Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

The difference is...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

tell me..what is the difference between a fabber and a player?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *argus12Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

A fabber is a true swinger. A player is a shit stirrer and will talk shite about anyone to just get another knotch on the bed post

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"A fabber is a true swinger. A player is a shit stirrer and will talk shite about anyone to just get another knotch on the bed post"

Or another fab on a photo

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A fabber is a true swinger. A player is a shit stirrer and will talk shite about anyone to just get another knotch on the bed post"

It's almost like you really believe that.

over a year ago

A player is someone who lies and manipulates, not caring who they hurt in the process. A fabber may or may not be a player.

By *argus12Man
over a year ago

meath dublin / london

"A player is someone who lies and manipulates, not caring who they hurt in the process. A fabber may or may not be a player. "

I’ve certainly been on the receiving end of that in the past

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"A player is someone who lies and manipulates, not caring who they hurt in the process. A fabber may or may not be a player. "

I wholeheartedly agree about a player being a liar and manipulative.

over a year ago

That's a blurry line so then...

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I think a fabber is someone who is on here to actually meet people and to have fun and make friends as well as people they meet for fun. They aren't here for drama or agro.

A player is someone who is on here for attention and to stir up drama. Or ones that lie to get meets and end up being a completely different person to the one they protray at first when chatting. They use people basically to Stoke their own egos.Thats what players are in my opinion.

Give me fabbers any day.The players I avoid.

over a year ago

"A player is someone who lies and manipulates, not caring who they hurt in the process. A fabber may or may not be a player.

That's a blurry line so then..."

I dont think its blurry at all. You can be on fab and be a liar and manipulative which makes you a player. But its a pretty clear distinction

over a year ago

"I think a fabber is someone who is on here to actually meet people and to have fun and make friends as well as people they meet for fun. They aren't here for drama or agro.

A player is someone who is on here for attention and to stir up drama. Or ones that lie to get meets and end up being a completely different person to the one they protray at first when chatting. They use people basically to Stoke their own egos.Thats what players are in my opinion.

Give me fabbers any day.The players I avoid. "

This is pretty much what I would have said the definition was too...

over a year ago

"A player is someone who lies and manipulates, not caring who they hurt in the process. A fabber may or may not be a player.

I dont think its blurry at all. You can be on fab and be a liar and manipulative which makes you a player. But its a pretty clear distinction"

Correctamundo

over a year ago

I dont think its blurry at all. You can be on fab and be a liar and manipulative which makes you a player. But its a pretty clear distinction"

Exactly

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/20 12:26:00]

over a year ago

spot on man..happens a lot in here .a lot fall for it 2 I think .

over a year ago

"I think a fabber is someone who is on here to actually meet people and to have fun and make friends as well as people they meet for fun. They aren't here for drama or agro.

wish more girls saw it dat way too girl,be better here for genuine fabbers den..#respect.

over a year ago

I think some people will behave like the assholes they really are, nó matter what they like to call themselves.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A player can be all things to all men. He or she can say whatever they think is required at the time to attract attention or to hold someone's attention.

They will manipulate individual conversations but also attempt to do likewise in public forums because they are well aware that you can fool some of the people some of the time and if they say the right things to their target audience they will be fabbed or fawned over.

They can manifest themselves in different guises but the extended restrictions at the moment mean that a lot are struggling to maintain their carefully created personas and like their roots, their true colours are appearing.

Fabbers have many different reasons for being here and while some can also be players those who aren't just want to be treated as human beings first and foremost rather than pieces of meat.

over a year ago

"A player can be all things to all men. He or she can say whatever they think is required at the time to attract attention or to hold someone's attention.

They will manipulate individual conversations but also attempt to do likewise in public forums because they are well aware that you can fool some of the people some of the time and if they say the right things to their target audience they will be fabbed or fawned over.

They can manifest themselves in different guises but the extended restrictions at the moment mean that a lot are struggling to maintain their carefully created personas and like their roots, their true colours are appearing.

Fabbers have many different reasons for being here and while some can also be players those who aren't just want to be treated as human beings first and foremost rather than pieces of meat. "

Shiver me timbers RB, you're not just a pretty face after all

Well said

over a year ago

"I think some people will behave like the assholes they really are, nó matter what they like to call themselves. "

I tried to make this point but worded it terribly.

I think some "fabbers" with a long detailed fabber profile actually behave like players sometimes. Some comments I've seen in forums support that.

over a year ago

"I think some people will behave like the assholes they really are, nó matter what they like to call themselves.

I think some "fabbers" with a long detailed fabber profile actually behave like players sometimes. Some comments I've seen in forums support that."

Tbh, I am surprised by the level of naivety displayed by some adults who seem to think that everyone on the site is not only exactly what they claim to be, but that simply being on the site makes them a trustworthy "fellow swinger". My kids seem to have more street smarts.

By *cottybear74Man
over a year ago

kilkenny

over a year ago

"I think some people will behave like the assholes they really are, nó matter what they like to call themselves.

I think some "fabbers" with a long detailed fabber profile actually behave like players sometimes. Some comments I've seen in forums support that.

Tbh, I am surprised by the level of naivety displayed by some adults who seem to think that everyone on the site is not only exactly what they claim to be, but that simply being on the site makes them a trustworthy "fellow swinger". My kids seem to have more street smarts. "

Post new Message to Thread