Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Looking for dominant woman or couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been looking for a dominant woman or couple. I'm naturally dominant but I am really looking to explore my sub side and push my limits. I'm happy to explain where this need comes from in detail if we chat. I'm looking to find a woman who can make me fully submit to her will so much so that I won't even think about what she commands. I have Kik and plenty of private pics so if you would like to chat let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've met quite a few women on Fet who were dominatrices and sadist's.

They tell me being a dominatrix can be incredibly hard work, and dealing with obsequious men who are always begging to be dominated and degraded and flogged senseless is damn hard going both physically and mentally.

Thankfully most of them also very much appreciate being manhandled and fucked senseless by a big burly man, like my good self. Apparently quite a lot of men find them so intimidating, they can't even get an errection, but not me because I'm a stubborn and belligerent fecker

over a year ago

"I have been looking for a dominant woman or couple. I'm naturally dominant but I am really looking to explore my sub side and push my limits. I'm happy to explain where this need comes from in detail if we chat. I'm looking to find a woman who can make me fully submit to her will so much so that I won't even think about what she commands. I have Kik and plenty of private pics so if you would like to chat let me know"

Well hello sexy lady

over a year ago

"I've met quite a few women on Fet who were dominatrices and sadist's.

They tell me being a dominatrix can be incredibly hard work, and dealing with obsequious men who are always begging to be dominated and degraded and flogged senseless is damn hard going both physically and mentally.

Thankfully most of them also very much appreciate being manhandled and fucked senseless by a big burly man, like my good self. Apparently quite a lot of men find them so intimidating, they can't even get an errection, but not me because I'm a stubborn and belligerent fecker "

"burly"

By *rmrspumpCouple
over a year ago

narnia

"I've met quite a few women on Fet who were dominatrices and sadist's.

Thankfully most of them also very much appreciate being manhandled and fucked senseless by a big burly man, like my good self. Apparently quite a lot of men find them so intimidating, they can't even get an errection, but not me because I'm a stubborn and belligerent fecker "

Yawn..

By *ilthyNightsCouple
over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"I have been looking for a dominant woman or couple. I'm naturally dominant but I am really looking to explore my sub side and push my limits. I'm happy to explain where this need comes from in detail if we chat. I'm looking to find a woman who can make me fully submit to her will so much so that I won't even think about what she commands. I have Kik and plenty of private pics so if you would like to chat let me know"

There are quite a few Domme fems here, but there are a lot more sub men so it's not so easy to find one available to meet. My advice would be to have a good idea of a scenario that you are interested in and pitch something interesting and specific at a suitable profile in a polite message. Try and stick out from the crowd.

Its actually much easier to find sub gems than Domme.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah very hard to find

Post new Message to Thread