Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Threesomes/Foursomes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

now,i will be very bold here... i was wondering if there is any brave lady or a couple who would like to meet me and my buddy when all this crap is over?

now its the time to build connection... coz without connection there is no point in having fun.

posting on here coz numerous times tried texting privately but nobody really wants to talk,never mind meeting...

or they are talking,when times to come to meet up,they miraculously disappear...

well,i know i can be a bit intimidating but im not that bad,promise.lol

sure, if there is any interest,let me know

thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

for feck sake!!!tits out Monday worked out better lol...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"for feck sake!!!tits out Monday worked out better lol... "

Every single gent has just checked out your 'Looking for' section

And of course those stunning photo's

over a year ago

"for feck sake!!!tits out Monday worked out better lol...

Every single gent has just checked out your 'Looking for' section

And of course those stunning photo's "

thanks anyway

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

and then another load of us too auld

over a year ago

"and then another load of us too auld "

my apologies...

over a year ago

"and then another load of us too auld

my apologies... "

You have eliminated half of the population on here !!

over a year ago

"and then another load of us too auld

my apologies...

You have eliminated half of the population on here !! "

i wouldn't go that far...

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Fab is full of shy people

over a year ago

Fab is full of shy people "

no need for it really... we are all on here for one reason... to enjoy ourselves.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

no need for it really... we are all on here for one reason... to enjoy ourselves. "

I'm teasing

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

no need for it really... we are all on here for one reason... to enjoy ourselves. "

and its all "textual" for now for sure... only getting inside the head allowed...

over a year ago

no need for it really... we are all on here for one reason... to enjoy ourselves.

I'm teasing "

oh!are you really now?... are you being brave?

over a year ago

and its all "textual" for now for sure... only getting inside the head allowed... "

now,that is the beauty of it,now we can build connection... talk more... no point be with someone just for fucking sake of it.i want to enjoy experience with people im comfortable with or share similar interests...for me its very important.

By *shtimer05Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"now,i will be very bold here... i was wondering if there is any brave lady or a couple who would like to meet me and my buddy when all this crap is over?

now its the time to build connection... coz without connection there is no point in having fun.

posting on here coz numerous times tried texting privately but nobody really wants to talk,never mind meeting...

or they are talking,when times to come to meet up,they miraculously disappear...

thanks. "

Cleared all the criteria except the lady or couple part

Still ! Killer pics

over a year ago

"now,i will be very bold here... i was wondering if there is any brave lady or a couple who would like to meet me and my buddy when all this crap is over?

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics "

there's always the next time

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

I love reading and painting

and its all "textual" for now for sure... only getting inside the head allowed...

now,that is the beauty of it,now we can build connection... talk more... no point be with someone just for fucking sake of it.i want to enjoy experience with people im comfortable with or share similar interests...for me its very important. "

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

now,that is the beauty of it,now we can build connection... talk more... no point be with someone just for fucking sake of it.i want to enjoy experience with people im comfortable with or share similar interests...for me its very important. "

hehe but not for us oldies lol (and yes I am teasing )

By *laveishMan
over a year ago

kildare

I love reading and painting

By *shtimer05Man
over a year ago

Dublin

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics

there's always the next time "

Off you go to my Hotlist

All the best I’ll be waiting

over a year ago

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics

Off you go to my Hotlist

All the best I’ll be waiting "

lol... cheers!im doing my best here... hard work,you know

By *shtimer05Man
over a year ago

Dublin

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics

Off you go to my Hotlist

lol... cheers!im doing my best here... hard work,you know "

Yes. I get hard looking at your work

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

Oh then this is my time to shine Chris please to meet you

over a year ago

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics

Off you go to my Hotlist

Yes. I get hard looking at your work "

for feck sake... you dirty thing

over a year ago

Oh then this is my time to shine Chris please to meet you "

i forgot to do tits out Monday thread this morning did it last couple of weeks tho.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/20 15:25:07]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 06/04/20 15:25:07]"

over a year ago

sure, ye can do better then this im not giving up...

By *shtimer05Man
over a year ago

Dublin

thanks.

Still ! Killer pics

Off you go to my Hotlist

Yes. I get hard looking at your work

for feck sake... you dirty thing "

over a year ago

Yes I can lol

But I can text you for some reason lol

HMU

By *he English OneMan
over a year ago

west

"Yes I can lol

But I can text you for some reason lol

HMU

"

Ah there isn't much of a profile to reply to on yours no pics no profile details altho I've seen that silhouette character before some where

over a year ago

... im looking only for girls and couples guys

By *ustkrissMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"... im looking only for girls and couples guys "

Its difficult to find the right fit. So if you like our profile feel free to message.

Roxy

over a year ago

As what's been said, looking for likewise also, PM's can be a hit an miss,but feel free to have a look at ours also, what's not for one maybe for another,just down to luck to find the right connections.

over a year ago

Well I myself personally would prefer to meet verified couple's. It just makes it so much easier and drama free. I get a lot of single guys looking for me to meet their "mysterious" lady friend. It kinda leaves it one sided when you have no idea what the person looks like. A great meet involves a good connection between all parties involved. So would you consider getting a couple's profile with your friend? You could then possibly attend a social together when this is all over. That's a good way to meet potential play partner's.

over a year ago

"... im looking only for girls and couples guys

Its difficult to find the right fit. So if you like our profile feel free to message.

Roxy"

will have a look,thanks for response

over a year ago

"As what's been said, looking for likewise also, PM's can be a hit an miss,but feel free to have a look at ours also, what's not for one maybe for another,just down to luck to find the right connections. "

oh i know that...some dont really care about connection part,as long as you get a ride

that wouldn't be me,i want to enjoy experience.

over a year ago

"Well I myself personally would prefer to meet verified couple's. It just makes it so much easier and drama free. I get a lot of single guys looking for me to meet their "mysterious" lady friend. It kinda leaves it one sided when you have no idea what the person looks like. A great meet involves a good connection between all parties involved. So would you consider getting a couple's profile with your friend? You could then possibly attend a social together when this is all over. That's a good way to meet potential play partner's. "

oh,we had that too... deleted, coz its just getting annoying being played around.

drama can be with any couples really, it all depends what you want and what your looking for.socials and parties are not for everyone really and i want sober people around me,if that makes any sense

over a year ago

"Well I myself personally would prefer to meet verified couple's. It just makes it so much easier and drama free. I get a lot of single guys looking for me to meet their "mysterious" lady friend. It kinda leaves it one sided when you have no idea what the person looks like. A great meet involves a good connection between all parties involved. So would you consider getting a couple's profile with your friend? You could then possibly attend a social together when this is all over. That's a good way to meet potential play partner's.

oh,we had that too... deleted, coz its just getting annoying being played around.

drama can be with any couples really, it all depends what you want and what your looking for.socials and parties are not for everyone really and i want sober people around me,if that makes any sense

"

Ah that totally makes sense. Hopefully when this lockdown is over and life returns to normal you will have more luck when people start meeting again

over a year ago

"Well I myself personally would prefer to meet verified couple's. It just makes it so much easier and drama free. I get a lot of single guys looking for me to meet their "mysterious" lady friend. It kinda leaves it one sided when you have no idea what the person looks like. A great meet involves a good connection between all parties involved. So would you consider getting a couple's profile with your friend? You could then possibly attend a social together when this is all over. That's a good way to meet potential play partner's.

Ah that totally makes sense. Hopefully when this lockdown is over and life returns to normal you will have more luck when people start meeting again "

oh,i have been looking for a long time... seems like if your not going to parties nobody wants to know you.a bit daft if you ask me... but it is the way it is i suppose... i just thought i will give it a go on forum,and see how that will go...

over a year ago

... im not giving up yet

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

"... im not giving up yet "

Love to join in but sadly I am outside age range

over a year ago

Haven't tried the foursome yet but id definitely like to give it a go

over a year ago

Never had either unfortunately..still wishing tho..lol...

By *inkiepairCouple
over a year ago

dublin

"... im not giving up yet "

It can be a mine field on here sometimes, nice profile btw check us out, happy to mail and see if connection in anyways. Not meeting tho atm untill restrictions lifted.

over a year ago

Hi guys you look great not intimidating at all, I have a sub lives in Donegal would love to chat for now never know what could happen

over a year ago

im not looking for single guys.

By *heilsWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

Great boobs.....

over a year ago

"Great boobs....."

awww,why,thank you...

you have a lovely pair yourself

over a year ago

"im not looking for single guys. "
not on here as a couple but i do have a fwb interested in a foursome

over a year ago

"im not looking for single guys. not on here as a couple but i do have a fwb interested in a foursome "
is she's on fab?

over a year ago

now this is really bad...

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"now this is really bad... "
I like the bit about you keeping men for yourself only , And yes your right people are having a go for suggestion of meeting so let's get chatting some placed to meet normally take 16 years to get a date on here anyway lol

over a year ago

aaawww...guys!!!that is so unfair... my heart is broken...

over a year ago

"aaawww...guys!!!that is so unfair... my heart is broken... "
you had no joy finding anyone then.

over a year ago

"aaawww...guys!!!that is so unfair... my heart is broken... you had no joy finding anyone then."

cant say im lucky...

over a year ago

Pity you in mayo not closer to donegal

over a year ago

what would that change?

over a year ago

thanks. "

Guys how do you get the rainbow on your profiles ?

Post new Message to Thread