner but the ones especially for men.

I've never seen the attraction in a blow up doll and always assumed they're only for stag and hen parties ....not looking to buy one but saw a realistic silicone one in a sex shop in Birmingham a few months ago....feckin amazed at it and only a couple of grand but as I said always assumed a novelty item

Fleshlights .....anyone admit to using one...what are they like ...is it messy to clean up ...are you better off just using your hand and imagination

Male prostate massage toys

Any good ?

All opinions gratefully excepted

Do men talk about this stuff

Bogman

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Genuine question

Now I'm not talking about the standard toys that you can share with your partner but the ones especially for men.

I've never seen the attraction in a blow up doll and always assumed they're only for stag and hen parties ....not looking to buy one but saw a realistic silicone one in a sex shop in Birmingham a few months ago....feckin amazed at it and only a couple of grand but as I said always assumed a novelty item

Fleshlights .....anyone admit to using one...what are they like ...is it messy to clean up ...are you better off just using your hand and imagination

Any good ?

Bogman "

I see men chatting about the dolls, and big dildos, but plugs and lots more. The real kinky guys do anyway

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Vibrating prostate vibes will for sure send you into a frenzy.cockrings for that added sense of pleasure.Strapons if you have a willing lady friend.nipple clamps for arousal,its a case of trial and error.. my wife is at the moment loving jewel buttplugs and her selection of glass dildos.. We mix and match stuff..good luck with your journey OP.

over a year ago

Check out my video on my profile, had a flashlight before, not great if I'm being honest, prostate massager defo go with that,

my fav is the Hitachi wand, was at a party, a lady friend used it on me, so i ended up buying one for myself,

On the plus side she can use it too

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Check out my video on my profile, had a flashlight before, not great if I'm being honest, prostate massager defo go with that,

my fav is the Hitachi wand, was at a party, a lady friend used it on me, so i ended up buying one for myself,

On the plus side she can use it too "

I just looked

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Check out my video on my profile, had a flashlight before, not great if I'm being honest, prostate massager defo go with that,

On the plus side she can use it too "

Thanks for sharing

Whats that called

over a year ago

"Genuine question

Any good ?

Bogman "

The only sex equipment a man should need is a woman's pussy and not the one with 4 paws.

By *og-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

somewhere

"Genuine question

Any good ?

Bogman The only sex equipment a man should need is a woman's pussy and not the one with 4 paws. "

Have to be honest my favorite sex equipment (as you put it) is a womans brain and not her pussy

over a year ago

On the plus side she can use it too

I just looked "

Me too

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Genuine question

Any good ?

Bogman "

male toys are really fun, we get a lot from here as they have a dedicated section for them so easier to find.

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/male-toys

give stuff a try, each person likes different things.

Post new Message to Thread