Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

BETTER PROFILES...BETTER IRISH SWING COMMUNITY

Jump to newest

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Looking at some of the lazy FAB profiles with...

"Will fill later"

"Ask" or

"Don't know what to say" etc

I'd have to say that I'd have no interest in engaging

in any convo with you as let's face it...

A. You've nothing to say about yourself or

B. You couldn't be arsed letting someone know a little bit more about you...

---------------

Now the truth is we could be stuck here in forum limbo for a while with no meets but yet have this very golden opportunity to...

Have interesting well written profiles

Get to know each other as PEOPLE

Find out common interests or hobbies

Forge some networks or share any expertise &

Discover quirks that we can all have giggle about

-----------

....what I'm trying to say is we can build a proper swing community here beyond blank profiles or dick pics and "wanna fuck?" but I think it all starts with a better profile and forum posts

Your views??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

In theory it’s a great idea Tim. Well done. But very difficult to believe even half of what is written!!!

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"In theory it’s a great idea Tim. Well done. But very difficult to believe even half of what is written!!!"

--------

Good point...

Okay regarding the profiles, there's no harm in a little creative licence as profiles should be fun, sexy, somewhat original and unique to each person (... vs being generic, serious or stuffy )

Now, after a while on the forums, you do get an inkling

of who the decent people are , the me feiners and who are the attention seeking trlls (have I spoke too soon?) ...but opportunity for us to raise our game a little

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

True and agreed.

For me, not lazy though, just prefer to pick rather than be picked as I've learned people dont pay attention to what you write, or worse, fake it so you meet them.

over a year ago

"In theory it’s a great idea Tim. Well done. But very difficult to believe even half of what is written!!!"

Well everything written in mine is 100% true*

*maybe

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

For me, not lazy though, just prefer to pick rather than be picked as I've learned people dont pay attention to what you write, or worse, fake it so you meet them."

No point picking if not picked back. Just saying

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"True and agreed.

For me, not lazy though, just prefer to pick rather than be picked as I've learned people dont pay attention to what you write, or worse, fake it so you meet them."

-------

My take is that no one's meeting so we're all at the same level atm... Now, if some men started making more of an effort here to put up better profiles engaging posts and learn basic messaging skills

...there will be more coffee meets, etc available to them in a few weeks or months that they ever imagined possible

over a year ago

"

True and agreed.

For me, not lazy though, just prefer to pick rather than be picked as I've learned people dont pay attention to what you write, or worse, fake it so you meet them.

-------

My take is that no one's meeting so we're all at the same level atm... Now, if some men started making more of an effort here to put up better profiles engaging posts and learn basic messaging skills

...there will be more coffee meets, etc available to them in a few weeks or months that they ever imagined possible "

AMEN!!!!!

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

I enjoy coffee meets !!

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

"

True and agreed.

-------

...there will be more coffee meets, etc available to them in a few weeks or months that they ever imagined possible

AMEN!!!!!"

Anytime to fancy a coffee?

over a year ago

"

True and agreed.

-------

AMEN!!!!!

Anytime to fancy a coffee?"

Work on the profile? Just saying !!

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

"

True and agreed.

-------

AMEN!!!!!

Work on the profile? Just saying !!"

All I could add to it is I am just what your looking for. Just saying

over a year ago

"

True and agreed.

-------

AMEN!!!!!

All I could add to it is I am just what your looking for. Just saying"

Just look at my profile closer please. Should have gone to specsavers

By *ndefiniteSparkMan
over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"True and agreed.

You can't be more wrong in the "don't pay attention to what you write" part.

90% of messages I get from women are in relation to contents of bio.

Just saying

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Looking at some of the lazy FAB profiles with...

"Will fill later"

"Ask" or

---------------

Now the truth is we could be stuck here in forum limbo for a while with no meets but yet have this very golden opportunity to...

-----------

....what I'm trying to say is we can build a proper swing community here beyond blank profiles or dick pics and "wanna fuck?" but I think it all starts with a better profile and forum posts

Your views??

"

No not a fan of these profiles altho I do give them a chance and put in some thought in messaging them regardless but it's very rare il get anything response nor do I expect one I just move on but yes getting a little insight about them would help matters

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"True and agreed.

No point picking if not picked back. Just saying "

-----------

As one of my male friends used to say...

"A woman makes the first move

and always has the last say"

...those were in the innocent days of vanilla though

Good point though...

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

"

True and agreed.

-------

AMEN!!!!!

All I could add to it is I am just what your looking for. Just saying

Just look at my profile closer please. Should have gone to specsavers "

Already have done. But it’s nice to be nice

over a year ago

My profile says I'm nice pure bullshite to pull ye in I'm actually just want to steal yer witty profile content

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

"My profile says I'm nice pure bullshite to pull ye in I'm actually just want to steal yer witty profile content "

Steal away

over a year ago

Im no expert in fairness but Fab seems like just one small part of the swinging scene in Ireland.

Even taking that on board there are plenty people on here that put in effort already to have a thriving community as it is

And those on here serious about the lifestyle already have proper profiles

over a year ago

"Will fill later"

"Ask" or

---------------

-----------

Your views??

"

But sure you can't ride a profile.

over a year ago

"

But sure you can't ride a profile."

Oh......

Explains why my phone keeps breaking at least

over a year ago

"

But sure you can't ride a profile.

Oh......

Explains why my phone keeps breaking at least"

?

over a year ago

"Will fill later"

"Ask" or

---------------

-----------

Your views??

"

Some profiles are just Absolutely Brilliant to read and if l am allowed to Message ( filters ,ages restrictions etc may not allow ) l always write to compliment them on such a profile,then of course you have the not so good ones ,the ones with no picture of any sort and demand a " face pic with first message or no reply or instant block " and little or nothing on their profile BUT because they are females they will still get 100's of Messages from guys ...if guys had the same type profile they get el Zippo Messages...

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

But you won't know that you may or may not be picked back unless you pick in the first place ..throw the dart ..it may land ..or it may bounce off the board ..either way the main thing is not to loose sleep over it if nothing returns... simply not worth the lack of sleep ...

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Ours is great coz i wrote it

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I read profiles but don't go by them..if I like the person I will chat regardless if they have 500 word profile or 10 word orofile..

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I agree. A meagher profile with 'will fill in later' and they have been on here for a year!!

Your profile should give a glimpse of you; pics and blurb.

Some effort would be appreciated.

MsD

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I read profiles but don't go by them..if I like the person I will chat regardless if they have 500 word profile or 10 word orofile.. "

------------

Am curious how you could get a gist of a profile with a cock and "fancy some of this hun?"

More than 10 words male or female please...

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Less is more doesn't only apply to profiles.

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

Just saying "

Agreed. I dont entertain anyonr who obvioust just looked at photos and didnt bother to read the profile. Same way If you have very little on your profile..not interested.. From a good profile you can get a feel for someones personality..its also about making an effort..poor profile means no effort. And I dont do no effort

over a year ago

"

True and agreed.

-------

...there will be more coffee meets, etc available to them in a few weeks or months that they ever imagined possible "

I think Fab has become worse since the lockdown. I get one line opening lines asking for Snap Chat so I can watch them knock one off. It's all immediate gratification for a bit of wank fodder. All I want is someone to trade Tiger King memes with

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

"

True and agreed.

-------

I think Fab has become worse since the lockdown. I get one line opening lines asking for Snap Chat so I can watch them knock one off. It's all immediate gratification for a bit of wank fodder. All I want is someone to trade Tiger King memes with "

i havent seen tiger king yet but the memes are epic

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

[Removed by poster at 15/04/20 17:11:34]

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"

True and agreed.

-------

I think Fab has become worse since the lockdown. I get one line opening lines asking for Snap Chat so I can watch them knock one off. It's all immediate gratification for a bit of wank fodder. All I want is someone to trade Tiger King memes with "

-------------

Would be great to we*d out the men from the boys and the women from the time wasting, no intention of meeting pic collectors Maybe some sort of FAB Michellin star to prove...

You can string a sentence together

You are as shows on tin

You don't mess people about

You show up for a coffee meet

...too many fools with a sock and too much time on their hands atm unfortunately

over a year ago

"

True and agreed.

-------

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

Just saying "

Couldn't be more right going by my own personal experience.

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

Huh, that happens either way...

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

Just saying

Agreed. I dont entertain anyonr who obvioust just looked at photos and didnt bother to read the profile. Same way If you have very little on your profile..not interested.. From a good profile you can get a feel for someones personality..its also about making an effort..poor profile means no effort. And I dont do no effort "

I actually think it's down to exposure. Since I joined back 3 months ago, I've never received more fabs or messages in 3 months than I have in the last day just by commenting on the forums.

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Less is more doesn't only apply to profiles. "

----------

Well, that there is open to a lot of interpretations too

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

I often look at international profiles, from fabbers in faraway places. Some are exceptional well written. And with many, openness. Face pics, etc. That doesn't fit the Irish scene, but I love their sense of liberation.

By *easingTim OP   Man
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"I often look at international profiles, from fabbers in faraway places. Some are exceptional well written. And with many, openness. Face pics, etc. That doesn't fit the Irish scene, but I love their sense of liberation. "

------------

Ohhh God, could you imagine the amount of pictures posted with a pint of guinness or a selfie down at Tesco's??!

I know what you mean though and it is a fair point

over a year ago

"True and agreed.

No point picking if not picked back. Just saying

But you won't know that you may or may not be picked back unless you pick in the first place ..throw the dart ..it may land ..or it may bounce off the board ..either way the main thing is not to loose sleep over it if nothing returns... simply not worth the lack of sleep ..."

Yeah this is my thinking on it and considering I'm so picky when it comes to something where I'm not looking for a partner and it's just sex or an experience, I'll be extremely picky on looks, age, body type and height.

It's just easier to allow myself take the time in my own time because my energy is given to working 12 hour days most of the time.

over a year ago

"Will fill later"

"Ask" or

---------------

-----------

Your views??

"

I just done a little update on mine. I do read peoples profiles when i look, but I like getting to know people on the forums. Also i prefer to meet in person/persons which is not possible at the moment. If a profile has no bio i don't bat an eye lid the majority of times.

Post new Message to Thread